shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW TEASER PHOTOS of my 2.32 G VS1 MICHAEL B PARIS RING !

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
that is a really stunning set! I love that you can barely tell there is a spacer in between giving each ring their own distinction. Beautiful pics too.. although I thought your cat was wearing some really nice nail polish at first glance :lol:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
did u end up getting size 5 spacer?

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone !!

yes Michael B makes a matching wedding band for the paris ring, it's also a 3-sided pave band, for almost $6K !!!

debeers = $2250
LM = $1200

yes, the pave on the ring does not bother me at all. i don't feel like i'm wearing anything most of the time !

and yes, i ordered a size 5 spacer band and it fits just like a tight 5 on me ...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. That is truly lovely, and incredibly elegant.

eyue

Rough_Rock
Frankie,
May I ask where you got your spacer band?

Your set is too beautiful for words. The eternity band is perfect.

If I were you I would stuff my hand in my pocket on the subway.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
GOR. GEOUS.

And wow. you're like a hand model. ;-)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spacer band is wonderful - does the job but is almost not there.

So glad the rings have worked out so well - hope your mother's new ring turns out just as well!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Thud! Jaw hitting keyboard.

Slosh, drool clogging keys!

:cheeky:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so beautiful!!!

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
Your ring and breath taking. Its so beautiful. I showed my finance your ring and he love it. Its a blend of what I want and what he wants. I want the side diamonds with lots of bling and yet he get the simple solitaire on top. However we cant afford that ring.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
frankiextah|1288423785|2750887 said:
real life perspective (last ones for now) :tongue: ...

IMG_2975.jpg
IMG_2973.jpg
IMG_2992.jpg

Those shots are incredible. That diamond looks even bigger now then it did in the tension setting. This is my second time looking at all your great photos!!! :appl:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the extra bling of your current wedding band with the larger stones. Your set is stunning. Not matching exactly makes it interesting!!! :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, gorgeous ring!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it really is gorgeous!!! :love:

Virtuousmeg

Rough_Rock
<----I'm jealous, wish I could have a 2 carat :) Maybe eventually, but for now, I'll settle for anything haha.

instantnoodles

Rough_Rock
Frankie, your ring is GORGEOUS. :love: I had a question about your spacer. Does it fit more tightly than your e-ring? I want a slightly tigheter fit to my e-ring for the spacer, so I was wondering if I should go down in size a little. Thank you!.

lisasolomon

Rough_Rock
Hello !

Love your ring! I was actually extremely happy to see that someone else has the same setting cause i played with the fact for a year weather or not i made the right choice cause the setting was almost 9k alone. I have a 1.64 stone . My question to you is did you purchase your stone from Michael c fina also? And what did you think about the price? And also did you purchase your eternity ring from them if not would you mind disclosing where cause i love it!!! My ring total a little over 20k and im curious to what they quoted you and your husband.

Thank you in advance

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure if Frankie is around all the time but if you look at the links on the first page of this thread, she shows some stats on her stone. It came from James Allen and is just stunning!

lisasolomon

Rough_Rock
Thanks i did find the specs she wrote!!!

Busybee6778

Rough_Rock
Frankie, do you have specs for this ring?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Busybee6778|1381338801|3534794 said:
Frankie, do you have specs for this ring?

Busybee, I am not sure if you knew this, but Frankie sold that setting and her current ring is made by Victor Canera. She did a lot of research and was very particular about what she wanted, and Victor did the best job. I am not sure how often she checks PS, so she may or may not reply here.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

shakirap

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! I was wondering is the ring's band a single row of micropave diamonds? Or is it the honeycomb style?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shakirap|1424905249|3838225 said:
Beautiful ring! I was wondering is the ring's band a single row of micropave diamonds? Or is it the honeycomb style?

Frankie sold that ring and stone long ago, and she is not on here much any more. I agree it's difficult to tell if it is three sided pave or a single row of pave from her pics, I suspect it is possibly three sided pave. But to be sure, Pearlman's stock this ring, they are lovely people you could email them and ask;

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/michael-b-jewelry/rings/

shakirap

Rough_Rock
Thanks for getting back to me! I am having a ring custom made to look like this and even the jeweler is having a hard time figuring it out.

classicloveb

Rough_Rock
This is my favorite ring on this site!!!

I scoured the web for it after seeing your post years ago, as I'm picking out a ring myself now.

Thank you!!

fluffylouds22

Rough_Rock
Hello. I absolutely adore your ring!! It's so so beautiful. Absolutely stunning! Please let me know if this is inappropriate to ask...but do you have any idea what the price range of the ring was? I only ask because I'm starting to look for ideas and want to know if something like this would be reasonable to ask for from my bf. Thank you so much!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fluffy, this thread is five years old so I'm guessing that even if she shared the pricing with you, it wouldn't be relevant today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results