shape
carat
color
clarity

Any idea on Feb sales?

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Lovinggems- Yes, the fireball pendants were irresistible to me, I don't have a pearl pendant, nor a fireball, so I had to grab it. I'm excited to see how it looks in person. I also have the silver metallic studs, so I thought this pendant would go well with them.

Jambalaya- thanks for the heads up! I used the last 20% off to make some simple freshwater pearl drops. Perhaps a bracelet is in order this time around.

On another note, I have noticed the prices for pearls have gone up across the site for pp. I had thought of getting a few more pairs of Metallics for graduating friends, but the dramatic( to me) increase was surprising. Is this perhaps a response to something in the pearl industry? Of course pp and other vendors have to make a profit, but I am genuinely curious, if anyone can care to enlighten me?

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I had heard that pearl prices were going up across the board, all vendors. I may have read it in the PP blog, or over on P-G?

There was an article in JCK that pearl sales are soaring, too, and that affects prices.

Do we know when the PP 20% offer will be?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ennui, Chenai said the PP one was going to be for Valentine's Day, so i guess it will be emailed out fairly soon.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
They have a 14% off for Valentines Day...so maybe this will be something special?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's not Valentine's Day yet, still next week to go.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
OK, got the email that says another email is coming Monday...dear lord I am going to be in trouble!!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I received a coupon code from The Pearl Outlet. I haven't purchased from them in a while, but am happy with their work.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Another email ... on Monday? PP? Look forward to that email :)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm cut off I'm afraid. I spent too much in the previous sales (I started at the July sale and didn't stop until...well...given that I can't actually think of when I stopped is a little telling).

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Valentine's Flameballs have arrived! They are each beautiful, and I will be keeping them all (2 for gifts for daughters)...although not much color variation between them. I don't know which is which (Silver, lavender, or peach). As they say, a rose is a rose...and these are all sweet! The two lighter pearls look indistinguishable (color) in real life, although show differently in photos. The darker pearl has a very vivid green orient with strong cherry/magenta overtone. That's MINE! All three are absolutely lovely and these would make wonderful gifts, especially at $65 each! They look so much more expensive. I have photographed the neck shot with my tahitian tin cup to show how these pearls hold their own in terms of their luster.

img_1571.jpg img_1569.jpg img_1567_0.jpg img_1558.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Those are lovely, Pirard! And definitely look a good size, too. Great purchases!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks...these are not too huge, but big enough to be seen! I think wearing as a single it is the perfect size.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I can tell which is which ... in the neck shot, it's lavender, peach, silver. Beautiful fireballs!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Fabulous pendants!

Can't wait for mine to arrive- still winging its way to Australia currently!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, you are correct ennui, in the photos the colors come out...but in real life/daylight/indoor you cannot distinguish (or at least I cannot) between the colors. I believe that's mostly because the luster on these pearls is out of this world! They flash so many rainbow colors at every angle it's very difficult to determine the "base" color of the pearl. They are not huge honker pearls (although they are large pearls) so they are very wearable, especially if you are new to a flame ball. I think these would also make a lovely enhancer (you would need to add a clip-on) to be worn from another strand of pearls. Really they are fantastic, and given their price ($65 each, with chain) they are a great buy.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Here's the Edison 14 to 15 mm drop shape earrings, Erin did a lovely job choosing this pair, the past photos stored here really helped me in my search for my perfect pair.

_27516.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1425071017|3839324 said:
Here's the Edison 14 to 15 mm drop shape earrings, Erin did a lovely job choosing this pair, the past photos stored here really helped me in my search for my perfect pair.

those are really beautiful

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I agree...beautiful! We need an ear shot please.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
I agree... They look huge, too! Wow.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovin...those are gorgeous! I love that fat drop shape, really nicely matched. Are they pretty heavy?
Pirard...those flameballs are beautiful ! What lovely presents....my birthday is in October...just sayin... :dance:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Pirard, Tucs and Katbran.
Yes they are heavy but they look great on, usually I bend my clip on a little so they are more comfortable, I had to bend back the clips so they will hold properly, just have to be really careful not to run in these! I'd imagine for pierced earrings I would use an omega back type of dangles instead of lever backs, else it'll drag heavily on the piercing hole.

_27552.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I use something called Lobe Wonder...they are little patches you wear on the back of your earlobes (kind of like a little band-aid w/o the gauze). They provide support to your ear as well as help heavier earrings lay correctly (not pull excessively on the piercing). I wear them every day and they do work. You can find them on drug store.com and they are not at all expensive.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found some inexpensive earring backs with large plastic disks around the clip piece that work well for heavier earrings too.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1425222481|3840163 said:
I use something called Lobe Wonder...they are little patches you wear on the back of your earlobes (kind of like a little band-aid w/o the gauze). They provide support to your ear as well as help heavier earrings lay correctly (not pull excessively on the piercing). I wear them every day and they do work. You can find them on drug store.com and they are not at all expensive.
There's another product called BlingGuard Dots Stabilizing Earring Supports; sounds like the same idea. (HSN)

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Good recommendations ladies!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Any ideas about future sales? Easter? Or Mother's Day?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
here is a cryptic reply to your question ennui :naughty: tune in tomorrow and see all the new goodies live :dance: :dance: :whistle: :dance: :dance: I'm sure you will know where to find the link.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
last minute decisions sometimes come with logistical problems so nothing live but I will report on all I see.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1423506678|3829840 said:
Valentine's Flameballs have arrived! They are each beautiful, and I will be keeping them all (2 for gifts for daughters)...although not much color variation between them. I don't know which is which (Silver, lavender, or peach). As they say, a rose is a rose...and these are all sweet! The two lighter pearls look indistinguishable (color) in real life, although show differently in photos. The darker pearl has a very vivid green orient with strong cherry/magenta overtone. That's MINE! All three are absolutely lovely and these would make wonderful gifts, especially at $65 each! They look so much more expensive. I have photographed the neck shot with my tahitian tin cup to show how these pearls hold their own in terms of their luster.

img_1571.jpg img_1569.jpg img_1567_0.jpg img_1558.jpg

Pirard your flameballs are so fabulous! I've just contacted PoJ to see what they have left, I need one of these in my life! Did you order directly off the site or did you choose your own from additional photos? Yours are beautiful! :love:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered these from their special sale. Price was too good to pass up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results