shape
carat
color
clarity

He''s got THE RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I was on the phone with him, and as we were talking, there was a knock on the door...

Yep, it was the special delivery man, with a VERY SPECIAL DELIVERY for him!!!!! He called me back and told me that he got it (he promised to tell me when he got it so that I wouldn''t worry about it being in the mail)....said it was beautiful, flawless, etc, etc....

So, since I basically designed the whole ring, I promised him that after the ring was done, the rest was up to him and that I wouldn''t bug him about it! So, as promised, I said, "It''s all up to you now!"

He replies with, "It may be soon, it might not, we''ll just have to see!" (boy soon? girl soon? who knows??!?!)

Soooo here''s the kicker: I''m going to visit him this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don''t wanna get my hopes up and then be disappointed, but I REALLY REALLY hope it burns a hole in his pocket and he just can''t stand to wait!

So add me to the list of gals who KNOW their guy has the ring and is just waiting for the "right moment"....

Here''s to agonizing waiting :)

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Congrats! My guy has had the ring for over a month *sigh* it can be unnerving but at the same time that feeling of anticipation is great!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I know, Sweet, I think I might go crazy this weekend! Every moment I''ll be on edge, especially if he gets anywhere close to down on one knee! And he''ll have to hide it reallllly well, because if he leaves me alone in his apt., I don''t know how long my self-control to not go rifling through everything will hold out....

At least we know that they''re taking time because they''re busy coming up with the perfect proposal plan...Hopefully we''ll have happy engagement stories to share with each other soon!!!!

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I don''t know if you read the one thread I posted here awhile back but just in case you didn''t I''ll tell the story again:

My b/f and I live together, so when he got the ring he showed me once, then hid it! One day while he was out I couldn''t take it anymore and tore apart his whole dresser looking for it, no luck. When he got home I begged to see the ring just "one more time" and he went over to his dresser and picked up the baseball cap on the top of it, and there was the ring! That whole time it was right under my nose!

Also in the thread "Could this week get any worse" I explained that I kinda messed up my b/f''s proposal day, but hopefull we will have happy stories to share very soon! I''m excited for ya, and I forgot to mention in my first post that the ring is gorgeous! I can see why you would be unable to take the wait... just beautiful!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I knew that my ring was on the way (I picked out the stone and setting), but my FH tricked me by saying that it was coming the following week--and proposed that Thursday!!! At any rate, I understand your anticipation and will keep my fingers crossed that you will have an amazing engagement story to share very soon!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! I hope he does it soon!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock

Sweet: that''s hilarious! right under the baseball cap! That''s actually a really good hiding place, I don''t think I would have thought to look there! It must be torture, you''ve even seen it in person!!!! The deal with us was that I got to see the online pics just to make sure the custom work came out how I wanted, but that I don''t get to see it in person until he proposes. And I DID read where you talked about messing up his proposal day, i just didn''t remember that it was you who wrote that! It sounds like he''ll definitely do it soon, since he already tried once!!! I bet you won''t have to wait too much longer. ;-)

Researcher: That was some great sneakiness on your FH''s part, that would have totally caught me by surprise!!! I bet you were definitely surprised and thrilled! BTW, that''s your ring on your avatar, right? GOOOOORGEOUS.

Morticia: Thank you! I hope he does it soon too!!!! Don''t worry, I''ll DEFINITELY be gushing about it on here when it happens, hehehe. Oh, and I think I said this on one of your threads, but you and your FH are SOOOO cute! And I love your ring...I''m a sucker for Ritani, and your OEC looks just fantastic in it! And your cat picture...sooo adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results