shape
carat
color
clarity

$40 Million Diamond Watch "The Fascination"

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Graff Diamonds introduced this little timepiece at Baselworld. It features 152.96 carats of white diamonds, topped with a 38.13 D Flawless Pear which can be removed to be worn in a bracelet or a ring... (or?) ...mounted on a beanie, a pirate eye-patch, a magic wand, etc.

Some nice CNBC Video Coverage Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N7tv9RVG2M

(Attn DF: It's available for purchase)

graff-40m-watch.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That sure is...a watch. A large watch that sparkles.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Um.... :eh: I agree with Rhea..it's large watch that sparkles. I think there are times when sometimes, too much is too much. This, in my view, is too much. LOL

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Call me utilitarian but what I really like is the funtionality. You always know exactly what time it is: "half past a crown facet".:wink2:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ccuheartnurse|1426880347|3850238 said:
Um.... :eh: I agree with Rhea..it's large watch that sparkles. I think there are times when sometimes, too much is too much. This, in my view, is too much. LOL
Indeed. It goes to show that there are times when sometimes telling the time is beside the point. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ccuheartnurse|1426880347|3850238 said:

I could not agree more! Other than appreciating find diamonds, this has no appeal to me at all. I could do a LOT better with $40 million! Heck, give me 1 million for jewelry and I can manage just fine!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks furry.
Can you imagine trying to tell what time it is when you're outside?
Of course if you can spend 40M on a "watch" you would probably have a 24/7 time-keeper-person so the point is moot.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is ugly, however, I would not mind having one of the larger pears as a ring or a pendant.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results