shape
carat
color
clarity

All About ME and MY Religion

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Actually, this thread is a joke. ;-)

I know its against forum rules to post about religion.

I'm actually trying to coax Kenny out of lurkdom (I hope that's the problem) and get him to post again by pushing his buttons. :lol: He never could resist posting something "Less than helpful" when people posted about religion.

So, praise be :wavey: , let's see if this works.

:bigsmile:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a survey thread about sex??? He like those too!!!!

Miss you, Kenny!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Why is Kenny in lurkdom?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Kenny *may* have gotten himself banned from PS.
There was a heated thread about Asscher cuts on RT, and his post was removed. The next day, his posts stopped.
Kenny, if I'm wrong, and you're reading this, please come back and correct me. Miss you!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bans or time outs tend to be short and permanent bans are extremely rare. I have not seen any posts from Kenny for nearly a month now, IIRC. Am I incorrect?

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1426600419|3848456 said:

ILander, I posted something last month asking him to please just pop in to let us know he was okay. I was also worried something my be wrong with him or his partner. i hope he pops in to let us know he is ok even if he has decided to stay off Pricescope for a while. I figured your thread would get him back in here if he's lurking. Thanking for starting the thread.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1426598651|3848445 said:
Bans or time outs tend to be short and permanent bans are extremely rare. I have not seen any posts from Kenny for nearly a month now, IIRC. Am I incorrect?
Is there a number of times one can get "time outs" before its permanent?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1426604199|3848494 said:
Is there a number of times one can get "time outs" before its permanent?
Not that I am aware of.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Time outs can be more than 1 month. Don't ask me how I know. :shhh:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope all is well with kenny, and I miss him too.

DK :))

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this needs to be asked of the mods??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh|1426635264|3848805 said:
I think this needs to be asked of the mods??

If you keep speculating they will shut it down...

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Permanent banning takes serious rule breaking. Despite rumors we very rarely ban anyone permanently. I can only think of maybe two in the years I have been moderator and they were not this year. ;))

Time outs do get progressively longer depending on the number you have received and the severity of the offense.

I hope that helps clarify.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire appears to be missing in action too! :confused: :(sad

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK just checking in here and hoping everyone is OK and healthy. That is the main thing. I think there are people who have Kenny's email but being that he is a private person in general he may not want us speculating. Just wanted to say we hope you are OK Kenny and we are thinking of you. Same for DF if he is MIA too.

Jaysonsmom, you are such a sweetheart I cannot imagine you ever getting banned here if even for a very short period of time...glad you are here with us!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel sure they are both OK, maybe, as said, in time out.
I sometimes consider that a family member of a PSer should be aware of the website and post if someone has health issues or worse.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1426935703|3850522 said:
I sometimes consider that a family member of a PSer should be aware of the website and post if someone has health issues or worse.

Sigh. I wish someone cared that much about me. I don't doubt that my on-line friends would inquire about my whereabouts, but no one in my "real life" would ever think to go on the computer to notify anyone of my demise. All they would notice is a gap in service.

Deb ;))

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been wondering where he is too!!! Kenny I hope you are O.K :wavey: we miss your weird polls :lol:

DF - what happened you got your dream Octavia and then abandoned us..... :twisted:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1426945804|3850569 said:
I've been wondering where he is too!!! Kenny I hope you are O.K :wavey: we miss your weird polls :lol:

DF - what happened you got your dream Octavia and then abandoned us..... :twisted:

Aw DF, you're not leaving us too, are you??? We loved your crazy surveys and 'personal' questions - well, almost always :bigsmile:

Now you have the crème de la crème aka THE OCTAVIA, and you just might be flaunting her elsewhere? :(( I'm crushed!

IF you and Kenny ran away together, then I'm :shifty:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I'm mostly worried about Kenny's health.

I remember he had a bout with cancer a while back. Hopefully, that's not the issue.

Kenny, post something soon or you're going to miss April Fools Day! And I got plans . . . :Up_to_something:

You heard me . . .

:D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1426935703|3850522 said:
I feel sure they are both OK, maybe, as said, in time out.

Jimmianne, I have thought the exact same thing! It would be terrible for something to happen to a regular member here and no one ever know what happened to them. Those who are connected in some way off the forum have a better chance of that information being found out. I had a professional acquaintance in the past and we had exchanged emails. She got cancer and sadly didn't make it. Her sweet husband had access to her email and wrote everyone in her address book to let them know she had passed away. As sad as it was, it was certainly thoughtful so that old friends and acquaintances would not be wondering why they couldn't reach her.

I am not thinking that about this situation. Kenny has taken (or been given) time outs before and come back. So I will just say I hope you are back with us really soon, Kenny!

And DF, I hope you aren't in trouble :naughty: , but hurry back whatever the reason!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ilander and all, thanks for the concern ... sincerely!
It is the genuine caring that makes this community so wonderful.
I'm proud to be a part of what we have here.

For the record I had a 30 day time out, and took an additional 3 months off.
It took a week for Ella's IT department to fix a bug that allowed me to log in but not be able to see threads or post.

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Oh good. Since I never made it to the principle's office, I hopefully won't ever get a time out :angel:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1432135379|3879021 said:
ilander and all, thanks for the concern ... sincerely!
It is the genuine caring that makes this community so wonderful.
I'm proud to be a part of what we have here.

For the record I had a 30 day time out, and took an additional 3 months off.
It took a week for Ella's IT department to fix a bug that allowed me to log in but not be able to see threads or post.

super glad you are back and you are ok!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results