Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
Yssie! (Who is considering just pitching a tent at the vet's office, OMG)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dancing Fire|1425154791|3839835 said:
YT|1425152628|3839821 said:
Dancing Fire|1425148356|3839789 said:
Resonance.Of.Life|1425108598|3839652 said:
Dancing Fire|1425106260|3839644 said:
maybe I can make some $$$ from scalping GTG tickets.. :naughty:

Dancing Fire, are you going? :razz:
That depends, Is your husband going?.. :naughty:

Hers is going but I have no husband :)
Hey YT nice to see ya... :wavey: Are you still alive? .. :lol:

I am alive! And feeling better than ever! :wavey:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yssie|1425172748|3839953 said:
Attending the GTG. What! What! :dance:
Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk

Haha! Did you really end up staying the whole 6 hours like you thought you would? That would be insane. As much as its convenient for you to take all the babies at once, its so annoying to stay there for hours upon hours.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I think Mr. Madelise got his confirmation as well ;-)

Also my hubs is going :)

makeable

Shiny_Rock
UrsTx|1425004324|3838814 said:
Question: I'd like to go but I only own a few pieces and therefore don't have a lot to share. Will that make me feel out of place?

I'm in the same boat so don't feel out of place. I was a bit apprehensive about signing up but everyones been so nice and helpful. I think no matter how much or how little bling one has all will be welcome. :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT hugs to you! I've missed you... You crazy thing!

Yssie! So glad you are going too!

DH is going he may be not able to attend the GTG will wait to hear from Ms Ella.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does this event take place around the same time every year, and in the same location please?

I am planning ahead, for 2018!

DK :bigsmile:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
dk168 said:
Does this event take place around the same time every year, and in the same location please?

I am planning ahead, for 2018!

DK :bigsmile:

It's always the Saturday of the week of JCK in Vegas.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayk|1425218007|3840115 said:
YT hugs to you! I've missed you... You crazy thing!

Yssie! So glad you are going too!

DH is going he may be not able to attend the GTG will wait to hear from Ms Ella.

Hi, Mayk! I've missed you too! I am so glad that you are going this year! I missed you last year! And bringing the handsome hubs! Woo hoo! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
ROL's hubs (I don't know his SN) :shock:

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: i'm planning to go... finally!

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Attending the GTG. What! What! :clap: :dance:
Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
Oldminer

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
The GTG really is one of the highlights of my life each year. I love this community. :wavey:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We have sent out all confirmations for consumer members as of today, if you have not yet replied back with the information requested please do so as soon as possible. Your spot is not reserved until I have that information.

Our venue is unfortunately smaller this year and we have had a very large response to the event.

If you cannot make it, please be kind and let us know as soon as possible so we may give your spot to someone else. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, so sad if there isn't room for all the regulars who'd like to attend! :(sad I would love to but that is one heck of a trip for a weekend from the east coast...still, it was SO much fun!!!

I don' t understand bringing husbands. It is a GREAT girls weekend! :bigsmile: (except we do love seeing Kenny, vendors, etc., and DF, I will try to come if you do!)

YT!!! You have been missed!!! :wavey:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1425446231|3841589 said:
Awww, so sad if there isn't room for all the regulars who'd like to attend! :(sad I would love to but that is one heck of a trip for a weekend from the east coast...still, it was SO much fun!!!

So far we have no reason to believe we won't have room for all consumers who want to attend unless we get a large influx of RSVPs. Don't despair! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1425447217|3841592 said:

So far we have no reason to believe we won't have room for all consumers who want to attend unless we get a large influx of RSVPs. Don't despair! :wavey:

Oh, that is great! Thanks! Still trying to figure it out! :))

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:

I don' t understand bringing husbands. It is a GREAT girls weekend! :bigsmile: (except we do love seeing Kenny, vendors, etc., and DF, I will try to come if you do!)

My husband is a PSer and enjoys supporting my hobbies. He goes because frankly, it's the only time we get to catch up with our PS friends who aren't in close proximity to our state. He had a blast at last year's GTG as it was more intimate and less intimidating than the 2013 GTG.

I am truly thankful to PS for hosting this event as we to meet people we've formed close friendships with as a result of this forum from all parts of the country and even some outside of the US.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's the reason why my wife won't let me go LV b/c of too many hot looking PSers .... :naughty:.. LV is also a great place to do window shopping for watches.. :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
get to meet*

That's what I get for responding at a late hour on my phone.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought my plane ticket and reserved a hotel room!

Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
Oldminer
urseberry

D

Deactivated member 42515

Armywife13
Resonance.of.life
Madelise
YT
Athenaworth?
Dee*Jay
Catmom
Smores84
Mayk
SanDiegoLady
makeable
Mr. Madelise
Oldminer
urseberry
Miraculesrule

D

Deactivated member 42515

Hi! I've missed all of you guys so much! But I am back now so you guys are stuck with me :) :wavey:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I do WAY TOO much business travel without my DH... A trip to Vegas to see jewels and hike Red Rocks and see shows would be dreadful without him!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YT|1425497446|3841842 said:

Hi! I've missed all of you guys so much! But I am back now so you guys are stuck with me :) :wavey:

Awesome!!!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1425497940|3841846 said:

I do WAY TOO much business travel without my DH... A trip to Vegas to see jewels and hike Red Rocks and see shows would be dreadful without him!

Weeeellll, I suppose we can accept that reasoning in your case! ;)) :bigsmile: While you are hiking red rocks, the rest will be trying on big sparkly ROCKS at Graff, etc. :naughty: But I had a great time with the girls last time and my husband would have been pretty bored by the time we went in the last jewelry store! I just wouldn't put him through that because I know it would not be fun for him because he is not a shopper. Just like he doesn't expect me to go to Porsche car shows and races which is his hobby! All our vacations are together, of course, so a weekend girl trip once a year is not a big deal for us.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1425692830|3843139 said:
Mayk|1425497940|3841846 said:

Weeeellll, I suppose we can accept that reasoning in your case! ;)) :bigsmile: While you are hiking red rocks, the rest will be trying on big sparkly ROCKS at Graff, etc. :naughty: But I had a great time with the girls last time and my husband would have been pretty bored by the time we went in the last jewelry store! I just wouldn't put him through that because I know it would not be fun for him because he is not a shopper. Just like he doesn't expect me to go to Porsche car shows and races which is his hobby! All our vacations are together, of course, so a weekend girl trip once a year is not a big deal for us.

DS the boys would have something in common... Porsche. DH's baby is parked in the garage under cover only seeing the light of day on sunny dry days. I think it's a 2008 or 09 but only 40,000 miles. DH is also a watch guy and why he like jewelry stores as much as I do! Match made in heaven!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results