shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucy and Ethel hit the road.....

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover they are out of this world beautiful!! Congratulations and more photos please!! :appl:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!! I love them. Is this 18K gold?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, that was quick!
congrats and can't wait to see neck/ear shots!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
NL, those are so eye catching and original.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Mentally, I've "made" my pre-selections from Kojima's website for their annual sale.... :lol: I love SO many items!!!

want want want want want. Did I say want??

cheers--Sharon

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
NL love your new Sea of Cortez set. Sarah executed the design perfectly to make a statement piece. Can't wait to see you wearing it.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Sharon I hope at the top of your list is the green Tahitian strand with the gemstones and huge drop. It doesn't show as well in pictures. But really you can't go wrong with any selection. Working on special projects with her and her husband is a pleasure.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
The set is beautiful. I'd put on the earrings and never take them off!

I see Sarah put the pendant on Instagram.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Glad Sarah and her team can work their magic with luscious gold! I liked the pink stone dangle version as well.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :appl: :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!!!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
They arrived at DH's house and he opened the boxes. He did all the appropriate oooos and aasah's. I will see them soon and wear them to an awards banquet in Boca Raton, FL next week.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I don't know how I missed these photos of the finished pieces ! Wonderful...so original ! I love pieces that are obviously not mass produced ! Custom work is the way to go ! Just Beautiful !! They should get an award at the award ceremony ! :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
The pendant is really stunning. This is gonna inspire lots of people I'm sure. :appl:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
A friend of mine told me there's a PP trunk show coming up, near me. Does PP do trunk shows, or is this a copycat?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1429781314|3866297 said:
They arrived at DH's house and he opened the boxes. He did all the appropriate oooos and aasah's. I will see them soon and wear them to an awards banquet in Boca Raton, FL next week.

You'll be in my neck of the woods!!!!

I do hope you have a good time Palm Beach/Boca Raton is quite lovely!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Really? Boca beach club Waldorf Astoria.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
NacreLover|1430408230|3870080 said:
Really? Boca beach club Waldorf Astoria.

I live a little further south, But I do frequent Boca several times a week. If you have spare time you should check out the Morikami Gardens and Gallery. Beautiful Japanese gardens, it's 16 acres and so gorgeous!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
NacreLover|1429356406|3864010 said:
And now finished.
I absolutely thrilled with the outcome. I loved the caps she put on the pearls, which were a surprise addition. Mounir did a fantastic job on the gold work. I can't wait to buy more mabe from Douglas McLaurin and send them to Sarah to work magic on.

Wow NacreLover, I just found this thread. Sarah and Mounir did a fantastic job. I love the bezel setting on the pendant.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I'm glad this thread got bumped, because I missed NacreLover's stunning finished pieces. I remember that gorgeous SOC mabe with the "water" effect from the ruckus, and the design and execution of the setting by Sarah and Mounir is fabulous. I love the gold bezels -- they really set off the glowing pearls.

soc_mabe_set_by_kojima__nl_.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies, I'm really enjoying wearing this set and am looking for more mabe for additional pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results