shape
carat
color
clarity

Where does your diamonds perform the best?

julesxxxooo

Rough_Rock
Dancing Fire|1425608744|3842582 said:
julesxxxooo|1425437582|3841551 said:
My diamond looks amazing in the drum of my new washing machine. Guess it gives me some incentive to do laundry.
There are lights inside a washing machine?.. :confused:

yep! It's a top loader washer that's about a year old. I think they are LED lights but I can't see them so I'm not sure.Whenever I reach in to pull out clothes, I get distracted by all the sparkles and end up wasting a few minutes admiring my ring.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any big box store (Walmart, Target, etc...) -- the best is Home Depot/Lowe's! :love:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
IWhile I'm driving the car.

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Just thought about this thread today when I was shopping at lunch...Grocery store sparkle-Insane Sparkle!!! I may even begin to enjoy grocery shopping! LOL!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My kitchen. Tons of spots plus some halogen lights over the bar, and I love my kitchen. Hubby is relieved, he gets more food now. :bigsmile:

And for some reason, Cracker Barrel makes it look larger :shock: and rainbow sparkly.

Krackr

Rough_Rock
My RB .81 in a belcher setting it's best light performance is in a thrift store with banks of open florescent lighting 12ft from floor level.The florescent tubes must be open and not have the egg crate covering.Keep spreading the Sparkle :)

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Outside on a sunny day under a shady tree with the sun randomly peering through the leaves.

A lot of these places described in this thread involve to some degree direct and/or spot lighting environments. The lighting in Taco Bell, Walmart, Loew's, Home Depot, 7-11, etc. in particular are generally non diffused fluorescent tubing which really does a heckuva job causing pastel colors to be observed. Fun stuff! I've actually brought my camera into some of these places for some wacky but fun videos. :twirl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To add to the list, the h&m in our mall is probably the best lighting I've seen, better than lowes/home depot... And believe me those are amazing too. I keep forgetting to get photos. Also what I love though is my works seating/lunch area uses those hanging lights jewelry stores use...so every day I get a little bit of pizzazz with my lunch :lol:

And I do love under a tree too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Bea outside with natural light on sunny or gray days and also at Costco. I love her in the car too and almost everywhere. I don't love her at work (yucky lighting) but she still looks pretty good just not at her best there. Hah come to think of it neither am I lol.

Oh my absolute favorite place to view her is dim lighting. She really "shines" under those conditions.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In department stores and on the airport!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1426870794|3850096 said:
I love Bea outside with natural light on sunny or gray days and also at Costco. I love her in the car too and almost everywhere. I don't love her at work (yucky lighting) but she still looks pretty good just not at her best there. Hah come to think of it neither am I lol.

Oh my absolute favorite place to view her is dim lighting. She really "shines" under those conditions.

I agree with that too. If I want sparkle and fire, h&m, if I want just whiteness and crispness.... I love my kitchen at the right time of a sunny day.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jimmianne|1425460439|3841611 said:
The local jeweler's lighting always gives me a nice hit. Only difference between my diamonds and theirs is that mine still perform when I walk out the door ; )

OMG! I love that comment!

During the Spring, Summer and early Fall months, I always take my clients outside to the shade under my trees in the front yard. The trees break the light into tens of thousands of tiny points and the diamonds jump up excitedly to meet the light with an unparalleled display of sparkle and dispersion.

It is one of the things I miss most in the winter, no broad leafed trees to play under.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I see that Jonathon has mentioned the trees too. Not surprising, we both learned that fun place to play a long time ago.

Another that I love is romantic restaurants with high ceilings and tiny lights all over the place. I have had people come from across the room to ask about Resa's diamond in that lighting.

Wink

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barnes and Noble. We stopped into one yesterday and wow did my OEC just glow and light up and the chunky facets popped. Who knew? I have to visit B&N more often. :cheeky:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink shopping with my 16 year old DD. I didn't mind standing around while she shopped and tried on stuff :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results