shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey guys, just checking in

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss many of you and wanted to check in. So many new people and think they are awesome... And love seeing old friends on here as well...

So check in with what's going on.... Hows it going?? Are you soooo ready for spring??

ETC....

:wavey:
xo

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa! So nice to see you posting again. Hope you are healthy and happy. I kind of come and go around here myself.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
It's so great to see you here. Welcome back! This time stay a little longer, okay? :appl: :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, Lisa!!! :wavey: Hope you are doing well! It is good to see you here! :appl:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Howdy!!!! :wavey: :appl: :appl:
We be surviven.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kaleigh,

I was a lurker when you posted frequently and loved your posts. It's so good to see you posting again. :wavey:

Callie

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Kaligh :wavey: Good to see you on the board again. Hope all is well with you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Kaleigh :wavey:
I hope all is well with you and your family and I hope you can hang around a bit. I have missed you and your lovely posts.

Happy Spring!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey:
all is good except for my allergies which are in full swing.....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Howdy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi!!! :wavey: :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How funny you've resurfaced as I was just looking though your posted. (I promise I'm not creepy [emoji38] )
I was hoping I might ask you, what size is this ring? The colored stone eye candy thread said it was yours but i am having trouble finding itm What's the mm size of the center stone? Sorry to bother, just such a coincidence I was wondering only yesterday

uploadfromtaptalk1427659459641.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi to all!! Going to stick around. All is good with me. Just have been very busy.

Niel yes this ring is mine. Its a size 5 full. The pink sapphire is 1.50. Not sure of the weight on the side stones. I wish I had a better pic of it. That pic just doesn't do it justice.

MZ, Allergies here too. My nose just runs all day despite all the medicines I take. Might be time for me to do allergy shots..
Love your new avatar!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1427673221|3854271 said:
Hi to all!! Going to stick around. All is good with me. Just have been very busy.

Niel yes this ring is mine. Its a size 5 full. The pink sapphire is 1.50. Not sure of the weight on the side stones. I wish I had a better pic of it. That pic just doesn't do it justice.

MZ, Allergies here too. My nose just runs all day despite all the medicines I take. Might be time for me to do allergy shots..
Love your new avatar!!!

Bah you ladies and your lovely small fingers, the picture posted from forever ago said .4 ct each. I was hoping you might know the mm size? I can understand if you dont know though I know that ring is an old beauty. Thanks, :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results