• LILY - ROSE GOLD

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • LILY - PLATINUM

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
Here are Viola, Lily and Imogen from Erika's IG account (hope I'm not breaking any forum rules her as I cropped out Erika's name). I think the rg Lily would look great, but the rg Viola with French cuts would be a worthy consideration!

image_3227.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing them altogether, I strongly favor Lily over either of the others. It is just the prettiest design to me. It is more feminine and I think it works better with your delicate pave rings, personally. I feel like the others need a more modern design e-ring.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1427053883|3851025 said:
Seeing them altogether, I strongly favor Lily over either of the others. It is just the prettiest design to me. It is more feminine and I think it works better with your delicate pave rings, personally. I feel like the others need a more modern design e-ring.

I've requested a quote for the Viola in Rose Gold with French Cuts. It will be that or the Lily.

I love the Imogen it's really pretty but I want more medal showing.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Mayk|1427055735|3851030 said:

I've requested a quote for the Viola in Rose Gold with French Cuts. It will be that or the Lily.

I requested a quote for the viola in platinum with french cuts. Erika told me that the band would be thicker with French cuts, 2.2-2.3mm vs 1.6-1.9mm with round diamonds. Does that make a difference to you?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Viola and Imogen are my favorites-they're stunning.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1427056100|3851031 said:

I requested a quote for the viola in platinum with french cuts. Erika told me that the band would be thicker with French cuts, 2.2-2.3mm vs 1.6-1.9mm with round diamonds. Does that make a difference to you?

In might... I do like skinny. It's why I didn't look at the other bands. This has not been an easy decision :naughty: but it's fun to plan. Since I waited for French cuts it seemed only right to get the price. If it is wider than I want I will likely take the Lily and still be very happy. It also looks very nice with both pave' bands stacked in the middle.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Mayk|1427056914|3851034 said:
LuckyKelleyK|1427056100|3851031 said:

In might... I do like skinny. It's why I didn't look at the other bands. This has not been an easy decision :naughty: but it's fun to plan. Since I waited for French cuts it seemed only right to get the price. If it is wider than I want I will likely take the Lily and still be very happy. It also looks very nice with both pave' bands stacked in the middle.

I agree, the lily is a perfect width in your stack!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I love the RG Lily of the ones you posted originally, but I have also dreamed of the Viola with French cuts instead of rounds!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1426878422|3850208 said:
I voted RG because of the beautiful contrast. I like the color as wel as the subtle 'mostly metal' look of the Lily.
Me too Mayk. So pretty!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Lily is like...Unreal. I don't think you can lose, though. They are all absolutely stunning. I think I like the amount of metal. Since you're wearing them between two micropave shanks, I presume, the added metal is a great detail. I think that's my pick, though I am on the fence over platinum or rose gold.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
How comfortable is the Lily? I'm following this thread with great interest. You can't lose either way!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1427216088|3851808 said:
How comfortable is the Lily? I'm following this thread with great interest. You can't lose either way!

I'm still on the fence. It's either the Lily or the Viola in Rose Gold. I hope to decide by Friday :$

The Lily was comfortable but I'm wondering with the larger "flat" surface of the Viola if it would stand out more. I have to decide but work has been busy so I'm procrastinating. I love those contours of the Viola. It was the first band I focused on.

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I don't envy this decision....tough choice to make!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a picture with a french cut band? Of the pictures you posted I love the rose gold Lily on you. Rose gold seems to just blend into my skin but it really gives you a lovely glow so that would be my pick . Can't wait to see what you finally choose.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
My vote is for the rose gold Lily band. I adore it!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hospatogi|1427274967|3852146 said:
Do you have a picture with a french cut band? Of the pictures you posted I love the rose gold Lily on you. Rose gold seems to just blend into my skin but it really gives you a lovely glow so that would be my pick . Can't wait to see what you finally choose.

I don't..sorry... just the ones I showed.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo have you decided yet? :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance.Of.Life|1427526131|3853643 said:

I'm pretty sure it will be the lily. The Viola with FC will be too wide for me. Of course I shipped it back now I will have to wait for it and I'm traveling next week so no shipments for me of shiny objects. Which could be a good thing. I've been studying the Imogen in RG too. This is not an easy decision! :nono:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum, the Imogen in RG! I've been thinking about that one too. I love the angles of it and it's still a skinny band. A tough decision.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mayk said:
Resonance.Of.Life|1427526131|3853643 said:

I'm pretty sure it will be the lily. The Viola with FC will be too wide for me. Of course I shipped it back now I will have to wait for it and I'm traveling next week so no shipments for me of shiny objects. Which could be a good thing. I've been studying the Imogen in RG too. This is not an easy decision! :nono:

Keeping my fingers crossed that you go for the Lily, it is one of my favorites!!! Though the entire line is stunning, you can't go wrong no matter which you choose. :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been studying the Lily and still thinking about seeing the Viola in RG. I've mailed a check I just need to settle on one... :-o

img_7483.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that RG Lily is stunning between two diamond bands!! But to me when its stacked between another band and e-ring, the details get a bit lost. I adore it in that last picture!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1427643438|3854126 said:
Oh that RG Lily is stunning between two diamond bands!! But to me when its stacked between another band and e-ring, the details get a bit lost. I adore it in that last picture!!!

This is one of the reasons I think I find myself going back to consider the Viola. I've taken so many pictures and studied them and then I go back to the one posted on this thread of the Viola in RG? ugh...... I'm in analysis paralysis....

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess the best answer is "go with your gut." Over simplistic I know! Which one really grabs you! To me it would depend on how I "think" I'm going to wear it, but that always changes. I'm sure it helped to see irl and try in different ways. Good luck in your decision Mayk!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Why don't you get both!? :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both would be a good solution! But otherwise, look at my tagline. If I followed my own advice, I'd have saved a LOT of money over the years! You KNOW when you are in love with a piece, and that is how I try to buy now. If I do not have a feeling of being struck by the beauty of something and really desire it, I don't need to buy it!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1427652931|3854181 said:
Why don't you get both!? :naughty:

Evil Girl! :Up_to_something:

I know I want one. I'm not sure I can justify two. I'm also in the process of upgrading my studs. Hopefully my last project for a while :cheeky:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1427653147|3854183 said:
Both would be a good solution! But otherwise, look at my tagline. If I followed my own advice, I'd have saved a LOT of money over the years! You KNOW when you are in love with a piece, and that is how I try to buy now. If I do not have a feeling of being struck by the beauty of something and really desire it, I don't need to buy it!

It's not about not "loving" it. I'm actually quite blown away by the rich color of the rose gold EW is using and the beautiful finishes. It's about not blowing my budget and picking the one that fits me best. DH has liked the Viola from the get go but I didn't try that one on in RG. We both really like the lily. I'm just being very indecisive. This new hesitation, less impulse caused me to miss a pair of earrings Grace had. These are likely my last two projects for a while. I want to get them right. I want that same satisfaction I had when my VC ring was done. Everything about it felt right.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally understand and absolutely agree!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A sweet little package arrived today.

I love the details it is a beautiful band.

The Rose Gold Viola :love:

Bad IPhone pictures.

_28553.jpg

_28554.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results