shape
carat
color
clarity

Update - what I've been up to

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Phoenix,
It's nice to 'see' you again, and of course to hear of your latest adventures! :appl:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hiya,

Wow, absolutely phenomenal collection. :love: Glad you have a lot of positives going on in your life. :clap:

Judy

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1428066630|3856292 said:
Hi Phoenix! I have missed you and so glad to hear you are well and happy!!!

Woohoo on getting into such fantastic shape and also on your new adventures. :appl:
I'm sorry about you losing the dangling earring and I hope it somehow turns up.

I am looking forward to seeing you more around PS and enjoying your beautiful bling pics too.
(((Hugs))) and welcome back. :wavey:

Hi Missy!! :wavey:

Thank you! I've missed you too. Happy to see your injury has healed up. I'm trying to read your thread, but it'll prob take me a few days...ok, more like a few weeks, ha ha...It's obvious that everyone here loves and adores you. You are indeed a very sweet, kind and special person.

Yes, getting back into shape took a lot of effort but am glad I've done it - more or less.

Unfortunately, my dangling earring is forever gone!! ;(

I shall def be around. Not going anywhere, at least not forever. Happy to be back.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1428070868|3856327 said:
Phoenix|1428070773|3856326 said:
OMG, that was huge again!! I'm obviously picture - challenged! lol

We like huge pictures! :love:

Hahaha, my pics are all over the place!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the Orange Spess earrings!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1428073257|3856356 said:
HI:

Sorry to hear about losing a diamond :o !

But so nice to see you back and that you are doing well. And of course you can post a hundred more pictures! :bigsmile: :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Thank you, Sharon!! :wavey:

Lol, I don't have a hundred more pics. Just a few!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back :wavey:
You have been quite a busy bee. And what fabulous pieces you have acquired!!! Please post a lot more pics.
How exciting that you might have a new halo setting by Leon for Holly. Looking forward to see the outcome.
I love love love your Emilya. There is something so special about it :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PHOENIX! The diamonds for the multi-colored bracelets are...are... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:love: :appl: :naughty: :appl: :naughty: :love: :appl: :naughty:

WOW!!!

(I think that pretty much covers my reaction!)

ETA I cannot WAIT to see those set! They're going to be amaaaaaazingly gorgeous!! Please make 2 bracelets and wear them together - I wanna hear about all the people you had to pick up off the floor when they see them!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
W :love: w!!! What a collection! Thanks for sharing

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix, welcome back!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Okay we've just me t however I am thankful to enjoy your collection or obsess over your collection. Yummy

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix thanks for coming back and sharing all of your new beauties with us! You have excellent taste and an incredible collection.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yes PS just isn't the same with no Phoenix :)

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
You are one lucky lady! I just love seeing all the bling you've acquired! Would love to see more shots of the newly halo-ed Victor ring!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on getting in shape, running marathons and staying in shape!

As far as the jewelry that you have shared-- Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

I can't wait to see your bracelet set with the colorful diamonds!

I in love with your diamond hoop earrings, and your bracelet and your BGD VC ring, and, well -- I love everything!

:love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1428084254|3856460 said:
:wavey: Hi Phoenix!

So glad you stopped back by! You have been one busy person. Congrats on the weight loss and the marathons. I wish
I had it in me! I'm so impressed when I see other people out there jogging but I cant seem to get my lazy butt off the
couch :cheeky: .

And your jewelry collection keeps get more and more amazing! Love the new hoop earrings and you DBTY necklace. They
look like they would be great for every day wear!

Don't be such a stranger!

tyty333

Hello tyty! :wavey:

I'm glad to be back. Ha ha, I'm not doing the marathons. Still trying to do a half, but we shall see...but thanks though:).

Thank you for your kind words re the jewellery too. Yes, a lot of these are for everyday wear.

I won't be! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1428095150|3856553 said:
Phoenix - your collection is amazing! Looking forward to more photos of your collection and seeing your various projects unfold!

Thank you, Ricezo!

I'll keep you guys informed. And yes defintely more pics!:)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1428107615|3856616 said:
My goodness, Phoenix!!! :-o You have bought a LOT of things since you last posted in Show Me the Bling!!! Thank you for coming to show us some of them! I love the bracelet! Such a nice size and a timeless piece! Everything else is lovely, too! :love: Did you see that m-2-b got a new diamond ring recently??? Ava is almost a sister to Holly!

You'd better stop in more often from now on! We have missed you!

Thank you, DS. Well, the number seems a lot; but they're not terribly expensive. I needed to scratch that itch without spending a fortune! :naughty: :bigsmile:

Yes, the tennis bracelet has turned out to be such a great buy - I'm so enjoying wearing it, it's definitely a staple.

