shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, katbran! I really do love the pastels in this piece.

Thanks, seaurchin and ckrickett!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Baby nurse, can you take a picture against a white background - so we can see all the color nuances?
(It's really lovely) :))

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go, Begonia. I had taken these about a month ago with my large HG ripples.

triplewhg.jpg

triplewhg2.jpg

triplewhg1.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! They are really lovely. I got a single graduated strand of pastel metallics from PP quite a few years ago. Your triple strand is fabulous. I just adore graduated strands!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Oooh, Baby Nurse, you have no idea how badly I needed a dose of spring cheer today ... and BING!, there it was, lovely lavender sweater and triple rows of beautiful pearls :) I like how your strands have so much lavender in them :appl: :appl: :appl:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are stunning BN! The colours suit you so well, and I can't get over the luster on them. It's always nice to see the HG ripples too. Such a nice collection!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Begonia|1427688481|3854368 said:
Thank you! They are really lovely. I got a single graduated strand of pastel metallics from PP quite a few years ago. Your triple strand is fabulous. I just adore graduated strands!

You're most welcome!

Did you get your graduated strand when PP had all those amazing metallics on special in Dec, I think 4 years ago? I can't remember exactly when they had the ones I'm thinking of. It was just a few months before I launched into my pearl fascination otherwise I would have bought something from that special. Please post a picture of yours!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRDKeshi|1427692416|3854380 said:
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: Oooh, Baby Nurse, you have no idea how badly I needed a dose of spring cheer today ... and BING!, there it was, lovely lavender sweater and triple rows of beautiful pearls :) I like how your strands have so much lavender in them :appl: :appl: :appl:

It's always so nice to hear from you, CRDKeshi! Yes, aren't these the best colors for spring? The reason there's so much lavender in this piece is because I bought an extra lavender strand and had it incorporated into what was originally a double strand. It was pretty before but mostly pink and peach. Much more appealing this way I think :)) .

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1427731558|3854537 said:
Those are stunning BN! The colours suit you so well, and I can't get over the luster on them. It's always nice to see the HG ripples too. Such a nice collection!

Thank you, cmd :wavey: ! It is a special piece in that it's both beautiful and classic; I think I will wear it for years to come.

Thanks for the compliment re my collection-- I feel the same way about yours! Lately I covet you're Birks freshwater rope and that lovely white pendant and ring :lickout: .

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
freshie cluster drops:

wp_20150330_002.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are great earrings, Mozo. They look like they have great movement. Are they comfy to wear? For some reason I can tolerate a lot of weight around my neck but hardly any from my ears.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they don't feel heavy to me and they are very comfortable.....of course, you do notice the hole in my earlobe is stretched, correct?!

I always get comments when I wear these and they are FUN!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Aha, Baby Nurse! Clever :) I bought a strand of special strand of FW multis, gorgeous luster, lovely colors, but way too much peach and orange. I couldn't bear to send it back, yet haven't done anything with it ... now I know it needs more lavender etc. !

Movie Zombie, those are very cute, fun earrings :)

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your triple strand is beautiful! May I ask you, which size the pearls are?

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
WOW BabyNurse - I'm not sure you have posted these pearls before but, they are stunning! I too would love the sizes? Are they Freshadama grade or AAA? They look so round!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Yay I can finally contribute to this thread! My first ever pearl purchase arrived today! 2 fireball pendants from Pearls of Joy! I got one silver and one peach. Here is my silver one!

_28524.jpg

_28525.jpg

_28526.jpg

_28527.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1427738167|3854602 said:
freshie cluster drops:

Great earrings--love the look!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you, Sharon!

wow, ricezo: looks fab on you! great choices!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love those fireball pendants. The luster on those pearls... :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank ladies! :wavey: I'm so thrilled with my fireball!

Preg - the soufflé set looks amazing on you! I can only imagine how beautiful they are in real life.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Frost Me! I love how versatile it is, I can wear it with almost anything!

I asked my mum if she liked it today and her response was 'not really' :lol: Oh well, she only likes classic round pearls!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Little Red [octopus purchased Wednesday from sheri while at kojima]:

wp_20150403_003.jpg

wp_20150403_005.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How cool is that!! Adorable creature--MZ! :appl:

I'd love a small one for my wrist (as a charm)!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks, Sharon: now I need some new pearl earrings!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
fullsizerender_1_15.jpg

Today was my BBA with black spinels.

I originally was going to layer it with others, but I thought it was to busy with the floral.

fullsizerender_45.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1427766953|3854859 said:
they don't feel heavy to me and they are very comfortable.....of course, you do notice the hole in my earlobe is stretched, correct?!

I always get comments when I wear these and they are FUN!

Glad they're comfortable! No, I hadn't noticed the stretched earlobe and I did look before asking about comfort :)) .

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRDKeshi|1427774085|3854911 said:
Aha, Baby Nurse! Clever :) I bought a strand of special strand of FW multis, gorgeous luster, lovely colors, but way too much peach and orange. I couldn't bear to send it back, yet haven't done anything with it ... now I know it needs more lavender etc. !

Movie Zombie, those are very cute, fun earrings :)

You're wise to hang onto them until you find some lavender to add in! I value luster before everything else; these sound gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results