• LILY - ROSE GOLD

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • LILY - PLATINUM

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
I am not crazy about the Rose gold in the brushed finish. It seems to bring out the coppery peachy look...rather than the rosy glowy look of polished Rose gold.

I voted for the Rose gold Lily...really I would like the platinum Lily the best. The angles of the Viola don't feel like they 'work' with your band. It feels quite geometric and modern. The Lily is rounded and pretty.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
You made the right choice! It looks absolutely gorgeous with your e-ring and other bands! Love, love, love it! :love:

Congratulations!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Mayk|1428081867|3856429 said:
A sweet little package arrived today.

I love the details it is a beautiful band.

The Rose Gold Viola :love:

Bad IPhone pictures.

I love how it breaks up the look of your stack, it's very distinctive! And of course, you know how much I ADORE rose gold :) I can't wait to see it in person at the GTG!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks fantastic. :clap:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza!! That looks amazing :cheeky:! I Love the Viola in RG, so unique. I love the way the light plays on those angles, so devine Mayk!! It really sets off your stack, you made an excellent choice. Enjoy

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redroze1|1428083143|3856443 said:
I am not crazy about the Rose gold in the brushed finish. It seems to bring out the coppery peachy look...rather than the rosy glowy look of polished Rose gold.

I voted for the Rose gold Lily...really I would like the platinum Lily the best. The angles of the Viola don't feel like they 'work' with your band. It feels quite geometric and modern. The Lily is rounded and pretty.

Interesting opinion. Those are the exact things I love about it. The color is amazing and I can't seem to get the sun to work for me. Every time I dash outside a big fluffy cloud is there.

_28555.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ROL Crystal Bonfire and Ame!

i just knew before I could decide I needed to see this one. It was the first band DH liked and then the RG is so pretty. I also got a 6.5 so I can wear it on both hands with my ering or my RH eternity.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A sunshine shot.

Even this doesn't show the insane shine in the sun. The RG glows.

_28556.jpg

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Oh boy I have to eat my words. I thought you were still choosing at this point. Gulp.

The new photos are amazing and you seem very happy!

And actually I can see how the angles contrast with the curves of your other ring.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redroze1|1428089383|3856510 said:
Oh boy I have to eat my words. I thought you were still choosing at this point. Gulp.

The new photos are amazing and you seem very happy!

And actually I can see how the angles contrast with the curves of your other ring.

No worries :). The colors are different on this band compared to the Lily. I think it's the flatter surface. That was the one thing with the knife edge I was afraid the RG was hidden except the diamonds in the diamond shape and that it got lost in my pave' bands with my ering. When the Lily was just alone with the bands it was much different and stood out better. With this one I notice it more in the stack. Without being too thick it's a nice compliment. I think if it was thicker I wouldn't have liked it in the stack.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indoor shot. Blinds pulled. Just daylight seeping through the blinds.

_28557.jpg

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
May K, I absolutely adore your new band! The rose gold looks stunning with your set, it compliments it so well :love: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely MayK - beautiful rings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply gorgeous in every way! :love: They look amazing on your very lovely hands MayK. :appl:
Enjoy in health and happiness and happy holidays!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I can't seem to stay away from this thread. I know that I already posted a comment, but I just have to say again how much I love the band that you selected! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice! It looks so adorable! I love the contrast of the flat surface and modern look of your new band and the classic look of the pave. Together it has such a timeless and updated look with oomph :love: :love: :love:

Enjoy wearing your stunning set.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1428254985|3857243 said:
I can't seem to stay away from this thread. I know that I already posted a comment, but I just have to say again how much I love the band that you selected! :appl:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :wavey:

Anicon, Monnyjay, Scarlette &Missy... Thank you!

I toiled over it but in the end I'm really happy with my choice.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the new band - I know you put a lot of thought into this choice and I am so happy you are happy with it!

The rose gold adds a special touch of spice to your rings!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I just came back to see what you chose & your stack is stunning with the new band! :love: :love: :love: :love: The new band gives just the perfect amount of contrast. It really catches the eye and enhances your other rings too. Just all together lovely!!! :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally missed the decision-so glad that's the one you went with! Lucky duck you! Her finishes are *insane*-I want one of her pieces so badly!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic stack you have created! I love the contrast in color and texture provided by the new band and it is so pretty. Nicely done!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG Mayk, I'm getting a nice tax return this year and so I've asked for a quote on a rose gold Viola...with French cuts...but I really like the platinum as well! I just wonder how the brushed look will go against my high polish platinum plain shank of my e-ring...but this ring has a modern look that I love!

DH also really likes the look of this ring as well. So...looking at your set, and getting really excited!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:devil:
Yimmers|1460782694|4019923 said:
OMG Mayk, I'm getting a nice tax return this year and so I've asked for a quote on a rose gold Viola...with French cuts...but I really like the platinum as well! I just wonder how the brushed look will go against my high polish platinum plain shank of my e-ring...but this ring has a modern look that I love!

DH also really likes the look of this ring as well. So...looking at your set, and getting really excited!!!

Very excited for you! I can't wait to see a Viola with FC. I've since added the Imogen but the Lily still calls my name. :devil: :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results