shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your mixed metal stackers with ering.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
My present project is to collect mixed metal stackers. Love to see yours. Thanks.

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I don't "own" the two bands, but I was trying them on and I think the mixed metals looked lovely. Platinum and YG...

smtb26.jpg
smtb23.jpg
smtb22.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That looks fantastic. I usually don't like YG, but I love your setting.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those rings look amazing together!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely. Are you keeping that beatiful setting, val?

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! Thanks guys!

Anna, I am still working on finding THE stone so I think the setting will be temporary. I do often admire it though. :D

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine. It is a screen grab from a video so don't mind the pic.

_9201.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is my plat ering, wg eternity band rose gold spacer... i love the hint of pink in my set!

Can't wait to see what everyone else has!

_9205.jpg

_9206.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, really beautiful MuffDog and Fi.Z!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
not exactly a stacker but multiple bands tricolored bands with an e ring. soooo, kinda works :wink2: uploadfromtaptalk1377042521060.jpg

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
All so lovely. Please show us more.

handspun

Rough_Rock
Still deciding on my wedding band, but I tried this one on today and I really like the look. Having a hard time pairing something with my simple tension setting.

20140707_182038.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
handspun|1404785813|3708613 said:
Still deciding on my wedding band, but I tried this one on today and I really like the look. Having a hard time pairing something with my simple tension setting.

20140707_182038.jpg
That looks beautiful!

I wonder, have you tried one of those scatter bezet bands! I feel like that could pair well! I say that only if you're still looking. I think that looks great.
http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/scattered-diamond-wedding-band-234.htm

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reviving this old thread! I love the mixed metals look and wanted to post a pic of my new yellow gold stacker. It's by an Etsy seller and I love it. I wanted something that offered just a "touch" of yellow gold, was dainty, and in a totally different shape/style than my other bands. I think this did the trick! Let's see some more mixed stacks with e-rings -- I know you're out there!! :cheeky:

kristydarlings_omb_with_mixed_metal_bands.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
KristyDarling|1425074624|3839360 said:
Reviving this old thread! I love the mixed metals look and wanted to post a pic of my new yellow gold stacker. It's by an Etsy seller and I love it. I wanted something that offered just a "touch" of yellow gold, was dainty, and in a totally different shape/style than my other bands. I think this did the trick! Let's see some more mixed stacks with e-rings -- I know you're out there!! :cheeky:

Which etsy seller did you get that from? I am thinking of getting some plain metal stackers from etsy maybe a twist band or something in rose gold. I would love to know some good etsy venders. I have a stacking band addiction.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rena7|1425091864|3839548 said:

Which etsy seller did you get that from? I am thinking of getting some plain metal stackers from etsy maybe a twist band or something in rose gold. I would love to know some good etsy venders. I have a stacking band addiction.

Hi Rena. I got it from EnveroJewelry: https://www.etsy.com/listing/216594290/diamond-eternity-ring-stacking-ring?ref=shop_home_active_15 . She was great to work with. I'm addicted to stackers, too! The problem is my short fingers don't give me much real estate so I can only jam like 4 bands on, maaaaybe 5 if it's cold out. lol.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
KristyDarling|1425098405|3839616 said:
Rena7|1425091864|3839548 said:

Hi Rena. I got it from EnveroJewelry: https://www.etsy.com/listing/216594290/diamond-eternity-ring-stacking-ring?ref=shop_home_active_15 . She was great to work with. I'm addicted to stackers, too! The problem is my short fingers don't give me much real estate so I can only jam like 4 bands on, maaaaybe 5 if it's cold out. lol.

Thank you. :wavey:

I think I can do 4 rings comfortably but the size of my solitaire looks better with just 3 rings (solitaire + 2 stackers). I think it takes away from my diamond if I do more, sometimes I do it anyway though just because I want to.

I have one rose gold stacker and I want to get another so that I could put one on either side of a white gold band sometimes. I think that would look nice.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^^^ Rena, I think two rose gold stackers flanking white gold would be lovely! Do it! :bigsmile:

Here's a shot of that same YG etsy stacker with my OEC which shows a little more detail. There are itty bitty rounds in the band but in retrospect I probably could've done without them -- you can barely see them.

Next up for me would probably be a YG diamond eternity band, but it might be tough to find one that is only about 1.8 or 1.9mm wide. I don't want pave -- I'm looking for channel-set baguettes, or bezeled baguettes and rounds, or bead-set marquis diamonds. I'm guessing it might be a pipe-dream, though, because of the very narrow width. Hmm.

kristydarlings_oec_with_mixed_metal_bands.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
KristyDarling|1425323986|3840806 said:
^^^ Rena, I think two rose gold stackers flanking white gold would be lovely! Do it! :bigsmile:

Here's a shot of that same YG etsy stacker with my OEC which shows a little more detail. There are itty bitty rounds in the band but in retrospect I probably could've done without them -- you can barely see them.

Next up for me would probably be a YG diamond eternity band, but it might be tough to find one that is only about 1.8 or 1.9mm wide. I don't want pave -- I'm looking for channel-set baguettes, or bezeled baguettes and rounds, or bead-set marquis diamonds. I'm guessing it might be a pipe-dream, though, because of the very narrow width. Hmm.

I'm definitely going to get another rose gold one. I love that pop of color. I have to wait a bit though since I have a WF Jazz band coming this week. I can't wait to get it.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Rena, Just love the stacker with the tiny diamonds around. Do you know if the Etsy seller can do other sizes? For example, 4.75? It appears that 5 is the smallest. Oh, and please post your new WF band when you get it. Would love to see it! :sun: Thanks!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1425356979|3841052 said:
Rena, Just love the stacker with the tiny diamonds around. Do you know if the Etsy seller can do other sizes? For example, 4.75? It appears that 5 is the smallest. Oh, and please post your new WF band when you get it. Would love to see it! :sun: Thanks!

Hi Sparkly! It was actually me with the yellow gold stacker ::) from Etsy seller "EnveroJewelry." And yes, she can do other sizes. Just send her a message and she'll make you a ring in your size! It takes about 2-3 weeks.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
SparklySoprano|1425356979|3841052 said:

Don't worry I will be sure to post pictures. It should be here Saturday.

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
love all these stacks. kristydarling love all the thin bands :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results