shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 4.02 D VS2 Oval Enchanted Diamonds / Brilliantly Engaged

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
redroze1|1427075615|3851149 said:
12 x 9 on a 4.5 finger? I die a little... Sigh. Just gorgeous. The three sided pave and floating basket is soooo pretty. What band do you normally wear it with? The EC is pretty and big too, and they're both substantial yet classy. Gorgeous collection!

You guys are just so sweet! Thank you for the kind words :mrgreen:

Redroze1 - I've been wearing it with my Ritani plain platinum knife-edge band (2mm). The height is perfect: because of the open gallery, it fits flush against the 3-sided pave. I tried stacking it with pave bands and it detracted from the ring. I think it honestly looks best solo.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What with the "HW" ECs on PS these days?! :love: :love: :love: You guys are making me want want!! lol

And of course, your new 4ct Oval is absolutely enchanting!! :love: :love: :love: The VSB fluor is mesmerising!! and it's sooooo cool that your stone has phosphorescence too!! :appl:

Wear your BIG bling in great health! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
OOH I found your 4ct D!!!! Oh hot dog that is one stunning ring!!!! The finger coverage is simply amazing. And that fluor!!!! Love it all to pieces. Such a stand out piece. Enjoy it!

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
very beautiful :appl:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! I love how simple the ring is and how much presence it has on your hand. Lovely!

lilsweetie

Rough_Rock
Looks amazing!
I bought my stone from Enchanted Diamonds too, and they were wonderful.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Wow, both of your diamaonds are just gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results