shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I would share

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Love the redo on the wSS -- very pretty. Can you layer it with the white baroques, since they are similar?

What are the gemstones in the blue-green necklace?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1429589830|3865179 said:
Another of my re dos. The third time is a charm. Very happy with it now.

Excellent. LOVE the long tin cup!

cheers--Sharon

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
ennui|1429626103|3865297 said:
Love the redo on the wSS -- very pretty. Can you layer it with the white baroques, since they are similar?

What are the gemstones in the blue-green necklace?
The baroque akoya and my light bulb white ss both have very high luster and would work. This strand is more of the typical ss satiny luster rather than the very high luster of akoyas. I can layer it with a new golden ss tin cup that Sarah just made for me. I haven't posted any pictures yet.

I don't remember what the stone is sorry.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My new golden Tin cup designed by Sarah at Kojima. I wanted a golden necklace to use insted of a chain for my cream drop I had purchased from Sarah years ago.

golden_ss_inprogress_tin_cup.jpg

img_7712.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Love the Kasumi surprise you got too. Great placement.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I really like the links used in your kojima tincup. Very nice!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Loving the links 4 Ranch Girl, so pretty!

Octogirl

Rough_Rock
Trade
That turned out beautifully!!!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My birthday trip to Pearl Paradise this past spring turned into a pearl feeding frenzy. When I walked into Pearl Paradise I was greeted by baggies of round light body Tahitians being graded on the table. I couldn't grab fast enough. This is my first round Tahitian necklace. I brought with me several gem stone pendents and a pair of earrings that at 5 grams just killed my ears but thought they might look great in a strand of pearls. Here are the pictures that Hisano just sent me. It is everything I imagined. I will be wear it doubled. Finished length is 42 inches.

tahitian-plus-diamond-flowers-doubled.jpg

tahitian-plus-diamond-flowers.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl,
You have exquisite taste in pearls and this tin cup looks fantastic! Love the vibrant colors. What size are the Tahitians?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I've been waiting to see how this would turn out. Your new tin cup from PP is magnificent! :love: Hisano did a beautiful job with the arrangement of the pearls and flowers. :appl: I can't wait to see it IRL.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! I love the repurposed earrings...brilliant idea. Does the chain have a texture to it?

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
This is a brilliant addition to your collection, very unique and simply exquisite. Can't wait to see neck shots.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful tin cup necklace. You and Hisano did very well. I like the chain that she used. Enjoy it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beautiful. Oh wow... :love:

cheers--Sharon

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
4RG, it's beautiful. Reusing your diamond earrings is a great idea. Your necklace will be quite unique.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. :love:

Great idea, to turn the earrings into stations. If it were me, I'd stagger them, instead of wearing them perfectly symmetrical when long.

Pretty, pretty pearls. I can imagine you walking in, grabbing a bag, and saying MINE! like a passionate toddler. :D

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
The chain is textured and the pearls range in size from 8.4mm to 11.2mm. This is my first necklace using round Tahitians except for a few pendents. The colors and overtones of these pearls are stunning. I must have chosen about 30 pearls and handed them to Hisano and gave her the final decision of how many, which ones and the choice of chain.

The light body Tahitians are just TDF :appl: :appl: :appl: and I :love: them.

Thank you ennui, Bailey, canuk-gal, HHPmom, Tucs, Pirard, tucs, YC and my partner in crime who should have hand cuffed me and drug me out of there by my hair Kay :mrgreen:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok another picture under bad kitchen florescent lighting. Even then the colors are great. I am doing a very happy dance :D

img_8340.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the close up! That is a lovely necklace.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1434595932|3890672 said:
Thank you ennui, Bailey, canuk-gal, HHPmom, Tucs, Pirard, tucs, YC and my partner in crime who should have hand cuffed me and drug me out of there by my hair Kay :mrgreen:

But if I had done that (if I could have done that) then you would have missed out on the happy dance. :naughty:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I was lucky enough to try on 4RG's GSS and WSS tin cups over lunch recently. I love how they look together, so that is now on my short list of projects. (Shhh, don't tell DH.) :naughty:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
4RanchGirl, your new necklace is just exquisite! Your collaboration with Hisano has created a real work of art, and I hope to see it in person :) Congratulations!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Fabulous! I've been wondering when the photos of your projects were going to show up ! I love the fact that you reused your earrings ...they make for marvellous stations !! Seriously good idea! And the large link textured chain is great ... is that a 14t gold ? :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Another gorgeous necklace! Thanks for sharing the photos.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love that!! I love how you incorporated the earrings!! Looks dynomite!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
My birthday double strand of light body Tahitians from Pearl Paradise. 35 and 37 inches of pure joy and exactly what I was hoping for. The pendent I had in my jewelry box and had not worn in over 6 years so took with me to PP and what a beautiful drop Hisano came up with. I don't have good pictures of the other two pendent redos yet but they are wonderful too.

img_8407.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
It all started with the top picture. I haven't been able to get that strand out of my mind. Loved the huge drop but the rubies although beautiful just were not me. I'm working with Sarah at Kojima on a couple other projects so I asked and she said yes, My new tin cup is winging it's way home to me :mrgreen:

fat_sisters_plus_kojima_tin_cup.jpg

cynderedo-22128.jpg

cynderedo-2127.jpg

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like it a lot better without the rubies as well. But what are you planning to do with the stones? They are beautiful as well and I can see several different ideas for them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results