carat
color
clarity

5th Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi PSers! Ready to see some door prizes? :naughty:

As you all know, we love to give away door prizes to our consumer attendees at the GTG, as it's one of the events' highlights. And part of why we give away these prizes at the event is to say thank you to you all for trekking to the desert to hang out with us! We've had an overwhelming response to this year's GTG, and we thank you all for your interest.

Now--onto the prize!

We are excited to kick off our door prize sneak peeks with this lovely fancy-colored diamond band from Leibish & Co.!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this 9-stone multicolored diamond stackable band from the company's Lilies Collection. The band features natural fancy colored diamonds ranging from fancy-intense yellow green to fancy brownish purple pink. The ring is a size 6 and is made in 18k white gold. Please visit Leibish & Co. for more pictures and ring details: 9-stone multicolored diamond stackable band

Many thanks to Leibish & Co. for this generous donation!

leibish-co-fcd-ring-ps-gtg-door-prize-2015.jpg
leibish-co-fcd-ring-ps-gtg-door-prize-2015-6.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
My favorite part of GTGs! (Aside from the FABULOUS PSers, of course!) :appl:

Thank you, Leibish & Co.! What a lovely little stacker!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Our next door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of David Atlas!

Eligible consumer members attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two $250 gift certificates to use with any jewelry retailer. The gift certificates are provided by jewelry appraiser David Atlas.

Special thank you to David Atlas for these generous donations!

david-atlas-ps-gtg-2015-door-prize-1.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ErikaW|1427401350|3852841 said:
Our next door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of David Atlas!

Eligible consumer members attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win one of two $250 gift certificates to use with any jewelry retailer. The gift certificates are provided by jewelry appraiser David Atlas.

Special thank you to David Atlas for these generous donations!

david-atlas-ps-gtg-2015-door-prize-1.jpg

Very Nice!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I would like to go with my husband and replied to the email from Ella but haven't heard back since then. I don't want to make flight plans until we're confirmed Have any of you heard whether you (and your guest if you have one) are confirmed?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
jstarfireb|1428196295|3857050 said:
I would like to go with my husband and replied to the email from Ella but haven't heard back since then. I don't want to make flight plans until we're confirmed Have any of you heard whether you (and your guest if you have one) are confirmed?

Anyone who has replied to my email with their full name is confirmed. We have reached out to those who have not confirmed.

It does look like we will be able to accommodate guests that were requested early, but we will be confirming them shortly.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Ella! I sent you an email about it too and will take the rest of the convo there!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And what about non-sponsoring trade members, Ella? Has PS made a decision? Because I haven't heard back. Since PSers are bringing +1's, I assume there's enough space for all of us?

Thx!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ella,
I am very sad that I won't be able to attend this year - I can't get off work for the trip =(
Can you please remove me from the list so that someone can take my spot? Thanks again for organizing & I hope to go next year.

I'll have to rely on you guys to take lots & lots of photos!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have another door prize sneak peek to share--courtesy of Whiteflash!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win a "Color Me Mine" sapphire and diamond bracelet from Whiteflash! The bracelet is made in 18k white gold and features four blue sapphires (0.25 ct. tw.) and four "A Cut Above" hearts-and-arrows diamond melee (.25 ct. tw.). Please visit Whiteflash for more pictures and bracelet details:
Color Me Mine diamond and sapphire bracelet

Special thank you to Whiteflash for this generous donation!

whiteflash-color-me-mine-diamond-sapphire-bracelet-gtg-2015-4.jpg

whiteflash-color-me-mine-diamond-sapphire-bracelet-gtg-2015-2.jpg

baroque

Shiny_Rock
This may seem like a silly question...but I'm going to ask anyway...

Are there people going that haven't gone before? I am considering going, would love to, but don't want to feel out of place if you all know each other and have attended before. Are there other GTG first timers coming?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
ericad said:
And what about non-sponsoring trade members, Ella? Has PS made a decision? Because I haven't heard back. Since PSers are bringing +1's, I assume there's enough space for all of us?

Thx!

I will be making final decision regarding non-sponsor space this week. Space is still limited.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I know of at least one person that will be attending for the first time :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
baroque|1428345109|3857598 said:
This may seem like a silly question...but I'm going to ask anyway...

Are there people going that haven't gone before? I am considering going, would love to, but don't want to feel out of place if you all know each other and have attended before. Are there other GTG first timers coming?

