shape
carat
color
clarity

On the train to London to collect...

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
..my reset engagement ring and our wedding bands from De Beers! Eek!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
How exciting, I can't wait to see pictures. I hope they turned out just the way you wanted.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
:clap: Very exciting! Hope it is everything you want! Have fun.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I'm excited for you! :appl: I hope you are thrilled with it, please post pics when you can!

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
I'm thrilled to bits! I love my engagement ring even more, - I prefer the new profile and love being able to see the culet. It is higher but still not high, which I was worried about, and the fractionally thinner band looks perfect with the wedding band.
Pictures to follow tomorrow!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad your happy with it. I am looking forward to seeing pics.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I'm so glad that you are pleased with the new setting and I can't wait to see your pictures.

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
First photos! I'll inflict more of them on people on SMTB soon ;-)

_27303.jpg

_27301.jpg

_27302.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ziggy, your set is gorgeous!!! :love: So glad you love it! :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow! Stunning!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! :wavey:

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies, other than this, it's been the grimmest of weeks. It is lovely to have it back. It felt like part of me was missing - which sounds daft given I had only had it 6 weeks and had survived the previous 44 years without it.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous classic set! Please show us a profile view when you have a chance.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Zizzy|1424546474|3836056 said:
Thank you ladies, other than this, it's been the grimmest of weeks. It is lovely to have it back. It felt like part of me was missing - which sounds daft given I had only had it 6 weeks and had survived the previous 44 years without it.

Actually, it is the part of this business that I love the most. Ladies loving the beauty of their diamond, which in many cases was given to them by someone special to symbolize the love felt for the recipient.

As a symbol, it comes to mean so incredibly much more than just a pretty rock.

I do not know the story of how you received it, but if it was a gift, I can think of no more appropriate sentiment than, "It felt like part of me was missing."

Not daft at all, but wonderful, it means you truly treasure what was meant to be treasured.

Wink

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Zizzy, it is so beautiful. It's always nice to have "Precious" back home, safe and sound, isn't it?

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
Wink: that's lovely to hear from someone in the trade. I'm so glad it hasn't just got prosaic and workaday for you.
It was a surprise from the bloke I've spent the last 11 years with, but even when you are helping buyers realise their own dreams with their own hard earned money, you are performing a bit of magic! x

I'm attaching a collage to show the differences pre and post reset. Before on the left, after on the right. The ring fits perfectly now - no spinning but easier to get over the knuckle, and the wedding band snuggles up perfectly. I'm relieved it doesn't feel too high. No knocks yet!

_27351.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is so lovely Zizzy and I think the new setting has a more fluid look. Thanks for posting the comparison pictures for us.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I definitely prefer the reset Zizzy! It just looks more graceful and fluid, and I really like the slightly higher setting. And is the band on the reset just a bit thinner? It's definitely not too high, I would say that's a medium setting. It's a winner! :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
lovely!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results