shape
carat
color
clarity

1.5 Carat

miker8765

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I am shopping for a diamond around the 1.5C size. My budget is anywhere from 10-13k. I am okay with going down in size by a little to get the brightest possible stone. Can you guys recommend what things to look for and whether I should go to 47th st (I am in NY) or go with bluenile. I honestly just don't trust the guys on 47th!

Thank you

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
Can't believe no one has answered you yet, but you are probably in the wrong forum. Maybe ask the administrator to switch you over to Rockytalky and you will be more likely to get expert advice. My non-expert two cents is that except for a couple of trusted 47th Street dealers, like ID Jewelry, you would indeed probably be better off browsing certified diamonds online. There are several online dealers that PS members consistently recommend, like James Allen, Whiteflash and Good Old Gold, not to mention the redoubtable Wink Jones of High Performance Diamonds, who offers his own expertise all the time. Check out members' experiences with the online dealers by using the search tool.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results