shape
carat
color
clarity

Handbag Museum, Largest Handbag Museum in the World!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is Madame Bijoux's closet!.. ;))

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I went there when we were in Amsterdam last year. We stayed in a gorgeous canal house on the next corner (The Vanguard).

The collection is very interesting, and the house is lovely in itself. It's a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
DH and I will be in Amsterdam in the spring. How do I convince him we should visit this place? :cheeky:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
we'll be there [my 5th trip] also in the Spring; however, there is so much to do and see it isn't as high on my priority list.....but it is on my list for another trip!

I love Amsterdam! there is also a pipe museum which also looks interesting and in an interesting house....perhaps, ruby, your hubby would tolerate purses if you would tolerate pipes?! although I don't smoke, the pipes also looked interesting!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The link came up in English for me - which is kind of funny because Dutch is my native tongue, and even though I don't speak it well, I'm probably more fluent in Dutch than I am in "purse." ;)) Still, this looks like a fun place to visit on a future trip!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results