Brilliant_Rock
Classic beauty! Enjoy!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
O.
M.
G.

That ring is STUNNING on you and I agree with the others, it is the epitome of timeless elegance on your pretty hand! I love the pics, thank you for sharing, and I especially loved seeing the Tiffany packaging pics. I can't count how many times I've spent lots of money on a custom project and was so disappointed when receiving it finally in unattractive flimsy packaging/box. The whole experience counts!!

The 'blue' pic of your diamond, that is way cool :sun:

Just gorgeous! Wear and enjoy in good health!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Junebug17, Marcy, SapphireStyle, Artdecolover71 - Thank you so much for your kind comments! :)

Yanaazul- Ha ha! I call my BGD Blue my TimeStealer because I lose track of time throughout the day by watching her sparkle, twinkle and flash. :love:

Ame- Thank you so much for your detailed posts about this ring describing how much you love it! Your thread was very helpful to me in making the decision to select this setting! As far as the Bezet goes, I decided to spare Tiffany's and myself the agita of dealing with the odd pairing of rambunctious toddler twins at a high end jewelry store and ordered online in order to get the Bezet. My boys are well-behaved everywhere except in jewelry stores :roll: . I wonder if DH has been speaking with them in private. :lol:

Azstonie- You are so kind! Receiving anything from Tiffany's is wonderful, but the white ribbon on the little blue box is just such a nice touch. BGD's packaging was also impeccable (Ame has great pics of BGD's packaging). Obviously, a quality product is most important but it is such a pleasure to know that some jewelers understand that the little things such as customer service and packaging really do count. Jamie at BGD was a dream to work with (again) and I can't wait for my next project with them!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! Classy & elegant! I adore this set :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man I just love the height of that Bezet. I think it's lame that they didn't send you a Tiffany ring box with that...

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T- Thank you so much! Everytime I glance at it, I fall more and more in love with my simple set :)

Ame- Thanks! I am really enjoying the Bezet.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
classic. so lovely.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
I love this, so perfect and love it paired with the bezet!
Do you know what the approximate height of the setting is?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal - I was re-reading this thread after I posted in your other thread on this board, and was wondering how you're doing with your new ring? Are you still enjoying it? Isn't it so lovely to wear?

An update photo wouldn't be horrible either....

:D

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
MrsBlop- I adore my BGD Tapered Tiffany! It is just perfect. Even though it looks delicate, it feels surprisingly substantial. My previous setting was 2.4 mm wide and did not taper. I was nervous that I would have to get used to the thinner shank and the taper, but it is so well made and perfectly proportioned that I don't know why I ever had those concerns. You are so right about how easy this setting is to wear. It is perfect for my lifestyle- not fussy, but elegant. I often see women sneaking a glance at my ring and though I don't seek or need validation regarding this ring, it pleases me nonetheless! Hubby comments at least once every couple of weeks about how this ring is super sparkly. I think that his eye is just drawn to the center diamond, which is super sparkly (I love my BGD Blue)!

I will upload some more photos soon!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal, I think for men, in particular, this is their picture of what an engagement ring looks like. I know my husband, also, has always liked my tapered Tiffany setting, and he has zero interest in jewelry! But he always liked that ring, and often commented on it. I'll be very pleased to have my ring when it's done - I suspect I'll wear it more than I think! :)

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
BGD Tapered Tiffany with 9 Stone Diamond Band

_29721.jpg

_29726.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Tapered Tiffany with Bezet Band and Antique Single Cut Band

_29728.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Tapered Tiffany + Rose Gold Twist Band + 9 Stone Diamond Band

_29729.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I will try to take some more photos with a couple of other stackers and combinations tomorrow.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal -

I love these! I think my favorite is the one with your antique single cut band - that is such a classy combo. I think solitaires are made to go with diamond bands - just so lovely! Can I ask where you got your 9 stone ring from and what the size of the stones are?

And, of course, for ultimate comfort, your gorgeous solitaire with your bezet band can't be beat!

I'm thinking of a pave-set diamond band - something of the same size as MC's beautiful new Blue Nile Riviera band. Anyway, watch this space! :wavey:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing!!! :clap:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Crystal I love all of the different combinations you have posted! That is the beauty of the simple solitaire - it can be dressed up or dressed down and it always looks timeless and beautiful. Your engagement ring is the star, but you have a nice selection of gorgeous bands that allow you to change things up.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Looks perfect! It's so great to read when a person is so happy with their decision. Enjoy!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Crystal! That plain band totally works to complete your set. Perfection.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-blop|1430344398|3869841 said:
Crystal -

I love these! I think my favorite is the one with your antique single cut band - that is such a classy combo. I think solitaires are made to go with diamond bands - just so lovely! Can I ask where you got your 9 stone ring from and what the size of the stones are?

And, of course, for ultimate comfort, your gorgeous solitaire with your bezet band can't be beat!

I'm thinking of a pave-set diamond band - something of the same size as MC's beautiful new Blue Nile Riviera band. Anyway, watch this space! :wavey:

Thanks Mrs_Blop!

The 9 stone ring is comprised on 5.5 pointers. I bought it on EBay. Great price, super sparkly stones (not ideal cuts but great performers nonetheless). I really thought that I would wear it more often than I do. I love the elegant look of a shared prong band with a simple solitaire on everybody else except me apparently.

A pave band like MC's would look beautiful with the Tapered Tiffany! I can't wait to see what you decide to go with.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Ame- Thanks! I am also glad that you are wearing your rings (if only occasionally). I read about your "rare animals in the wild" sighting over in hangout and literally LOL'd!

Sundial- Thank you so much! You are so right! The solitaire is quite versatile and I love that I get to dress up with different bands if I want to!

SparklySoprano- You are so sweet! Yes, I have no regrets about my reset! I love, love, love it!

LLJSMom- Thank you so much for the kind words! I wear my Tapered Tiffany with my plain platinum band 90% of the time and I adore it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular collection!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Hi Crystal24k, Thank you for doing a very thorough review. I think your review helped me the most in thinking about bands for my solitaire. I hope you see this because its been couple of months, but do you think the bezet would work with a regular vatche u113 solitaire. I always wanted a plain band and thought it would complete the classic look, but I don't think I would want another knife edge because I want to wear it with my single prong memoire. I just never had a matching plain band before and not sure if it is supposed to be exactly the same as the solitaire band?. I'm like you, have very little kids so I don't want to go in unless I know for sure I can run in and purchase quick :)

I been going back and forth for quite a few months and I just love your tapered tiffany solitaire. looks so perfect together!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results