shape
carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plai

Princess Michelle- I love your solitaire with your Cartier band! Thanks for sharing!

gixxerbabe

Rough_Rock

Love this thread! While I love eternity bands and mixing and matching, I also love the simplicity of a plain wedding band. Here is my 3mm band with my 1.16 carat round solitaire. Excuse the unkept horsey lady hands. :oops:

20150123_132930.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Your set is phenomenal, Gixxerbabe! I love the wide band :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am loving all the new additions. Isn't it amazing how many different but GORGEOUS variations there are re wearing one's ERs. LOVE :love: all of them.

Adding my rings the 3 ways I wear them. One with a plain but engraved band and the other way with my suisse cut band so not exactly plain but still not blingy if you kwim. Understated both ways IMO. These days however I wear all 3 of them together to keep them snugly in place. The cold weather shrinks my fingers so they are too loose without all 3 and now I am enjoying that look very much to my surprise. The last pic is the only one I have with all 3 of them together so I need to get some pics that accurately show how they all look together but for now this is all I have to share.

_26367.jpg

_26368.jpg

_26369.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1422105974|3821335 said:
I am loving all the new additions. Isn't it amazing how many different but GORGEOUS variations there are re wearing one's ERs. LOVE :love: all of them.

Adding my rings the 3 ways I wear them. One with a plain but engraved band and the other way with my suisse cut band so not exactly plain but still not blingy if you kwim. Understated both ways IMO. These days however I wear all 3 of them together to keep them snugly in place. The cold weather shrinks my fingers so they are too loose without all 3 and now I am enjoying that look very much to my surprise. The last pic is the only one I have with all 3 of them together so I need to get some pics that accurately show how they all look together but for now this is all I have to share.

I've always loved your set, Missy! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Missy, your set is just so wonderful! I love all of your bands, especially the plain band with the engraving :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b|1422106732|3821339 said:
missy|1422105974|3821335 said:

I've always loved your set, Missy! :love:

Thank you m2b! And right back at ya! Your set is OMG amazing. :love:

CRYSTAL24K said:
Missy, your set is just so wonderful! I love all of your bands, especially the plain band with the engraving :appl:

Thank you Crystal. And you know I love your set too. BLUEtiful. :love: I hope you are still loving your "time stealer" lol.

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock

This thread really helped me choose to go plain so at last I'm able to contribute my own. Won't be wearing this again until the 29th of June!

_27349.jpg

_27350.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Zizzy! LOVE your set! :love: So beautiful and elegant and timeless! :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

I love this thread!!! All of these gorgeous solitaires with plain bands just look so classy and elegant. Look forward to seeing your update Crystal.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Zizzy- Your set is just perfect! Absolutely gorgeous! Love your nail polish too!

Sundial- Hopefully, I will be able to play show and tell next week or the week after. BGD received my diamond a week before Valentine's Day and they are just getting caught up after the Valentine's Day rush. Wish I had my ring now, but I am so happy for all of the ladies who had wonderful proposals around Valentine's Day with stellar diamonds from BGD!

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock

Wow! Crystaltalk24k! That is stunning. I love the setting and your diamond looks amazing. I'm hotfooting it to SMTB to see more ...

Polished

Brilliant_Rock

One of my favorites too Crystal, not to mention the superb shots you've managed to capture of it.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

oh I really like the clean, simple, elegant look. I missed that band on tiffany website too. It's beautiful :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Zizzy- Thank you so much! I am absolutely loving my set more and more every day! I love how the solitaire with the plain band makes the diamond the star of the show! I hope that you are enjoying your gorgeous set!

Victoria10- Thanks a bunch!

Polished- Thank you for your kind comments! I am anything but a photography maven, however my set takes to the camera. She is such a show off-LOL. :lol: All of my pics are untouched and taken with an iPhone5. I am pleasantly surprised with how the photos came out.

almondblossom

Shiny_Rock

I love the look of the rings in this thread! So many elegant and timeless rings! :love: :love:

Here is my plain wedding band together with my milgrain pavé OMC solitaire. I think I actually prefer this plain band with my e-ring (instead of wearing my e-ring next to my FC band) cause the plain band doesn't take away from the solitaire.

omc_and_plain_band.jpg

omc_and_plain_band_2.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous additions!

