clarity

Metallic white pearl necklace

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Katbran! They are a great size!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look like the perfect size for you. I love my big sister versions of yours...but they are definitely statement earrings! Yours are just right for both every day and special occasion wear.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014|1429027880|3861714 said:
They look like the perfect size for you. I love my big sister versions of yours...but they are definitely statement earrings! Yours are just right for both every day and special occasion wear.

Thanks cmd! What size are yours? 10-11mm? I would love to get some huge ones to wear on special occasions but may need to save up for a pair of SS.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine are 11 - 12 mm. Kevin was looking for some on special order for a few other people and managed to find a few extra pairs that he put up on the site. So I lucked out.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They must be huge! Okay I'm definitely putting my name down for a large pair, hopefully Kevin will find more on future trips. My 9-10mm pair are a great size and I can wear them to work which I love. But I really want a huge pair for special occasions too! Surely it's not possible to have too many pairs of pearl earrings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results