shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Erika Winters bands!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking for a couple of right hand stacking bands and love the photos on the JBG site of the Erika Winters lily and imogen bands. Thy aren't available to try on anywhere in the SF Bay Area, so I'm trying to get a better sense of what they might look like on.

I've seen a couple of hand shots on Erika winters' Instagram and on here with them stacked with an engagement ring, but would love to see pics of what they look like alone, stacked together, or stacked with other kinda of bands (prong set, pave, bezel set, etc).

http://www.erikawinters.com/Wedding-Bands-Lily.html#.VSnhxoZHanN

http://www.erikawinters.com/Wedding-Bands-Imogen.html#.VSnjMYZHb7o

Thanks!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks luckykellyk! Some great shots and info in there. The craftsmanship is really beautiful.

Anyone have a photo on your hand with the imogen or lily solo, or with just one other band?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lily in RG.

I put down a deposit and Grace shipped me a couple to try. Erika actually sent me the Viola because she had the RG 6.5 I wanted.

What color are you thinking of? Her RG has a beautiful sheen and the textures are awesome. The choice was not easy.

_28986.jpg

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Mayk,

I love love love the rg lily with your pave - what width is your pave band?

And I love the pic in the other thread of your viola with the 2 pave bands. Do you feel like the Erika winters bands are too slim to be worn alone? I love the look of them stacked but sadly can't swing buying 3 new rings at once...

If money were no object, I'd probably get a RG lily and a platinum imogen and wear them stacked together. But I think given my budget, I will likely get one or the other and wear it alone or with a narrow shared prong or pave eternity band purchased secondhand.

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
And that is awesome that she shipped an option to try out with a deposit! I was wondering how you'd managed to try them out first :)

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FightGravity|1428880236|3860991 said:
Mayk,

I love love love the rg lily with your pave - what width is your pave band?

And I love the pic in the other thread of your viola with the 2 pave bands. Do you feel like the Erika winters bands are too slim to be worn alone? I love the look of them stacked but sadly can't swing buying 3 new rings at once...

If money were no object, I'd probably get a RG lily and a platinum imogen and wear them stacked together. But I think given my budget, I will likely get one or the other and wear it alone or with a narrow shared prong or pave eternity band purchased secondhand.

I wore the Viola as a RHR alone last week. I will try to get a picture. The Viola and the Lily are her thinnest. The Imogen is amazing but between two pave' bands I feared it would be lost. I was really torn between the Lily and the Viola but went Viola because of the flat surface. She can make the Viola with French Cuts and its thicker... I really like skinny or that would have been my plan. My pave' bands are around 1.8mm.

I would love to have a second band one day... But it would be one of the wide ones. Isabelle maybe. Not to stack on my left hand but on my right. Her FC diamonds take my breath away.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Solo and one with just my ering. ROL has some pictures. She tried on the FC bands. If she sees this thread she might post.

_29014.jpg

_29015.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MayK, the bands look gorgeous on you. :love:

FightGravity, Erika Winters pieces are works of art. I cannot wait to see what you decide to get. You cannot go wrong...Good luck!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
MayK- you have the perfect fingers for stacking-long, slim, and elegant. I love your new band! I ended up ordering the matching VC band (just ordered last week!), but I so love the look you've got going on.

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, Mayk! That was exactly what I was looking for. They really are so delicate! Now I'm wondering if I should be looking at the 3mm bands instead...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FightGravity|1428941357|3861250 said:
Thanks so much, Mayk! That was exactly what I was looking for. They really are so delicate! Now I'm wondering if I should be looking at the 3mm bands instead...

I believe she told me to put FC in the Viola it would be 2.3mm or 2.5mm. I can't remeber which...

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I tried on the Cordelia, the rose, eleanor, and the isabella. Would you like pictures?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life|1428951189|3861357 said:
I tried on the Cordelia, the rose, eleanor, and the isabella. Would you like pictures?

um, yes please!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite hands down is the Cordelia: It doesn't work with my oec because it's thicker than the other bands, but I plan on getting one eventually for a stand alone or part of my stack rotation. The solitaire is 2mm in width so it's quite a bit thicker.

_null___7_.jpg
_null___6_.jpg
_null___2_.jpg
_null___1_.jpg

This is the Eleanor:
_null___5_.jpg
_null___3_.jpg

Isabella:
_null_.jpg

And the rose:
_null___4_.jpg

Sorry, I did the best I could but these were not in my size.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Resonance.Of.Life - your photos are gorgeous and so helpful! All the Erika Winters bands are truly beautiful.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies for the eyecandy :naughty: They are all beautiful bands!!!

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
Thank you resonance.of.life!! That is a huge help. So jealous you got to try them all on (even if they weren't quite your size...). What did you think of them, overall? Worth it?

Also drooling over your solitaire!!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
marymm|1428972477|3861498 said:
Thank you Resonance.Of.Life - your photos are gorgeous and so helpful! All the Erika Winters bands are truly beautiful.
Haha no problem :) Olloclip really does wonders for photography.

FightGravity said:
Thank you resonance.of.life!! That is a huge help. So jealous you got to try them all on (even if they weren't quite your size...). What did you think of them, overall? Worth it?

Also drooling over your solitaire!!

I didn't get to try the viola or the lily unfortunately and my top two favorites are the Lily and the Cordelia. I am admittingly, the most picky person ever when it comes to milgrain, inconsistencies, and quality (and I really do feel sorry for the vendors I work with). I really love the textures of the bands and how they aren't 1 dimensional KWIM? Usually bands are so blah on the profiles, each of these really had an architectural/sculptural feel. The heft of the bands too were nice, very similar to the Single Stone 22k YG band I have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results