Thanks for alerting me to be m-2-b's Ava. I'd completely missed it. She's truly gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

I'll def be around. I've missed you guys too!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1428112785|3856670 said:
Phoenix|1428071239|3856329 said:
I tell you, I'm the worst photographer! The colours IRL are closer to those on the left of the pic - very vibrant, only few are washed out.

OOOHHHHHHHH this!!!! What is going to happen with this! I love it!

Thank you, Asscherhalo_lover. My plan is to set them into 18k YG bangles and wear them together. I can't wait, actually! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ccuheartnurse|1428114214|3856692 said:
Hiya,

Wow, absolutely phenomenal collection. :love: Glad you have a lot of positives going on in your life. :clap:

Judy

Hiya July! :wavey:

Thank you. Me too! :bigsmile:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1428074285|3856365 said:
Various rings & earrings.

Left to right: half-eternity ring in YG, peridot earrings (never worn these, for some reason), 3-stone ring in RG, beautiful Mandarin-orange spess's in double halo's, small peacock Tahitians (at least I seem to remember they're Tahitians), fakey "sapphire" earrings (would really LOVE to get real sapphires in this beautiful blue) and cheaper ruby ring (not sure what kind of ruby).

Phoenix, can you please post more pictures of your 3 stone ruby ring? Thank you.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
WOW!! :love: I want to more pics of your colored stone stuff!! (I'm greedy)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1428138323|3856788 said:
Welcome back :wavey:
You have been quite a busy bee. And what fabulous pieces you have acquired!!! Please post a lot more pics.
How exciting that you might have a new halo setting by Leon for Holly. Looking forward to see the outcome.
I love love love your Emilya. There is something so special about it :love:

Thank you, Acinom! :wavey:

You have an absolutely amazing collection yourself. :love: :love: :love:

I'll try to post more pics. Yes, I'm not sure yet who's going to do my halo setting for Holly. I'm thinking Leon, but haven't quite made up my mind yet. I may start yet another thread when I'm ready to go ahead, to get advice from you guys.

Thank you, my Emilya is very sturdy. It's my go-to-daily ring now.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1428145028|3856804 said:
PHOENIX! The diamonds for the multi-colored bracelets are...are... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:love: :appl: :naughty: :appl: :naughty: :love: :appl: :naughty:

WOW!!!

(I think that pretty much covers my reaction!)

ETA I cannot WAIT to see those set! They're going to be amaaaaaazingly gorgeous!! Please make 2 bracelets and wear them together - I wanna hear about all the people you had to pick up off the floor when they see them!

Thank you sooooo much, Mrs blop.

Whilst those coloured stones are not horrendously expensive, they were not cheap. The dealer had to show them to me on three separate occasions (he visits here every 2-3 months), before I finally gave in and splashed out on those.

Yes, that's what I've been thinking too - two bracelets only to be worn together. Me thinks they'll make a nice statement! :sun: :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do have anymore pics of your VC Emilya and halo'ed studs by chance?! :cheeky:

BTW, I've got a similar tcw diamond bracelet coming my way soon so I'm glad you're enjoying yours daily! :))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had been wondering how you are!!!! :wavey: Glad your back!!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I haven't logged on to PS in forever and I come back to this goldmine! LOVE!! :love: Please pretty please can I have some bonus shots of your beautiful pear? Do you still have that?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OCmom3xboys|1428459960|3858345 said:
Phoenix|1428074285|3856365 said:
Various rings & earrings.

Left to right: half-eternity ring in YG, peridot earrings (never worn these, for some reason), 3-stone ring in RG, beautiful Mandarin-orange spess's in double halo's, small peacock Tahitians (at least I seem to remember they're Tahitians), fakey "sapphire" earrings (would really LOVE to get real sapphires in this beautiful blue) and cheaper ruby ring (not sure what kind of ruby).

Phoenix, can you please post more pictures of your 3 stone ruby ring? Thank you.

OCmom3xboys, thank you! :))

Do you mean the ring with the orangy-red Spess centre stone? If so, here are a couple of pics taken by Grace:

phoenix_3_stone_ring_wt_spess_1.jpg

phoenix_3_stone_ring_wt_spess_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd like to share my most recent acquisitions - a 2.89ct tsav (absolutely gorgeous, even if I do say so myself - have been searching for such a tsav for several years now) and hot pink spinels totalling 1.35ctw.

Thinking of asking David Klass to set my tsav, probably in a split shank double halo setting with tsav melee in the inner one.

phx_tsav__amp__spinels.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, my pics are always so HUGE, lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results