• A. NO.

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • B. Yes.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the opportunity to trade up this ring at my estate shop, which I do love, but rarely wear
image_2377.jpg
for this diamond tennis bracelet. The total carat weight is 2 carats, I color, VS 2 clarity.I would rhodium dip it in white gold. It is very comfy, and I see myself wearing it daily. image_3043.jpg image_3045.jpg
I would pay a minimal amount for the trade up. If you think it's dated, please let me know. I seem to gravitate to dated tennis bracelets because they feel so comy.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala|1424038769|3833115 said:
I have the opportunity to trade up this ring at my estate shop, which I do love, but rarely wear
image_2377.jpg
for this diamond tennis bracelet. The total carat weight is 2 carats, I color, VS 2 clarity.I would rhodium dip it in white gold. It is very comfy, and I see myself wearing it daily. image_3043.jpg image_3045.jpg
I would pay a minimal amount for the trade up. If you think it's dated, please let me know. I seem to gravitate to dated tennis bracelets because they feel so comy.

I voted no because I really like the ring (and don't love the tennis bracelet). To me, it looks dated and a little too "I LOVE YOU, X & O'S"... :halo:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prefer the ring and I would not rhodium yellow gold as the yellow would soon peep through.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the bracelet is very xoxo and "young".

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That style of tennis bracelet is not my favorite, so I voted No.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the others. Not only does the tennis bracelet look a bit outdated, but the "XO" theme cheapens the look (because it just doesn't look mature IMO).

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Looks like I dodged that bullet! How about if I trade up for this one? 1.25 carat i1 k tranny?? image_3046.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No to the bracelet it IS dated. I'm not sure to the new stone, I don't like the setting it is in and it would have to be eyeclean....

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes to the tranny if it's eye clean and doesn't have structure integrity issue due to I1.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I say no to the bracelet, don't like it at all.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No to the bracelet, definitely dated, and no to the tranny. It probably has a big crack or chip to be I1, and you are wasting money on the unusable setting it is in. My advice is to save and wait for something really great.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, again! Looks like I'll pass on this one, too. It does have a visible inclusion, pretty big. I actually do like the overall look, but the stone seems kind of dull.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results