shape
carat
color
clarity

My Green Envy

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
kroshka|1429189904|3862848 said:
LoversKites - In the world of diamonds it's a bit of a lightweight since it is under half a carat and approx 4x4, but in the subcategory of FCDs it's a marvel - well at least to me :)

I am well aware. That is definitely sizeable.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Many beautiful details....Caysie is a joy isn't she.

as a bunny lover and bunny Mommy, I must ask- do you have bunnies or you just love them?
Very sweet!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! And, the BUNNIES!!!! That's amazing. WANT! Someday, I will have a ring with bunnies in it. This is fabulous. Now watch, all the crazy bunny people on here are going to come out of the woodwork! I'm here! :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So beautiful! That setting is lovely!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom - It's been so long since I had a ring made - so glad I did and that it was this one. Thanks so much for the compliment.

autumngems - Leibsh :)

natyLad - Hope you can pick your jaw back up...hee hee

LovesKites - Over time I have become a bit of a sucker for size, but sometimes size truly doesn't matter...lol And besides, double halo can help fix size problems in most cases right?

artdecolover71 - Caysie was great to work with. She is truly a very talented artist. And, I am a bunny lover and bunny Mom! Bunny lovers unite!

Tanzigrrl - Bunny peeps - I declare come out, come out, wherever you are! At first I was hesitant about putting bunnies in my ring, thinking to myself, is it a little crazy or over the top, but let's face it, it's not about what others think or want it's about what I want and love right? I'm counting on you to get a piece of bunny jewelry in the future - will look forward to seeing it and sharing the bunny love.

tyty333- Thanks!

Kroshka

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's amazing Kroshka!! Wow! I love all of the details and the color on that green is simply divine!! You have great taste my friend!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks yennyfire - you have excellent taste too - I love and adore your antique oval singlestone ring!

Kroshka

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Another photo of the side details although I still need to try to get better ones.

Kroshka

_29160.jpg

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
I was just writing a post to request a side view, so thanks for reading my mind. =)
Love the little MQs in the shoulders. And the engraved shank looks great! Just curious, do you know if the engraving was done in the CAD stage already, or if it was hand-carved into the wax or into the metal?

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
That fancy green diamond ring is stunning and beautiful detail work :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
So unique and subtly but wonderfully, pastel-y colorful. :appl: Enjoy!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is just beautiful! Caysie does beautiful work!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
drk14 - Hi, wanted to tell you that your CvB creation is beautiful :) I believe the engraving for my ring was done up on CAD for the engraver to know the pattern and location, but then engraved by hand. The head of my ring had to be handmade because of how the stones needed to be set.

Victoria10 - Thank you!

Sparkly Soprano - Thanks - it most definitely is pastelly and unique :)

luv2sparkle - Thanks! She's so wonderfully talented.

Kroshka

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I want one!!! :love: :love:

Its so beautiful! thank you for sharing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness that's a gorgeous ring! The detail work is amazing and I love the color of the green. I have "green Envy". :love:

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
definitely drool worthy. I aspire someday to have a beautiful green diamond like that.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KROSHKA!!! It's YOURS!!! :appl: Gosh, I saw that magnificent ring on Caysie's fb page and wondered whose it was! :love: :love: :love: I didn't know you had ventured out into colors besides pink! :bigsmile:

I'll tell you, I can't image a better setting for that diamond. It is just an incredible work of art! I love everything about the whole ring!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
kroshka|1429289966|3863585 said:
drk14 - Hi, wanted to tell you that your CvB creation is beautiful :) I believe the engraving for my ring was done up on CAD for the engraver to know the pattern and location, but then engraved by hand. The head of my ring had to be handmade because of how the stones needed to be set.
Kroshka,
Thanks for the info about the engraving, and thank you for your nice compliment. Seems like we have a similar appreciation for pink melee and flared shoulders... :bigsmile:

I hope your ring will continue to bring you joy and fond memories.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jawdropper x2. Just fantastic. This is what I come to PS for---to see top notch jewels. Congratulations to you and enjoy!! More pics, please!! :appl:

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian & Catmom - Thank you for the compliments! I can't stop looking at my ring.

susiegrneyes - I hope to acquire another that is just as nice or better someday, but that probably won't happen for a long long time. And there are some other colors I may need first. I can always hope right but it does seem like an addiction and neverending....lol

diamondseeker2006 - So glad you like it! I have a few colors, but as you may recall very few get settings. Hopefully I can convince the Mr.K to do more :)

drk14 - Indeed! If one likes pink, you can't go wrong incorporating it somehow. I would not hesitate to use pink mellee in another ring design should it go with the center stone and design. Finding reasonably priced stones however is another story.

azstonie - Thanks for the compliment and I agree, Pricescope is the perfect place to see all things sparkly and beautiful.

Kroshka

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have always loved pink and green together, so I adore this ring! It's so unique and oh, so sparkly…. Gorgeous!!!!!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks momhappy!

Kroshka

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is such a flattering setting.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the exact color listed, ie. fancy light, fancy intense....? Looking for that shade exactly.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious - Thank you :)

autumngems - GIA calls it "fancy green", however I would say it is a very high fancy green and had it been another day with a different set of graders, it could have been "fancy intense green" (although a lower fancy intense green, if that makes sense).

Kroshka

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do I remember seeing that you and Mr K are not coming to Las Vegas this year? I have been uncertain, but it would be great to shop with you two again! That was so much fun!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kroshka the green is stunning, just spectacular.
Must be so cool to be able to wear it on your hand instead of just ogling it in a box.

And the setting is perfect! :appl:
The pinks give it the feeling of a blooming spring garden.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How could I have missed this the first time around? Those colors are lovely, as is the setting. Enjoy your new ring!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!, yes I am green & envy.. :mrgreen:

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
DS - Sorry, I didn't reply sooner, only saw this now. Yes unfortunately we can't go this year - but wish we were so badly! Please take lots of pictures to share.

kenny - Thanks! Inspiration wise spring was a theme for sure. I'm kind of wishing my pinks were a little more saturated, but hey I will work with what I've got. Since this is my first custom ring project in such a long time, I'm really enjoying having this one set. Considering setting another stone :)

VRBeauty - Thank you very much!

Dancing Fire - I'm envious of your Octavia!

Kroshka

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results