shape
carat
color
clarity

Lucy and Ethel hit the road.....

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Mr. Pearl Nacre moved to CA in January. I am selling my home in GA before I leave the deep south. I am heading over for a visit and called 4ranchgirl to tell her I was coming to CA and she said she was coming to see us. Before I knew it we were on a road trip with DH and we are heading over to see Sarah at Kojima pearls for a tour of her studio. 4ranchgirl is driving and we get to see the sites of San Francisco from the passenger seat, much more relaxing. I just got a new camera, so expect some photos of the trip....

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
This sounds so fun!! Can't wait to see photos!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you both are up here in NCalifornia?!

there should have been a GTG!

travel safe, take lots of pictures and most importantly: have lots of fun!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
MZ yes, yes, yes we will both be at Kojima :mrgreen: you want to meet us there :dance: PM me over :naughty: there.....you know where. It would be so much fun :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
MZ BTY it is next week :mrgreen: so there is plenty of time to plan.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, isn't someone picking up something at PP this week? :naughty:

Drive safely!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Ennui yes that could be me :mrgreen: You want to join us too?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what day next week?

it is a crazy week for me with dr appointments and other commitments......

eta: it appears I haven't been "there" for two years and I don't remember my password.....I've got to wait 15 minutes to attempt to get into "there".

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOOOoooooo. More joining the road trip? Great news MZ, I can't wait to meet you. Ennui, can you come too?

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I think I'm working, but let me get back to you. :think:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
depends on what day....and what time of day.
do as you all need/want and if I can fit it in I will.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
What fun! This made me smile. I can't wait to see photos.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
10AM Wednesday April 1st be there or be square :wavey: we can have a pearl party :appl: :appl: :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
MZ I just sent you a PM over there.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't remember my password!!!!!!

is this at the Oakland location or north of SF?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
MZ
Studio address is :

1005 A Street
Suite 202
San Rafael
At the corner of 4th Street
We are sort of above Starbucks on the corner but the building entrance in on A street.
It is the Herzog Rake Building and we are on the second floor.
There is a parking garage on A street between 3rd and 4th streets (turn in at Il Davide restaurant)

After a fun filled pearlie day I fully intend to whiz NL and mr NL around the streets of san fran :lol:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lots of photos please ! Have fun ! :angel:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, it is a 2-hour drive one-way for me and I have to cancel a regular Wednesday 1130a even in SCruz.
I also give Ms Brita girl kitty her BG test and insulin at 830a......
the earliest I can probably get away is pushing 9a.......
is this a shopping trip for the two of you?

how long will you be at Kojima?

there is an interesting exhibit at the Legion........since you're going to be going into SF.....even hubby enjoyed it: http://legionofhonor.famsf.org/

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I sent 4rg a text to come to answer this. DH and I are flexable, and I think she is too. Not sure about what Sarah said to 4rg.....
I can't wait to meet you Movie Zombie. We are 90 minutes away.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
MZ we will be there until early afternoon, and will be doing lunch there in the area. Just come down. 4rg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay. Hopefully you guys have fun, take lots of pictures, and let us vicariously share in the fun!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, I think I can be there by 11a....possibly 1030a....all will depend on traffic.

told hubby I was going to probably do this....he said do you really need more pearls? my answer: that's not the point....I want to see their pearls! also, I want to show 4RG the Pompeii earrings in person so she can see what happened to the pearls she helped select.

so, right now i'm planning to be there.!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy you are going to join us. This will be practice for next summer when you go to the ruckus. You will already know at least 4 people there :mrgreen: Load up on all your pretties for a show and tell. Let me know what you want to see so I can pack it. Last summer it was so much fun to have dinner with several of the pearl peeps when they arrived in my town. There is nothing more fun than pearl peeps :dance: showing off their pearls :clap:

Sheri is going to join us and bring lots of her one of a kind creations. . Now if we can only talk ennui into coming along :pray:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to see it all!
but I know that isn't possible.....so whatever you want to share.
having said that i'd love to see your pearl ring......
while mine is so very different, yours is what got me going on my project...yes, I will be wearing my big chunk!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Now there's a Road Trip I so wish I were joining ... hope you all have a wonderful time!!! 4RanchGirl, if you see something tucked into a corner of Sarah's workshop you think I "NEED" send me a message :) Movie Zombie, those Pompeii earrings make me swoon just to think of them ... Have a WONDERFUL time, ladies ... and Happy Birthday 4RanchGirl :)

P.S. Begging for LOTS of photos posted somewhere ... everywhere LOL.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Cathy if there is something you want me to model-picture of-look at for you let Sarah know. We'll make sure to take a picture of it for you and post.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl, I can't believe you got Sheri to come too. MovieZombie, my DH is coming, are you sure you don't want to bring your's too. Once he meets us all he may want to come to the ruckus too.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
hubby is under a mountain of work right now......but says thank you for thinking of him.

thank you for allowing me to join the event!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, 4RanchGirl ... if I asked you to model all the things I like that Sarah makes ... you'd fall over LOL ... I do LOVE that girl's work, and her :)

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I will not be attending. Duty calls, and at the moment money "in" trumps money "out."

I will be there in spirit. :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results