shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else on the wish list for PP March buying trip?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, pictures are just fine too. Hope you have a wonderful time!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I just received photos of other options. I am hoping that they can remove the Baroques from the yg setting and put them on my wg Romantic settings that I sent to them. I am waiting to hear back. Has anyone changed out pearls from posts? I would think the glue would be difficult without damaging the pearl. The drops are sure pretty but the original earrings I wanted were with Baroques.

all_front.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that second pair!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
The drops are pretty.
I have removed a pearl from a setting. I simply soaked it in water for a few days until it loosened up. Some glues are stronger than others, but they should be water-soluble, and not like Krazy Glue that needs acetone to dissolve.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, are you thinking of getting those gorgeous baroques with the rings put onto your WG setting? If so, PP doesn't seem to have any difficulty removing pearls from existing settings and resetting them, so I think that will be stunning!!! I'm so jealous! It's amazing how perfectly matched they are in terms of colour, shape, size, and the location of the ring...I wonder how many thousands of pearls had to be dug through to find that match...

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited. I love the circled Baroques. Elia said there is a tiny white dot/slit in the ring on the back of each. I enlarged the photo to see them but I think as long as I can't see the blemish, when I look in the mirror, they are beautiful. They do seem perfectly matched. :appl:

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the back

pairs_3__4_and_5_-_back.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Those are going to be a-ma-zing!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those are really beautiful.