clarity

From a round brilliant solitaire to a RB with pear sides

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1427558955|3853754 said:
SandyCheeks|1427516847|3853595 said:
baroque|1427474411|3853304 said:
OMG...Gorgeous! You may be the inspiration for me to change...I love everything about it! :appl:

Thank you baroque! Is that yellow gold shank And white head solitaire in your avitar your ring? I think it's beautiful and classic, don't go changing your setting!
Hi SandyCheeks, yes, mine is 2.538c in YG with Platinum head, It is very classic and simple, and WF did a wonderful job...but I'm kinda wondering if I'm feeling like you described, just not wowed by it, and the thin band does a fair amount of spinning with my fluctuations so I'm thinking of changing, but-I go back and forth! Your ring is stunning, and I love the details! I have always loved pear stones and would have actually liked my stone to be a pear but my husband was all about "traditional" ring, it hadn't really occurred to me that I should do a 3 stone with pear sides! :) Too bad we can't just have interchangeable settings! Like one stone that we pop in and out of several settings, now that would be cool!

Baroque - I think we all feel your pain! However you can have a type of ring guard made with two pears that would fit your round stone in it's current mounting. Then you could sport the three stone look when you wanted it or revert back to a solitaire if you didn't. I know that Bliss had such a thing made by Vatche with two round stones; WF could possibly make something for you like this with pears that would scratch the itch!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-73-soltaire-or-three-stone-get-both-thanks-idj.169812/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-73-soltaire-or-three-stone-get-both-thanks-idj.169812/[/URL]

baroque

Shiny_Rock
[quote="MissGotRocks|1427648818|3854167

Baroque - I think we all feel your pain! However you can have a type of ring guard made with two pears that would fit your round stone in it's current mounting. Then you could sport the three stone look when you wanted it or revert back to a solitaire if you didn't. I know that Bliss had such a thing made by Vatche with two round stones; WF could possibly make something for you like this with pears that would scratch the itch!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-73-soltaire-or-three-stone-get-both-thanks-idj.169812/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-73-soltaire-or-three-stone-get-both-thanks-idj.169812/[/URL][/quote]

OMG, that is ingenious! I wonder if DK could make one...wonder what it would look like to have that beautiful milgrain/engraving on the basket around the pear stones, and a solid shank...to match my solid shank...oh, the wheels are turning now! Do you think I could really have it all?! LOL!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course you can - lol!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks|1427652392|3854180 said:
Of course you can - lol!
Ohhhh great idea!!! shank in yellow gold and the prongs/head in platinum, I hope you go for it Baroque! I think I remeber a PS'er who did something similar with her RB solitaire but with heart shape sides, it was quite pretty.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously LOVE the whole stack!!! perfect combination

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! It is perfection! Enjoy it!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
lovemybling|1427678541|3854299 said:
I seriously LOVE the whole stack!!! perfect combination

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thank you lovemybling! It might be a bit much but I'm wearing all three of my rings everyday lol.

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
dkata|1427746940|3854683 said:
Your ring is beautiful! It is perfection! Enjoy it!

Thank you dkata! I appreciate your compliment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results