shape
carat
color
clarity

Souffle set

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for your help with my pearl questions. My first pearl purchase is a custom souffle set in rose gold from POJ. Here is a glamour shot. The orient is less obvious in most lighting conditions, but you can still see the iridescent effect at all times. I will try to provide some iPhone pics but have to go to sleep now.

pearlsofjoy_souffleset.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, Pregcurious! This set is so lovely-- thank you for sharing! Congratulations and wear it in the best of health and happiness.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I'd love to see neck/ear shots! Those are stunning. :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The set is lovely, enjoy!

And I look forward to your future pearly purchases.

DK :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and I look forward to a head shot with you wearing these beauties!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
beautiful set, We need more photos tho!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
GLORIOUS!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
So very Pretty !!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous, metallic pearls, and they are so nicely complemented by the rose gold! I love the style of the necklace.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty set. I hope you enjoy these every day. I love the rose gold with these remarkable pearls.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set! I think souffles are so cool- the pendant makes such a statement!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Incredibly beautiful! More photos please! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Here are real world shots in natural light, indoors. The first picture is the front, the second is the back of the pearls in a white paper box. The first shot shows what a great job Kevin did in matching these. (I picked the main stone...I mean pearl haha, but Kevin picked the earring pearls on his own.) The back shows how much variation the same pearl can have on a different surface.

The rose gold really brings out the green, blue and pinks.

Thanks to those on the CS forum who helped me love rose gold and understand what it does for colors. I'm looking at you TL.

img_7510.jpg

img_7512.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
And here are the neck and head shots. As you can see, the colors are not as crisp in these pictures. Even the rose gold looks dead. The poor quality is because these pictures were taken in my bathroom with fluorescent lights. I needed a mirror to arrange stuff.

img_7514.jpg

img_7515.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, yes you need better neck shots -- but the set looks beautiful on you, even if we cannot see the colours well there.

I need to find a spot in my house with good light for pearl photos but I find myself always running around after my two toddlers when there's daylight... maybe when they grow up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results