shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple rhapsody in buttercup setting, so happy!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring! I always loved your original (saved in my favourite's folder!) but this is a whole new level of beauty. The colour and bezal is just exquisite. :love: It certainly looks substantial yet delicate and flowing at the same time. Clad your dream ring finally came true...

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!! That is absolutely stunning in every way! And to think what you went through to get to this point in time........LOL!! Seriously, it is a very inspired ring and so well executed--I may plan a trip/stay to Finland to have something created! That bezel work (milgrain and buttercup) and creative design is perfection!! Congratulations.....................over and over and over........... :love: :appl: :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy for you that this new setting worked out!! It looks so delicate and strong -- perfect for your violet sapphire. Tillander family is a very talented one, indeed. :appl: :appl:

nojs

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring and a lovely stone! I'm so happy that everything turned out great :) Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! :love: It's perfect! Enjoy in health and happiness!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Marie! It is a fairytale ending and a fairytale ring. I am so overjoyed for you that it turned out this way! :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oops I accidentally posted on your other thread! Beautiful ring and I absolutely love the different colours of your sapphire - the blue, violet and purple look amazing together! And I love the diamond side stones, they make the ring so unique and bring out the colour of the sapphire. :love:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
RandG|1424188271|3833851 said:
I'm sorry but I have to repeat it again-- exquisite-- in every way a fine custom piece should be. Forget jewel of the week-- jewel of the year! Your ring is magnificent.

Okay, I'm done :)

Awwww, thank you, your comment made my day! :bigsmile:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
enbcfsobe|1424189431|3833861 said:
:appl: So happy to see that this lovely stone made its way back to you! I followed the prior thread and while that was gut-wrenching it looks like it was worth the wait to get to this result. :love:

Thank you enbcfsobe! It really was worth the wait and building a customer relationship that allows for honest feedback and trust.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1424191064|3833871 said:
This is my favourite moment: glowing lavender blue, rich rose gold basket, perfect bezels and how they all flow together fluidly. :love:

Me too!!! I wish I could get a decent picture of its reddish purple face as well. :love:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
OTL|1424192650|3833880 said:
Pretty! Very special setting and second Chrono on that lavender blue picture.

Thank you OTL. :)) My husband is a bit horrified at all the sparkle. But then again, he loves me and knows me so he's a bit happy as well. =)

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
SapphireStyle|1424193207|3833882 said:
Lovely ring. I especially love how the diamonds are set. It is really beautiful and unique. Congratulations!

Thank you SapphireStyle, I love the ring in your avatar, does it have a thread?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1424194057|3833891 said:
So glad to see this beauty finally on your finger. You have waited long enough but it has been worth the long wait and complicated journey. Your jeweler did an excellent job and gave the stone its full potential back. I love all the purple colors and violet, lavender and purple flashes it throws off :love: . Thanks for sharing these pics; it's great eye candy.

Thank you Acinom, also for all of your support in different threads. It's made the waiting time a bit easier to stand. I agree that the sapphire now blooms to its full potential. Also, the tiny cut outs and the red gold really make a difference. There is no black now, just different shades of violet, blue and purple. Like a sea of lilacs or orchids. Happy to provide eye candy, I have some more waiting. :bigsmile: Just so stoked to be able to share!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
movie zombie|1424197368|3833918 said:
I really love this ring.....and I love it on your finger! :appl: :love:
I call dibs on it if you ever decide to part with it! :oops: :lol:

i will definitely keep this in mind movie zombie. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I do believe that they will have to prie this off my hands before I let it go. It is just love all the way. There is something Roman about this, like a laurel wreath of victory in the Olympics. I'm telling my husband it's my reward for being married this long. :saint:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
dk168|1424197652|3833920 said:
A very unique and lovely ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Thank you DK! :))

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
LoversKites|1424198714|3833935 said:
It looks fantastic. Faaaaaaar better than the bezel that darkened the stone up completely. I appreciate all the pics.

