color
clarity

3.0 CTW + for wife. 10th Anniversary

McKay

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, having just recently bought a pair of H color ACA's at Whiteflash, I can tell you I would buy the H pair from WF! :bigsmile: That would be a dream pair, that is for sure!!! I love mine but they are smaller!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I ditto everything DS said--your wife will love them!

The WF ACA line is absolutely stunning, you will not be disappointed & are worthy of your 10th Anniversary Celebration. A diamond stud earring is a classic & timeless gift, great choices all around!!

You must come back with earring shots, we'd love to see them--what setting are you considering, thats the next decision. :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great question about the settings, Sarah! I am sure we can give him some experienced opinions on that, too! :lol:

McKay

Rough_Rock
Thinking about a 3 prong martini setting. What would be your recommendation on for these stones?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would recommend either a 4 or 6 prong basket. I am also looking to buy a pair in the 3-3.5ct range and that is what I am going to choose.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also have a platinum 4 prong low set basket like the Tiffany setting. WF can special order it (Sasha Primak). If I am not mistaken, I think Sarah started with martini's with her new pair and is now switching to the settings I have. Martini's tend to droop because of their design especially in larger sizes.

But I agree with BrightIce that I would only put stones that size in 4 or 6 prongs. My second choice would be WF 6 prong martini's, but they are going to be more likely to droop than low baskets since they have a tiny base. You can see mine on this thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-newest-whiteflash-2-3ctw-aca-studs-upgrade.211890/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-newest-whiteflash-2-3ctw-aca-studs-upgrade.211890/[/URL]

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The martini will drop on her ears at that size, get a basket setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results