shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your Fast Food weakness?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I hardly ever eat fast food, I'm talking about once a month if that.....well, today I passed by Jack in the Box at lunch time AFTER I ate a healthy lunch of grilled chicken and broccoli...and bought 3 eggrolls, and DEVOURED it. I'm not ashamed to say, even though I'm Chinese....JACK IN THE BOX HAS THE BEST EGGROLLS!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pizza!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Pizza for me too. I have to have it at least once a week. Usually, I order from Dominos. If I'm feeling slightly "healthy", I'll order a thin crust with green peppers, red peppers, and onions.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Streamed dumplings - any kind of Yum Cha and I am sooooooooo there baby! :dance: Yum

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First of all I have never been to a jack in the box but after your description and high praise of their egg rolls jaysonsmom I am going to have to go to one and try them!

Reading your question makes me very sad because I realize I don't have any fast food weakness to the point I *need* to have any fast food. I seriously cannot remember when I last stepped foot into a fast food restaurant let alone ate any fast food. Mainly because I am careful of what I eat due to my health issues so maybe it would be different if that wasn't a concern for me.

But if I could eat any fast food I wanted it would be Nathan's French Fries. :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:
Last time I had any (and that was just a fry or 2 from my dh) was in Coney Island Brooklyn at the original Nathan's (outside) in 2000 I think. Pretty sad. :(
:boohoo:

Cannot remember the last time I had pizza. Love pizza too but it doesn't love me.

Enjoy your delicious fast food everyone. I am living vicariously through you. :appl:

nathansfamousfries.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chicago style hot dog-Vienna and fries. I don't consider pizza from a real Italian pizzaria fast food :lickout: .

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Like Missy, I hardly ever eat fast food. But, lately, I've been having a hankering for McDonald's egg white delight (on a biscuit without the canadian bacon). I think I've had that for breakfast 3x within the past 2 weeks. :oops:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fries.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pizza!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1427404593|3852858 said:
Pizza for me too. I have to have it at least once a week. Usually, I order from Dominos. If I'm feeling slightly "healthy", I'll order a thin crust with green peppers, red peppers, and onions.

This is our Friday night ritual...white pizza pie...

Sometimes sicilian...

And yes, I feel double guilty when I have the sicilian!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KFC.

DK :))

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll say..um...Yes. All of it. EAT ALL THE FAST FOOOOOODZ!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chick Fil A Waffle FRIES! :nono: :nono: and a giant Sweet Tea! :Up_to_something:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, OMG, I just cooked up half a bag of Nathan's French Fries! I was going to ask you if you'd ever had them (location/location/location) but I thought "Nah, not *Missy*, she doesn't cheapen her body with fast food!"

When I was in college there was a Nathan's in the food court and I loved those fries!

Now I like Carl's Jr fried zucchini! YUM! In terms of burgers, fast food variety, I think Carl's has the best burgers. You can get them made with hormone and antibiotic free beef too.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chik Fil A has THE BEST lemonade EVER.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Potato chips. I am also know to devour very large quantities of red meat.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1427413110|3852950 said:
Missy, OMG, I just cooked up half a bag of Nathan's French Fries! I was going to ask you if you'd ever had them (location/location/location) but I thought "Nah, not *Missy*, she doesn't cheapen her body with fast food!"

When I was in college there was a Nathan's in the food court and I loved those fries!

Now I like Carl's Jr fried zucchini! YUM! In terms of burgers, fast food variety, I think Carl's has the best burgers. You can get them made with hormone and antibiotic free beef too.

HA, enjoy them Kristie! And have an extra glass of vodka on me. :bigsmile:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
McDonalds Filet of Fish Sandwich. I've even eaten them in Rome and Israel!

A close second - Panda Express's Orange Chicken. It's so obviously bad for me that it would be easier to avoid - except that I can pair it with their steamed vegetable and feel all righteous over the veggies and conveniently forget about the deep fried, sugar-coated chicken!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1427410969|3852933 said:

Maybe two or three times a year, but I love KFC, but oh so bad for me, especially the tasty skin. :lickout:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jaysonsmom, Jack in the Box has eggrolls? We don't have that chain here, but I thought it was a burger place.

I guess my fast food weakness would be french fries. I used to love shakes, too, but I haven't had one in years.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Two words:
Shamrock. Shakes. Thank goodness they're seasonal.

Also, In-n-Out cheeseburger, animal style, with a chocolate shake. Once and only once any time I head out west.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Papa John's pizza. I have no idea why I love it so much, I know it is absolutely terrible :knockout:

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
Pizza!
I am lucky enough to live within delivery distance of a real Italian pizzeria and I have them on speed dial. The delivery is faster than Domino's, so I guess it is fast food, but I consider it real food. Every tenth pie is free. They are so Italian that they close for three weeks every summer so the founding family can visit the ancestral homeland. My special weakness is a large pie with pepperoni. I add a few dabs of anchovy paste at home. I keep the leftovers wrapped in aluminum foil in the freezer and reheat them for 15-20 minutes at 400 F. Even crispier the second time around.
(If I am out and about and need sustenance, I get some Popeye's Fried Chicken with hot sauce.)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1427448759|3853136 said:
Jaysonsmom, Jack in the Box has eggrolls? We don't have that chain here, but I thought it was a burger place.

I guess my fast food weakness would be french fries. I used to love shakes, too, but I haven't had one in years.

Yes, Jack in the box has lots of stuff beyond burgers and fries. They have the greasy hang-over tacos (my husband's fav) and teriyaki chicken bowls!

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
Pollo Tropical - Yellow Rice and Black Beans with a side of Plantains.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't consider pizza from a nice pizzeria, even if it is by the slice, fast food.
I consider fast food= drive through

So my weaknesses.
McDonald's fries (which, due to politics I have been not eating).
In and Out burgers
Chickfila chicken (which I have not eaten in 10 years due to politics of the owner, but still, its tempting).
El Pollo Loco chicken.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Fried Apple pie from Whataburger. Yum!!

I'm in the camp that pizza is not fast food but we do stick with Italian restaurant pizzas.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow so many fast food options I've never heard of!? :lickout: Wish we had a good takeaway hot-dog place. I just love them. :naughty:

In Australia there is pretty much the big 4 burger places - Maccas, Burger King, KFC, Hungry Jacks then a few pizza options - Domino's, Eagle Boys, Crust, Pizza Capers (my favourite!), I don't even see Pizza Hut around much these days. Of course there is the "healthy option" of Subway which is taking over everything. Then there is always a local Chinese place which seems to outlast every other shop in town... :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diet Coke!

A glass of champagne or white wine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results