shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

Thank you so much for starting this thread drK and for all these gorgeous pieces included here. Spectacular, stunning and so beautiful. :love: So much talent and artistry in each and every piece. :love:

libramom

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for starting this thread drk14!! I know I was looking the other day for CVB eye candy and I was having a hard time finding any threads :confused:

All of Caysies pieces are beyond exceptional :love:

I can't wait to work with her in the near future :)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

Wow! You are wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
I cannot wait to share my own piece soon from Team CvB! Each one of these is beyond lovely (and truly, Caysie is just a gem to work with).

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

I'm glad people seem to be enjoying this thread.

diamondseeker2006: Thanks! More pics are coming soon of the marquise ring (although I may post the bulk of them to my original thread). Hope you get inspired to post more pictures of your beautiful FC sapphire band, too!

ericad: You're very welcome! Hope to see more LAD-CvB collaborative projects here in the future!

maccers: Exciting! I hope you will post some pictures of your version of the chevron ring, both with the temporary zircon center and with its future permanent stone.

MissGotRocks, Rockinruby, missy, libramom, Niel: Thanks for all the kind words, you are all very welcome. It definitely took some time to put everything together, but worth it in the end -- I think it will be nice to have a collection like this for those who appreciate the CvB ID aesthetic!

artdecolover71: Thank you for saying so. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy to hear that another PSer has a new CvB creation in the pipeline. Look forward to seeing it!

OK, on to more eye-candy!!! :mrgreen: I will continue with sweetpea&babycorn's "Anna" ring. Although her thread was posted on PS in March, 2015, the ring itself was actually completed in 2014 (...trying to keep my facts straight for the historians, lol! :read: ), so I thought I'd post the "Anna" now, as a transition between the 2014 rings above and the 2015 rings below.

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Now introducing the Class of 2015...

=) =) =)

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom's "Flamboyance of Flamingos," a Van Craeynest-inspired rose gold triple stack featuring a 1.5-ct untreated peach/pink oval, originally posted February 4, 2015:

_26649.jpg
Vendor photo.

smtb-cvb-acinom1.jpg
Vendor photo.

_26783.jpg
_26751.jpg

Original SMTB thread (with more pictures and information):
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-flamboyance-of-flamingos.210374/

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

I love this thread! Gorgeous dreamy masterpieces!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

This brings us to the Future Mrs. drk14's "Michele" ring, a floral double halo setting that features fancy pink diamond melee and a 1-ct marquise center. :love: This ring was completed in early February, 2015.

The dedicated SMTB thread (originally posted February 26, 2015) is here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/marquise-masterpiece-for-m-created-by-cvb-id.211019/

For future reference, I'm also linking my review thread from the Testimonials forum:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-ps-vendors-and-found-joy-with-cvb-id.210996/

These are some of my favorite pictures so far:

mqflower01.jpg
mqring01.png
mqflower06.jpg
mq_handshot04.png

I do have some additional flower pictures, which I plan to post to my dedicated SMTB thread in the near future -- so keep an eye on that thread if you're interested... :naughty:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

Love all the stunning pieces in this thread. Just wanted to add that I have an OEC bracelet in the works from CVB. Very excited to share it in the coming weeks.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

So gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love all the new additions!! Sweetpea&babycorn's ring is extremely tempting to me for my AVR! Acinom's rose gold set is exquisite! You did a fantastic job on your fiancee's gorgeous marquise ring, too, DrK!

And hospatogi, an oec bracelet is going to be out of this world! I cannot wait to see it!!!

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

What a show stopper!! Amazing. Love !

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

Mochiko, I love the double prongs! Would love a profile shot. :))

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock

SparklySoprano|1428425864|3858018 said:
Mochiko, I love the double prongs! Would love a profile shot. :))
Click the link to her SMTB, there are several profile shots.

makeable

Shiny_Rock

I never get tired of looking at the beautiful creations on this thread. Each piece has a wonderfully distinct character of its own. Ahhh, someday…

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

Oh thank you for posting mine diamondseeker! I grow to love my pieces a bit more each day!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

artdecolover -- Beautiful pieces! I remember seeing CADs of your ring on Caysie's facebook...glad to see the pictures of the final product, it's stunning (and definitely deserving of being added to the "Iconic jewelery" thread).

diamondseeker - Thanks for keeping the eye-candy thread current! I'm not on here anywhere near as much as I used to, these days.

Butterfly17's "Dahlia" reset needs to be added, too, not sure if there are others that I've missed. Did Hospatogi's OEC bracelet ever get done?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

artdecolover71|1439743406|3915183 said:
Oh thank you for posting mine diamondseeker! I grow to love my pieces a bit more each day!

You are welcome! I love your ring and was looking at it for inspiration!

drk14 said:
diamondseeker - Thanks for keeping the eye-candy thread current! I'm not on here anywhere near as much as I used to, these days.

Butterfly17's "Dahlia" reset needs to be added, too, not sure if there are others that I've missed. Did Hospatogi's OEC bracelet ever get done?

I was happy to help! I wanted to look at her ring and realized it wasn't on the thread, so I added it. I thought about Butterfly's ring but I was waiting until she posted her remade one with the wider shank that she wanted. Or maybe both could be posted since some people would like the thin shank better.

I don't think Hospatogi's bracelet is finished yet. There may be others I am missing as well. I will try to help you keep the thread updated!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1439790462|3915461 said:
I will try to help you keep the thread updated!
Great, thank you! :wavey:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I thought about Butterfly's ring but I was waiting until she posted her remade one with the wider shank that she wanted. Or maybe both could be posted since some people would like the thin shank better.

Hey diamondseeke2006,

My ring isn't done yet. Still waiting to hear from Caysie.

Here is the Dahlia as it is currently. I will post before and after pictures on my original thread once I receive the new ring. Hoping it will be ready soon.

I will say that I love the rose gold contrast, it really brings out the diamond.

_33412.jpg

_33413.jpg

_33414.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Butterfly17|1439910017|3916007 said:
I thought about Butterfly's ring but I was waiting until she posted her remade one with the wider shank that she wanted. Or maybe both could be posted since some people would like the thin shank better.

Hey diamondseeke2006,

My ring isn't done yet. Still waiting to hear from Caysie.

Here is the Dahlia as it is currently. I will post before and after pictures on my original thread once I receive the new ring. Hoping it will be ready soon.

I will say that I love the rose gold contrast, it really brings out the diamond.

Wow, these pics are amazing! I thought I had "stalked" all of CvB's designs, but haven't seen this one. I love the way the basket/prongs bring out the faceting pattern of the stone, and agree that the rose gold contrast adds something really special. Love this ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so glad you posted version 1, Butterfly! That is such a gorgeous ring and I hope the larger shank is just what you had in mind! I was looking at the rings the other day and thought how if I could have this setting, I'd love the Sophia wedding band in rose gold to go with it! I told someone the other day that I need (want) about 5 wedding sets!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results