shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Has Listed 9.5MM Baroque Blue Akoya Necklace Again!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this and am guessing there must have been a return. If you missed the sale, this is your chance. I'm desperately hoping somebody returns a white baroque strand and that I might happen to notice it being re-listed before somebody else does. ;-)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you let them know that you're interested in one of the whites? I think if you contact them, they'll let you know if/when more are in stock.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
ltlmsmfft|1429145565|3862574 said:
I just saw this and am guessing there must have been a return. If you missed the sale, this is your chance. I'm desperately hoping somebody returns a white baroque strand and that I might happen to notice it being re-listed before somebody else does. ;-)
Thanks for the heads up. At that price I finally decided to put in my order. :tongue:

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I think I will call them tomorrow and beg to be put on a wait list. Thx for the advice!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl, you are going to be SO happy you placed that order! I seriously love my strand and wouldn't trade it for the world. They are a fantastic icy blue color like Elsa from Frozen might wear if she was a pearl fan. :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Well, I already have a silver blue baroque akoya necklace from PP, and I wore it at my son's wedding last fall. The color really suits me well.

I picked up another strand from a Pearls of Joy sale that has amazing colors of blue and rose, and this one appears to be slightly larger and with this special it is less expensive. I'm hoping I can mix them together for a rope, so we'll see. I have another necklace idea with large black rondelles, or maybe a killer bracelet.

Here I am wearing my silver blue baroque akoya necklace along with my "Diana" bracelet with the large blue aqua. My 14mm avatar SS pearl ring is on my right hand. These pieces all make me happy, especially on this most special day.

akoya_9361.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The white baroques were back yesterday briefly but are sold out again. Now it's just the blue left.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
FlyGirl what a lovely photo! You were an elegant mother of the groom!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a fantastic outfit, Fly Girl! I don't think I've seen the akoya necklace but I have seen the ring and bracelet in person and they are gorgeous :love:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I called yesterday and they were all gone. Chenei said they were sold to those on wait list. There is another wait list if you want some if they come available again.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
The baroque white came back online the other day, but I passed on it.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl what an elegant mother of the groom you are. The jacket is tdf too. Your choice of pearls wonderful.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
FlyGirl that strand is perfect for that outfit! Very elegant combination.

I saw the white baroques back on the website and snagged some. Then I asked and was told more had become available and they were going through the wait list. I wrote about them being available in the other thread (PP April special) but I guess some people didn't see that.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
First of all, thank you LG, baby nurse, 4Ranch Girl, and Tucs. I loved that puffy silver jacket. It made a statement without being overwhelming. It is, however, not a jacket that I've worn since. And, the silver baroque akoyas were just right for that outfit.

Now, the new silver blue baroque akoya necklace from the April sale arrived today. I can see what the fuss is about. Always trust 4RG, I say.

Take a look.

ppsilverb_0450.jpg

ppsilverbaroque_0444.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Nice strands, Fly Girl!

So let's see, the new one is the one at the top of the first photo and the one at the bottom in the second photo?

I ordered one of the blues, too, I can't wait to receive it.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I love seeing your strands side by side! Thank you for posting the pictures. Your new strand is fantastic and looks great on you!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The Blues are still available! I think the price is pretty good, I paid more for a strand of cream and blue baroques a few years ago in a smaller size.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Actually, the new blue is the larger, bluer and more lustrous one. The strand is 18", while the one I already owned was 20", since I had it lengthened a while ago.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
FlyGirl I am hoping mine will look like yours! :love:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, wow, so they are more amazing than I thought (I thought it was the other way around due to the clasps).

Thanks Fly Girl -- after some (minor) bad news tonight, I can now go to bed :)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Love the blue strands flygirl. I agree with 4ranchgirl, that jacket is great.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Flygirl, your jacket with those pearls... :love: you should wear and enjoy that jacket!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results