shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your warm colored diamonds! L and lower...

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
It would be wonderful-- I'm happy to help host/organize.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds great! Kmp ;-) thanks!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Artdecolover and RandG.. I totally agree!! How I would LOVE to go to the Las Vegas get together but it's just so far. :(
Are either of you able to go? That's when all my kids get home from school and it's a hard time to leave.. but.. ;-)
The Miami one too would be my dream trip too. There is always that NY Antique Jewelry show in August..
Rand.. please post some new pics when you can.. would love to see them.
And hello everyone!!!
I thought this would be a fun comparison for lower colored diamonds! Here is my "L" color on opposite backgrounds.. taken at the same time of day with the same lighting.

img_7250.jpg

img_7251.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Wow rubies for me- such a stunner!

No, I'm not- I have 4 school aged kids so that type of trip isn't an option for me. But meeting in the city- yes! I went to the one in November. So nice!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Artdecolover.. I would love to meet in the city!! Rand.. thoughts?

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Would love it and easy to do! Could even do early evening around cocktail hour so it doesn't interfere with childcare, if that helps.

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Rubies, your ring is just magic. I love it. It's going to look so good on my finger, I just know it :)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Or a weekend - either would be great!
Rubies- I just realized we have the same sized finger...
I might have to try it on Lolol!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that's even better. A Saturday would be brilliant.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!! So fun!!! :wavey:
Whenever any of my friends or neighbors gets a new ring I'm always the first to say "Oh my!! put that baby on my finger this moment!"

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
I know a couple other PS'ers who are local and would likely be interested too. Shall we take it offline?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes but how?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
R and g has my email-

Rubies for me- make a listing on lt and we can contact you there perhaps ?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Make a listing on where? Happy to do it..

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh.. on Loupetroop?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Yes and I'm on there as jadorediamonds for my carre cut band-if you want to message me

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I changed it to artdecolover71 so easier to find

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Rubies, your ring is TDF! :love: :love: :love: I love the contrasting backgrounds too. Thanks for posting!

And what is this about an August antique jewelry show in NYC? OMG please post details. :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Artdeco! I was able to message you.. hope you got it. :wavey:
Missy!! Thanks for the compliments. :D
I actually found out about that Antique Jewelry show in August from RandG. Let me see if I can find some details about the next one..
Oh here is the link.
http://www.newyorkantiquejewelryandwatchshow.com/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info Rubies! It would be so great if some of us could get together there! :wavey:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My parents were antique dealers when I was a kid, and I went to SO MANY shows with them. I learned about jewelry during my time there, though my parents did not deal in jewelry. I have had the thought that I wish I had been an adult when I was around all that beautiful stuff! :) I live a couple of hours from the city, but I rarely get there. I'm a country girl.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1425218034|3840116 said:
Artdecolover and RandG.. I totally agree!! How I would LOVE to go to the Las Vegas get together but it's just so far. :(
Are either of you able to go? That's when all my kids get home from school and it's a hard time to leave.. but.. ;-)
The Miami one too would be my dream trip too. There is always that NY Antique Jewelry show in August..
And hello everyone!!!
I thought this would be a fun comparison for lower colored diamonds! Here is my "L" color on opposite backgrounds.. taken at the same time of day with the same lighting.

I love this ring Rubies-R-me :love: :love: :love:
Thanks for sharing the pics with the different backgrounds!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always a pleasure to share Acinom.. thanks!! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1425218481|3840119 said:
Artdecolover.. I would love to meet in the city!! Rand.. thoughts?

HI:

GTC in NYC? If I start walking now, I should get there by Aug!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Sharon!! :D :D
I hope you are putting on your shoes right now.. :lol:

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Nikkirawks your band is so pretty! :shock:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RandG|1424559072|3836159 said:
DS-- I am likely going to take the euro out of this setting. The mount will need a home...

The last two pics show its color.

Oh gosh!!! I am so sorry I missed these! ;( Thank you so much for doing that, though!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And hello everyone!!!

I SO adore this ring, Rubies-R-Me! :love: I would love to meet somewhere on the east coast. That trip to Las Vegas takes up two full days for travel from the east coast and of course, there is jewelry to see in other cities, too!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS! :wavey:
Yes.. agreed.. would be wonderful to all meet up in the same time zone here in the frozen NE.. once it unfreezes. :lol:
Las Vegas is always so tempting though.. such a fun city and love the weather too. :D

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1425266664|3840543 said:
And hello everyone!!!
I would love to meet somewhere on the east coast. That trip to Las Vegas takes up two full days for travel from the east coast and of course, there is jewelry to see in other cities, too!

East Coast, yay!

DS - hi. Would love to get your input on an L OEC: http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/new-additions/2-43ct-old-european-cut-diamond-solitaire-ags-l-vs2
I'm feeling very good about it [99.9%], but don't want to fall completely without your blessing : )
If I recall correctly, you've been a guiding light for every purchase I've made since joining PS =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results