shape
carat
color
clarity

Anbody Get POJ E-mail Today?

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I have been stalking my e-mail all day waiting for a POJ e-mail with a link to the Baby Ripple sale page Kevin e-mailed about yesterday; but, I have not gotten an e-mail. I ran a search on the POJ website for baby ripples and found listings sold out! Did aybody get an e-mail from Kevin today? Maybe I just did not get one and missed out. :((

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I got an email about the metallic ripple strands this morning. If I remember right, it was at about 11:30 a.m. (U.S. central time). By the time I saw it at about 2:30 p.m, they were sold out. I got one last time anyway but wow, some lucky ladies out there got themselves quite a deal! Anyway, I guess your email address didn't make it into the system somehow so I'd definitely tell Kevin.

Can't wait to see what goodies show up at the pearl shops for Mother's Day. I wish there was a training module so I could practice picking out what I want and hitting the "buy" button with great speed before someone else gets all those first!

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Noooooooo! I just checked my Spam folder and it is there. :(( :blackeye: I'm really bummed out. I'm adding that e-mail addy to my contact list right now so I don't miss out on the next sale. I hope everyone who got a strand posts pics!!!!! I'm dying to see them.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the info seaurchin! It helped me figure out where my e-mail went. I guess this just means I have money set aside for the Mother's Day sale.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I got it also. Sorry to hear that you missed it. I decided to pass this time, but the prices were good. Do you want to put yourself on the waiting list for one? There may be a return.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I received the email, but they were sold out by the time I read it.
I find that all of these emails go to my spam folder no matter how many times I try to mark the senders 'safe.'

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
I didn't get the e-mail even though I was signed-up to receive them.....bummer. Looking forward to seeing pictures from those who purchased them!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I hope the lucky ducks who got one post pics!

And don't worry, I'm sure there will be lots more tasty goodies to choose from for Mother's Day!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Just for posterity, I wanted to post the picture for the listing of the multicolor 18" Baby Ripples

poj_babyripple.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
seaurchin|1428095114|3856551 said:
I hope the lucky ducks who got one post pics!

And don't worry, I'm sure there will be lots more tasty goodies to choose from for Mother's Day!
I am already looking forward to Mother's Day! What kinds of specials have they had in the past?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, I just remember it being the same big deal as at Christmas time. Besides a "special," PP had all those pages of listings of individual pieces, many of them marked down. And the other shops had stuff too. Maybe others remember more... Of course, what they'll all do this year remains to be seen.

Here are my POJ ripples from another time. They just love to be worn outdoors, with white or cream colored clothes. So summery!

ripple_pearls-1.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Seaurchin. I am new to pearls and it's helpful to know what to expect. Also, thanks for describing how you wear your ripples. We have to buy without seeing so every bit helps.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
UGH it was in my spam!!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I got it but I think they sold out in under an hour. I wanted a strand badly but no luck.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys,

I bought a strand of these when they first came out (Kevin picked me out one of the darker, more intense coloured strands), but have never ended up wearing them. Sadly, the peachy tones do NOT work on me, no matter how many times I have pulled these out and told myself how beautiful that they would look with my summer clothes. I also don't have anyone who I think would either suit them or appreciate them, so If anyone would be interested in them, PM me on the other forum. I'm under the same name there.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cmd, they sound lovely. Too bad they don't suit you but nice of you to offer them to someone else. It would be nice to see a pic of them.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby nurse|1463170210|4031392 said:
Cmd, they sound lovely. Too bad they don't suit you but nice of you to offer them to someone else. It would be nice to see a pic of them.

That's a good idea. I'll take some over the weekend and post them.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The light has been terrible this weekend, so these aren't the best pictures, but here's the strand. These are all in direct natural light:

_3629.jpeg

_3630.jpeg

_3631.jpeg

_3632.jpeg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's more diffuse natural light:

_3633.jpeg

_3634.jpeg

_3635.jpeg

_3637.jpeg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just as an update: the strand has been gifted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results