This is going to be my first time. :bigsmile:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
First time attendees are usually overwhelmed by the friendliness and welcome they get. This is one big happy family with great diversity and surely many enjoyable moments. It seems all very open and spontaneous. It is amazing to me how the digital world turns into a physcial reality at such encounters. If Pricescope was a VR experience, this would be the program.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Last year was my first time and I also want to echo that everyone was so nice and welcoming!! It was like talking to longtime friends even if we hadn't talked extensively before.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Man, I so wish I could go to this GTG! I turn 30 next month too, so the timing would be perfect. Well, count me in for next year! I'll have more bling by then anyway :Up_to_something:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
PS Admin|1428360023|3857701 said:
ericad said:

Thx!

I will be making final decision regarding non-sponsor space this week. Space is still limited.

I second the request regarding non-sponsoring trade. I always have had such a great time at the GTGs in the past. I hope I'll be able to see everyone again.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1425497247|3841841 said:
Attending the GTG. What! What! :clap: :dance:
Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
Yssie! (Who is considering just pitching a tent at the vet's office, OMG)
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
ROL's hubs (I don't know his SN) :shock:
Oldminer
urseberry
Miraculesrule

Mr. MayK made the cut. :appl:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ready for the next door prize?

This week's door prize sneak peek comes courtesy of Good Old Gold!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win Good Old Gold's "Elegance" engagement ring setting. The prize is for the setting only, and Good Old Gold will set the winner's own diamond or colored gemstone in the setting. The winner also has the option of having the setting sent to her alone or set with a cubic zirconia. The winner gets to choose the metal, including two-tone combinations, all gold, or platinum. Please visit this gallery for more pictures.

Special thank you to Good Old Gold for this generous donation!

good-old-gold-elegance-engagement-ring-door-prize-ps-gtg-4.jpg

good-old-gold-elegance-engagement-ring-door-prize-ps-gtg-2.jpg

good-old-gold-elegance-engagement-ring-door-prize-ps-gtg-1.jpg

good-old-gold-elegance-engagement-ring-door-prize-ps-gtg-3.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waited to post here until our plans were definite! Brightice and I will be coming to the GTG and look forward to seeing all of our PS friends!!! :appl: :wavey:

Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk and MrMayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
Oldminer
urseberry
Miraculesrule
brightice
diamondseeker2006

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS I'm glad you're coming!! We missed you last year!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1429927401|3867427 said:
DS I'm glad you're coming!! We missed you last year!

:wavey: Thanks, Yssie, I look forward to seeing you and everyone!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, DS and Brightice are coming! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again :bigsmile:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi folks,

We have another fabulous door prize to share for the GTG, courtesy of Whiteflash!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this Simon G. "Duchess" diamond pendant from Whiteflash! The floral pendant is made in 18k white and rose gold and set with 106 diamonds of G-H color and VS clarity. More details at Whiteflash.

Thank you to Whiteflash for this generous donation! Whiteflash has also donated a "Color Me Mine" sapphire and diamond bracelet for the 5th Annual Pricescope Get Together. Many thanks to Whiteflash for both donations!

simon-g-18k-rose-gold-dp211-duchess-diamond-pendant-whiteflash.jpg

simon-g-18k-rose-gold-dp211-duchess-diamond-pendant-whiteflash-1.jpg

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have another lovely door prize to share for the GTG, courtesy of Ritani!

One eligible consumer member attending the 2015 Pricescope Get-Together will have the chance to win this Tahitian cultured pearl pendant from Ritani. The pearl measures 8mm and is suspended from a 17-inch 14k white gold chain. More pendant details at Ritani.

Thank you to Ritani for this generous donation!

ritani-tahitian-pearl-pendant-door-prize-2015.png

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
GTG Location details have just been sent to all CONFIRMED members.

If you did not receive this email, please go check your email first, and if you are sure you did not receive it, contact me.

If you have not yet replied to our email confirming your attendance, you did NOT receive the location details and your spot has not been confirmed. Please contact us immediately if you believe there has been an error to avoid any disappointment at the door. :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YT|1425497247|3841841 said:
Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
Oldminer
urseberry
Miraculesrule

Adding Enerchi and Abby12 to the list! We are both very excited to catch up with all you lovely PSers!!! Woo hoo!!! less than 2 weeks away!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results