Thank you! Yes, I agree. It would have been a crime to leave this sapphire in that setting.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
NKOTB|1424199868|3833948 said:
YAY!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I'm so happy it turned out so well!! It is unique and beautiful. Wear it in good health, and cheers to the next 16 years! :)

Thank you so much NKOTB, that is so sweet of you. :wavey: I love your precisiongem sapphire, have you already decided how to set it?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1424201439|3833966 said:
One of the most beautiful and best crafted rings I have seen on PS - that is stunning. I totally love it and with your permission be saving it to my ideas folder. You so deserve it, MT! Congratulations!

Thank you Minou, that means a lot. Absolutely, please save it. :)) <3 I love the thought that ideas live on.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
HotPozzum|1424203541|3833995 said:
What a stunning ring! I always loved your original (saved in my favourite's folder!) but this is a whole new level of beauty. The colour and bezal is just exquisite. :love: It certainly looks substantial yet delicate and flowing at the same time. Clad your dream ring finally came true...

Thank you HotPozzum, I really appreciate you saying that. I loved that original and was bombed with regret when I saw the first reset. This one, on the other hand, feels like a worthy reset, or evolution of the original. And this is a Dream. I feel so fortunate.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
digdeep|1424204352|3834007 said:
WOW!! That is absolutely stunning in every way! And to think what you went through to get to this point in time........LOL!! Seriously, it is a very inspired ring and so well executed--I may plan a trip/stay to Finland to have something created! That bezel work (milgrain and buttercup) and creative design is perfection!! Congratulations.....................over and over and over........... :love: :appl: :love:

digdeep - yeah, tell me about it! :wacko: Welcome to Finland if and when you come. :) it may pay off to mention the goldsmith Janne by name, they have many working for them. I love it when a design comes together like this, but I'm always such a nervewrack before. There are never any guarantees that it will work.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
mochiko42|1424225051|3834143 said:
I'm so happy for you that this new setting worked out!! It looks so delicate and strong -- perfect for your violet sapphire. Tillander family is a very talented one, indeed. :appl: :appl:

Thank you mochiko! Yes, such a lot of talent and strong tradition in this family. Actually it was my mom who always took us there when we were small, so it is a family tradition of sorts. Lots of beautiful memories.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
nojs|1424252602|3834243 said:
Stunning ring and a lovely stone! I'm so happy that everything turned out great :) Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Thank you so much nojs, much nicer to be on this end of the adventure. :))

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1424258490|3834257 said:
So beautiful! :love: It's perfect! Enjoy in health and happiness!

Thanks missy, I appreciate it! :wavey:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
ilovegemstones|1424272795|3834330 said:
Wow Marie! It is a fairytale ending and a fairytale ring. I am so overjoyed for you that it turned out this way! :appl:

Ahhh fairytales, thank you ilovegemstones for sharing this joy with me. <3

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
ricezo|1424295401|3834520 said:
Oops I accidentally posted on your other thread! Beautiful ring and I absolutely love the different colours of your sapphire - the blue, violet and purple look amazing together! And I love the diamond side stones, they make the ring so unique and bring out the colour of the sapphire. :love:

No worries, thank you ricezo! Me too, it makes life so interesting to watch the colors shift with the light. A bit like the ocean - except the ocean isn't purple. I also love switching the ring upside-down because the side diamonds are differently set on each side. So much to play with.

I love the sunshine photos of your tourmaline ring!!! What a color.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, its perfect. I just love the things you and your jeweler cook up, like the pink and blue ring that was your avatar for a long while. And your ring the showcases your lovely collection of fancy colored diamonds. And now this gorgeous ring. Would you be willing to take a "family" photo of them, and any other lovelies :naughty:. Thank you.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Some more pictures. :mrgreen:

Edited to add descriptions of the pics.

_27217.jpg

_27218.jpg

_27219.jpg

_27220.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Swooning...

swooning.jpg