shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My newest Whiteflash 2.3ctw ACA studs upgrade!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash probably would have never had an upgrade policy if they had known about me in advance, but I am REALLY happy and thankful that they DO! :bigsmile: I gave my first pair of studs to my daughter, then I got myself a temporary small pair at .65 cts each, then I upgraded to .80 each thinking that was as large as I'd go, but I had been feeling for awhile that I'd like just a little more sparkle on my ears! I briefly considered getting a second pair of OECs, but I asked for advice and several people told me they thought I'd be happier with upgrading my ACAs as their light performance would simply be better on the ears for studs. That made sense to me, so I happily went forward with my upgrade!

Many thanks to Sheerah and the whole WF team for helping me yet again decide between multiple great pairs of studs to end up with the right ones for me! I'll tell you though, I think I could go a little larger, so I am not ruling that out just yet! ;)) (Please don't tell Sheerah! :lol: )

I went from old studs of 6.0mm to 6.7+mm and 1.16 cts each, 2.32 ctw, H VS2/H SI1. They are set in platinum low basket settings by Sasha Primak. They are similar to the Tiffany setting design, and I like that they are low and have a good base that sit flat against my ears.

_28408.jpg

_28409.jpg

_28410.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot seem to get a good ear shot to save my life. It was cloudy several days in the last week which complicated it. So here is the only one so far. Below it is a picture of my former .80 each on the left and .65 each on the right, so you can see the size difference, sort of.

_28411.jpg

_28412.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now for a little bonus to my WF collection! My friend m-2-b is doing a little upgrading to her collection, and I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to become the new owner of her Whiteflash DBTY bracelet with six 15 point stones in platinum which just happens to perfectly match my 36" WF DBTY platinum necklace! I am so thrilled to have it and wanted to include it here! The first pic is one of m-2-b's because I am the worst jewelry photographer and she is the best! Second one is courtesy of WF! Thanks SO much m-2-b and Whiteflash for this beautiful bracelet! :love: :appl:

wfdbtybracelet2b.jpg

wfdbtybracelet1.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice upgrades!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just LOVE these new studs on you! :love: :love: :love: The size difference is pretty impressive and they look blindingly white on your ears! :sun:

Also, I'm so glad that my WF DBTY bracelet has found a good home! Enjoy wearing it for many years to come!

Your whole collection is TDF!!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice collection of beautiful diamonds. :love: :love: :love: I love upgrades. :bigsmile:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh they are gorgeous. Definitely can see the nice jump in size and bling:)
I love diamond studs!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new pieces are just beautiful DS - congrats on the upgrades! I am so enjoying you enjoying these larger diamonds - five years ago who would have thought? Just kidding - they look fabulous on you - and I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SO much everyone!!!

I will take very good care of your beautiful bracelet, m-2-b! Thanks again! :wavey:

MGR... :lol: You are SO right about that! Five years ago I was agonizing over whether 1.6 cts was too BIG for my e-ring! Amazing what happens after being on PS a few years! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new pretties DS!!! I knew we could get you over one carat each on earrings! The studs are gorgeous, perfectly sized for your earlobes, and very proportional to your e-ring diamond. And the bracelet is just lovely.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great pieces, DS. Wow--just WOW! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

LEandD

Rough_Rock
Ooooo these are beautiful. CONGRATS :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial...I honestly was aiming for 1.25's because I remembered that was the size you have and love. But there just wasn't a pair that size in the specs I wanted, so this was the closest I could find! But it is true, it does meet the "formula" for earring size to e-ring size! :lol:

Sharon and LEandD, thank you!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats DS. Gorgeous new pretties! Love them!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They look so perfect!! I covet!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they look great DS! What a perfect pair. Congrats!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your beautiful upgrades. :appl:
Your new studs are so substantial :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Your new studs are gorgeous! I also love your new bracelet, congrats! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1427683958|3854341 said:
Thanks SO much everyone!!!

I will take very good care of your beautiful bracelet, m-2-b! Thanks again! :wavey:

MGR... :lol: You are SO right about that! Five years ago I was agonizing over whether 1.6 cts was too BIG for my e-ring! Amazing what happens after being on PS a few years! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true but they are beautiful and you wear them well! I am delighted for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond studs are gorgeous DS and you wear them well. :love: They are the perfect size. :appl: And I love your "new" bracelet as well. Enjoy!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, they look great, perfect coverage and I love the DBTY bracelet too!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY...they are beautiful :love: They look like a perfect size and the bracelet to boot. I am "envious" =)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Nice upgrades! Love the bracelet too!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
DS they are gorgeous and so perfect on you !!!

I think your ear shot is GOOD !!!
(i AM HOPING FOR A "FAMILY PICTURE" now,
you know, earrings, ring and bracelet? Pretty Please?)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Well Done on the earring upgrade!

Woo hoo!! they look delish! yes, maybe you 'could' go a little bigger!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enjoy these first... :love: :love: :love:

Love the little addition to the wrist as well.. NICE!!!

:wavey: :wavey:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1427687256|3854362 said:
Sundial...I honestly was aiming for 1.25's because I remembered that was the size you have and love. But there just wasn't a pair that size in the specs I wanted, so this was the closest I could find! But it is true, it does meet the "formula" for earring size to e-ring size! :lol:

Sharon and LEandD, thank you!

At least you just had to upgrade your studs to meet the "formula", I had to get a much bigger e-ring diamond LOL! Truly though your new stones are spectacular and I doubt if you would notice much difference between 1.16 and 1.25 carats once they are on the ear. And I really like the settings you chose.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Love the setting too. Bracelet is also gorgeous. :clap:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new earrings are absolutely gorgeous and a perfect size for your ears! Congratulations on snagging the bracelet. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much to all my wonderful bling friends! :)) It is nice to share here since no one in real life will likely ever even notice them! :lol:

ooo-shiny...I will have to try to do a family shot of my diamond pieces sometime!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a great size, wow how gorgeous! You have such and enviable collection of fine jewelry and I always look forward to seeing your new additions!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results