shape
carat
color
clarity

Osiris Gems

uber

Rough_Rock
Anybody who got something from Uli of Osiris Gems our there? Love his designs but curious on what kind of settings (ring or earrings) can be done to show them off.

Photos? :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried searching for Uli and Osiris? He is regularly mentioned and his stones shown so you might get faster results by searching. :wink2:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have some stones from them. I'm planning on getting this fire opal set. He cut it, and although it's a 7 sided shape, it will fit into a 9mm round setting. I want to do some sort of cluster setting with it and these demantoids, or some of them.

tldemantoidsopal.jpg

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
I have a grossular garnet from him set in a bezel pendant made by Jill Anish (JanishJewels on etsy). It's hard to get a color-accurate photograph. I think it's about 7.8 mm face up, 1.55 carats.

grossular_garnet_1.jpg

img_2571c.jpg

janish_photo.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
This was made by DanielM, unfortunately he is no longer a recommended jeweller.
Can't remember the size of the stone but it's big.

_27053.jpg

uber

Rough_Rock
TL, Chloe, Lovinggems: thanks for sharing! Your stones are all gorgeous!!! Wanted to see some actual photos not vendor pics before taling the plunge. I'm thinking of a pair of trinity hexagon in rhodolite to be set in yellow gold. Will 8-8.5mm size be too small to see the design? Thoughts on this?

TL: i wanted a yinyang cut fire opal but afraid that it's too soft for everyday pair of earrings.

Chloe: love the sleepy look of your stone! Could you post a photo of the back (basket)? :)

Lovinggems: wow!!!! It looks like a mirror! Gorgeous!

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Sure, Uber! I managed to get a reasonably color-accurate picture too (at least, it was color-accurate on my phone screen-- monitors may vary). It's definitely silky, which I love with the color.

img_2789c.jpg

img_2788c.jpg

img_2790c.jpg

img_2791c.jpg

It's a bit dusty for macro photos (wow, I commissioned the pendant for our wedding and we're celebrating our second anniversary in a few weeks), but I hope the pictures are helpful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results