Crystal, OMG LOVE your set. :love: Classic and timeless elegance and grace. Your diamond is the star of the show and oh so beautiful.

AlmondBlossom, Amazing ring and love it with your band. Your solitaire shines. :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, Missy! I get so much pleasure from my simple set :)

AlmondBlossom- Your set is beautiful! I just love how the plain band lets the diamond be everything a super star is meant to be!

maconk

Rough_Rock

WOOOO HOOO for plain wedding bands! Here's my 2.5 carat solitaire with my Cartier Love wedding band :love:

_27828.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

almondblossom|1425889815|3844170 said:
I love the look of the rings in this thread! So many elegant and timeless rings! :love: :love:

Here is my plain wedding band together with my milgrain pavé OMC solitaire. I think I actually prefer this plain band with my e-ring (instead of wearing my e-ring next to my FC band) cause the plain band doesn't take away from the solitaire.

This is SO GORGEOUS :love: :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Chrystal.... Your research, questions & patience over selecting your set has REALLY paid off. Absolute perfection :love:

I got my full eternity back from its reset in January, and whilst it had always lived with my wedding ring & pear, it mostly ends up these days being switched to my right hand! I love the stacked look, but I also love the plain look - it makes my pear pop & allows it to be the star of the show. I have just started this thread again from scratch, so the eternity has gone back to my RH as a result!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been really enjoying this thread looking at all the beautiful rings. Even though they are all solitaires they can look so different depending on the cut style (assher, cushion, rounds, older cuts) and setting design (bezel, semi bezel, prong) as well as setting color.
Some really beautiful examples.

I was considering switching out my ring for a colored stone or multistone ring, and realized i've grown too attached to it. At some point I do want to buy at least one stacker to wear to add sparkle or color to the solitaire+wedding band look.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Alex T|1426154537|3845953 said:
Oh Chrystal.... Your research, questions & patience over selecting your set has REALLY paid off. Absolute perfection :love:

I got my full eternity back from its reset in January, and whilst it had always lived with my wedding ring & pear, it mostly ends up these days being switched to my right hand! I love the stacked look, but I also love the plain look - it makes my pear pop & allows it to be the star of the show. I have just started this thread again from scratch, so the eternity has gone back to my RH as a result!

Thank you for the warm words! I am completely in love with my set! It is so nerve wracking to select a setting without getting to try it on first. PS has been invaluable in the journey to my set :)

I completely understand your dilemma regarding your gorgeous re-vamped eternity. Your set looks fantastic with a plain band and also with your eternity, but your juicy pear is definitely the star with a plain band. You are very fortunate in that your eternity also looks great as a stand alone band for your right hand. Dilemmas of a PS'er- LOL.

Hubby wants me to get a diamond wedding band for my set next year for our 10th anniversary, but I just love how my set looks with my plain band. I have tried diamond bands with it, but really prefer it with my plain platinum band. I will be getting a diamond ring of some sort (obviously- who am I to say no to DH regarding this ;-) ), but I am not sure if it will accompany my set or be relegated to a RH anniversary ring only.

I am thrilled that this thread has been helpful to you! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

part gypsy|1426171001|3846048 said:
I've been really enjoying this thread looking at all the beautiful rings. Even though they are all solitaires they can look so different depending on the cut style (assher, cushion, rounds, older cuts) and setting design (bezel, semi bezel, prong) as well as setting color.
Some really beautiful examples.

I was considering switching out my ring for a colored stone or multistone ring, and realized i've grown too attached to it. At some point I do want to buy at least one stacker to wear to add sparkle or color to the solitaire+wedding band look.

It is absolutely amazing how many infinite varieties of solitaires and bands there are to choose from. I understand what you mean regarding wanting to play with your elegant set. I have started out the day with some of my bands stacked with my e-ring, and within an hour I usually switch them all to my right hand and happily just wear my platinum plain band with my e-ring. It is great to have options! Also, the benefit of a solitaire is that it looks great with a plain band or with a diamond/gemstone band! :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love this thread! Gorgeous wedding sets everyone!!!

This is my 3.6mm ering with 1.6mm twist band

imag2454_1.jpg

imag2444_1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results