shape
carat
color
clarity

The new rings.......after 27 years

Mismaloya

Rough_Rock
image_3282.jpg

I'm posting this pic (I'll post others that show better) and comments here because I used this site when searching for ideas to surprise my wife. After looking at many of these posts I came across a couple of vintage style rings that my wife loved. Knowing what she liked, I wanted to surprise her and have a matching band made at the same time. Now came the hard part.....where do I buy a ring like this and how do I get the stone swapped etc....
Well.....I live in NY so I went to the diamond district in NYC. Looked at a bunch of rings, nothing quite did it for me and I didn't know if I was getting a fair deal. I also went to all the retail stores, including Jared to see the Kirk Kara Carmella line. Then I came across a couple of board sponsors here that can make you rings. I spoke to them and I actually met one of them in the city. That was the turning point...I was actually able to meet someone, have a discussion about rings and establish a level of trust. That person was Yoni from Eternity by Yoni. After that meeting we discussed what I wanted and I was able to show him some pics of rings my wife liked......fast forward 6 weeks to present time and we have them in hand, and they are beautiful. Two Platinum rings with hand etching and milgrain work - all designed with the help of Yoni. I learned a lot about jewelry and rings throughout this process also. So....kudos go out to Yoni for making these and for putting up with all my questions, concerns, and changes throughout the process. And for anyone thinking about making a custom ring, I suggest you call them and discuss what you are looking for. My wife got the vintage look she wanted and she absolutely loves them.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Really pretty! And congrats on 27 years!

Mismaloya

Rough_Rock
Thanks Orchid..

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful!!! Congratulations on 27 years and a gorgeous new set!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need a LOT more than one picture! I am checking back later!

Mismaloya

Rough_Rock
I have to get the real camera out.....the Iphone doesn't cut it

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous rings and a wonderful way to celebrate 27 years together!!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations on 27 years.

Mismaloya

Rough_Rock
More iphone shots (a bit blurry) but you can get a good sense of the style of the rings

image_3284.jpg image_3285.jpg image_3286.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful thing you have done for your wife! These are beautiful and will blow her away! Do you plan on re-proposing?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 27 years! I love your rings! Major bling!

Mismaloya

Rough_Rock
Thanks Patty and all...no need to propose again- she might say no...:)
Her original setting was getting old looking and all nicked up....it was time to dress up the original stone.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Job well done - congrats!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! :love: What a wonderful way to celebrate 27 years! Congratulations!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful gift and the outcome is fabulous! Congrats with 27 years.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness - these are just fabulous!!! :love: :love: What a lovely way to celebrate 27 years together, a gorgeous present - well done to you and Yoni!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings! And congratulations on 27 years!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings. Please post hand shots when ready!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 27 years - they rings are beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results