shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco 1.45 ctw diamond hoops

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
I have been lusting over hoops for sometime and decided to pull the trigger on the Costco ones. I have been quite happy with my recent diamond purchases from Costco that I purchased as gifts for my sisters and niece. The quality of diamonds is very good as I louped them
and they are definitely cut very well and have no visible inclusions even under a 10x magnification. I initially bought inside out hopps from costco but was not too happy with them so I returned them and purchased these hoops.

These hoops definitely have nice arrows and are very sparkly. I thought they look big on me and was debating if I should go for 10 pointers but I have already gotten a lot of compliments on them. I have decided to keep them for now.

I have one picture as of now to show you.

20150215_175929.jpg

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! How big are the stones then and how many of each hoop? They have a nice presence on your ear. I have long hair and think elongated hoops would be nice on me versus studs (and easier on the budget to boot).

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
There are 5 diamonds on each hoop. Each diamond is 14.5 pts

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting these and sharing your experience with Costco jewelry. They are really pretty and have a lot of presence (in a good way)!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! They look beautiful! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful on you! Great presence. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look great on you!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Very nice.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the size!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow they're stunning! So much presence, love how they show up from a distance, they look perfect on you! :love: :appl:

jerichosmom

Shiny_Rock
I owned a pair of these 5 years ago! I loved them and regret returning then (I bought my hubby a gift instead). I'm pretty sure that the price hadn't increased since I bought them which is surprising. I remember someone (it was a PS'er) did a comparison of the Costco version and WF ACA version and she preferred the Costco version. I think you can do a search here for her thread however I think in the end, she kept the WF version. She even wrote a review on the Costco site.

I'm very jealous and may have to put these back on my "to buy" list!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I have not yet bought diamonds from Costco but it's probably one of the only items I have not yet bought there LOL. Now you have me thinking about that hehe. Please post more pics when you have the time and enjoy your beautiful new earrings. :appl:

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Some additional pictures I took

Whiteflash 2 cttw bangle with 8 pointers vs the Costco 14.5 pointers.
20150224_213913.jpg

20150224_214921.jpg

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
20150224_214137.jpg

20150224_214031.jpg

This is a shot of my jewelry box with items I wear to work. For comparison sake, there is a Tiffany channel set band. A Bulgari wedding band. An Id jewelry bezel set band. Id jewelry drop earrings, a 1.3ct ACA ering. 2.6 CT ering that is GIA xxx. I did not include the ACA bangle in this picture.

20150224_214317.jpg

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
These earings are beautiful!
Wear them in good health, Enjoy!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Gorgeous! I have not yet bought diamonds from Costco but it's probably one of the only items I have not yet bought there LOL. Now you have me thinking about that hehe. Please post more pics when you have the time and enjoy your beautiful new earrings. :appl:

I have always admired their designs and pulled the trigger on some items over Christmas for gifts. Could not find a better price for the same quality. So once I was confortable with the quality it was easy for me to purchase these earrings. I have also been looking at the 1.5 ctw ACA hoops but these are at least $900 cheaper than them with the same presence and almost the same quality(I can say this as I compared them to my ACA diamonds).

I will see if I can post some pics of the diamond earrings I bought as gifts shortly.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
jerichosmom|1424856075|3837877 said:
I owned a pair of these 5 years ago! I loved them and regret returning then (I bought my hubby a gift instead). I'm pretty sure that the price hadn't increased since I bought them which is surprising. I remember someone (it was a PS'er) did a comparison of the Costco version and WF ACA version and she preferred the Costco version. I think you can do a search here for her thread however I think in the end, she kept the WF version. She even wrote a review on the Costco site.

I'm very jealous and may have to put these back on my "to buy" list!

Thats a bummer. I am glad you are inspired to purchase them now. I did look at those posts before I purchased these. I really do love Costco's return policy so I knew I can return them even after 6 months of use if I was not happy with them. I don't think I am going to return them. I have been told they look much better on me than my 1 ctw studs from BGD. I know they are a different look and hoops just look good on most people I think

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1424824573|3837713 said:
Very nice! They look beautiful! :love:

Thanks. I read your post on hoops and studied the ACA versions before purchasing these. Thank you for your posts, they were very helpful

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Sundial|1424823822|3837710 said:
Thanks for posting these and sharing your experience with Costco jewelry. They are really pretty and have a lot of presence (in a good way)!

Thank you. I will post some more pics of the other costco jewelry I bought as gifts soon.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with others who think the size is nice on you. They have presence, but aren't overwhelming.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have loved those earring for such a long time! I was actually going to purchase them last Mothers Day, and then I came across another pair and purchased them instead (See photo) . They are still on my wish list and I will purchase them. They look gorgeous on you with your lovely dark hair. The earrings I purchased are killer sparkly and I thought a great price for 1.75 ct. The larger stones have great arrows and they said they were at least I colored but I think they are at least H's if not higher. I adore them, but I still would love to have the killer hoops you purchased. A few years ago I also purchased a really small pair of hoop with .30 points and they have great sparkle too and they were about $300 at the time. Great deals to be had! The photo is not that great but the earring have killer pave.

150-805782-847__1.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: these are beautiful and look fab on you!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They have such presence on you! :love: , but they do not overpower your lovely face! :appl:
(btw, you look so much like my beautiful friend Jennifer! It is a compliment! :appl: )

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are beautiful, and they look great on you! Congratulations!

Q

Queenie60

They look beautiful on you, very nice earrings. BTW - you look almost identical to my daughter!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1456776337|3997442 said:
They look beautiful on you, very nice earrings. BTW - you look almost identical to my daughter!
:bigsmile: your daughter's holding out on you, Queenie!! :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous on you!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings are beautiful and look fabulous on you. Definitely keepers.

I have a necklace, a pair of earrings and a ring from Costco. I love all of them and get a lot of compliments when I wear them.

nojs

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous hoops and they look stunning on you! I went straight to Costco site to look for some :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results