shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5.54 ct sapphire is here. And she is blue!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That blue is fantastic. It almost glows blue like a ruby glows red. The setting is lovely too. Honestly though, my attention is 100% on the color of the stone. Enjoy and thanks for sharing your beauties!

EDIT: I started a reply on page 1 and am gushing again now that I have seen page 2! Your group blues....*swoon!* May I ask about your brilliant blue cushion on the bottom left in most shots. Is that an aquamarine? I'm in love!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I'm dying! Call 911!

That hue, saturation and tone are all so sublime!
And it seems to also have that magical inner Kashmir glow that comes from silk.

I would love to have a stone like that.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1414082699|3771581 said:
apacherose :D . . Made by a Dutch designer and inspired by the art deco period. The setting is 30 - 35 years old, so that would be shoulderpad area: the roaring eighties :lol: :lol: . You trigger me: I will ask the store if they know more about how the stone and setting came together.
:

:lol: Awesome! Just goes to show that timeless classics are made in every decade.

oh thank you for all the pics. and sharing this beauty with us- like her wearer, that stone is lovely wherever she goes.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!! What a collection! :love: Your new sapphire beauty is awesome!
Not only is the color of the stone fabulous.. but I just love it's chubby shape with the double prongs and the non tapered baguettes.
It's just the whole package.
ENJOY!!!! :appl: :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a gorgeous sapphire! She is definitely blue!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
moneymeister|1414238900|3772438 said:
That blue is fantastic. It almost glows blue like a ruby glows red. The setting is lovely too. Honestly though, my attention is 100% on the color of the stone. Enjoy and thanks for sharing your beauties!

EDIT: I started a reply on page 1 and am gushing again now that I have seen page 2! Your group blues....*swoon!* May I ask about your brilliant blue cushion on the bottom left in most shots. Is that an aquamarine? I'm in love!

Thank you moneymeister :wavey:. I indeed love it's glowing quality 8-)
The little blue cushion is a Paraiba tourmaline. A very glowy little stone. I had actually never even heard about a Paraiba before Pricescope, let alone seen one. I ordered the stone from Perry/Leon and the setting is by Leon Mege: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-sea-glow-and-french-cut-waves-my-leon-mege-ring.201891/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-sea-glow-and-french-cut-waves-my-leon-mege-ring.201891/[/URL]

_23585.jpg

_23586.jpg

_23587.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a huge compliment 8-) . Especially coming from you Kenny, since you are so knowledgeable!! This sapphire truly is my signature right hand ring. I never thought I would wear a sapphire like this.

:lol: indeed Apacherose. Heirloom pieces have been made, are made and will be made through all times!

Thank you for your kind words about my newest additions to my little collection Rubies-R-Me! I have also read your kind remarks about my vintage inspired rubellite ring from BE! I bought this stone for it's colour, but I love cushion's, so that made a great package deal.

Blue indeed Alene, which happens to be my favourite color.

Thank you all :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing my first photo's with flash. Quite a weird effect:

_23800.jpg

_23801.jpg

_23802.jpg

_23803.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
You have exquisite taste, Acinom! Gorgeous blue on this baby!! You are totally rockin it!!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
WOW :love: it's so gorgeous!! such beautuful color.

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
What an AMAZING BLUE! So Vivid and bright! I love sapphires!! :love: Congratulations!

Kayden

Rough_Rock
What a showstopper! That sapphire is electric! :)

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is such a fantastic, fantastic blue!!! It really looks like it just glows, and from your pictures, how unbelievably well it appears to hold its gorgeous color. Your pieces never cease to amaze me, and this one is a stunner!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your sweet compliments Elysian, Flower12, Lovefordiamonds, Kayden and Endless Summer :wavey:. I enjoyed reading your posts. Since I have this ring on my finger I am afraid I will neglect my other rings :twisted: . I love wearing this ring because of the color as well as the simplicity of the setting.

Yesterday evening I made same more Flash photo's (can you tell I usually do not use the flash function at all :lol: ):

_23878.jpg

_23879.jpg

_23880.jpg

_23881.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to your ring Acinom. It is beautiful. That blue is so gorgeous. Ahhhhh. I hope you enjoyit, every day.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back for another look.
This has got to be my favorite sapphire on PS.
Its hue, tone, and saturation are phenomenal :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1413673347|3769217 said:
Where to start?!! You have an amazing eye, Acinom! That is as close to the perfect sapphire blue as I've almost ever seen. Vivid, vibrant, medium tone - full on spectacular. Yes to the setting too. I get that you wanted to make it your own, and it seems kind of... well, weird to just take the whole ring as is, but the quality and simplicity of that setting rock the stone! Kitten paws - perfect description. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

And no, you can't have both the Paraiba and this. You'll have to decide which one will be mine.

Judging from your photos, you will have to be very careful wearing it, because I doubt anyone around you will hear a word you say when that ring catches the light! :love: :cheeky:

I'm extremely late to this thread, but I do absolutely agree that this sapphire is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love that blue!! :love: :love: :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm late to this thread as well but I just wanted to say: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can't get enough of this! So gorgeous!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you for your kind words mariedtiger, cflutist, Phoenix, ricezo and athenaworth /b] :wavey: :wavey:
I am so enjoying this ring. This is by far my favorite CS. I still enjoy this ring to the max every time I wear it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found this thread. I was seldom on PS that time. Your sapphire looks absolutely gorgeous. Like your collection.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you moneymeister :wavey:. I indeed love it's glowing quality 8-)
The little blue cushion is a Paraiba tourmaline. A very glowy little stone. I had actually never even heard about a Paraiba before Pricescope, let alone seen one. I ordered the stone from Perry/Leon and the setting is by Leon Mege: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...nd-french-cut-waves-my-leon-mege-ring.201891/

_23585.jpg

_23586.jpg

_23587.jpg

You have THE most beautiful rings, so many amazing vibrant colours!! I'm particularly enamoured by your blue sapphire :love::love::love:...off to daydream!! lol

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I'm not even fond of sapphires, but this stone...
I like when you pair it with that band with sapphires inlaid!!
I'd wear that as a wedding set in a heartbeat.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! That blue is mesmerizing.

Angelwk

Shiny_Rock
This is super late but omg you have my dream ring. Where do I find one like this. I'm so so so in love !!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This is super late but omg you have my dream ring. Where do I find one like this. I'm so so so in love !!!

If you find out let me know, too! Most favorite blue velvet of ever!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always meant to lookup the thread on your ring @Acinom . It is such a stunning stone! I always notice it in your avatar. Just gorgeous! !!! And I am sure even better in real life!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, @Acinom, your sapphire is phenomenal! The colour and glow are surreal!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is fantastic. Just the best color imaginable. And it looks great on you! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results