color
clarity

Show me your current CS projects!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious said:
mochiko42|1423358591|3829114 said:
basic stackers in silver (chalcedony, aqua and chrysophrase)
uploadfromtaptalk1423300921013.jpg

Mochiko, I love your projects! Can you tell us who set your stackers? The bezels look perfect.

Hi Preg ! These were purchased as a set, so they weren't really a customized project per se. I got them off Kira Ferrer on Etsy. [emoji3]

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is my project a natural green rose cut opaque diamond to be put in a bezeld setting with the satin finished 14k yellow gold wreath band. I am trying to get a rustic nature look. I apologize for the picture of the diamond with the shine its hard to get a good focus :). I am buying the band from Kateszabone on etsy.

dscn1679.jpg
dscn1676_0.jpg
dscn1677.jpg
il_570xn_119.jpg

nojs

Shiny_Rock
Thank you lilmosun :) Yes, I made the whole thing :D I really learned a lot and plan to keep practicing until I get better at it :) Hopefully some day I'll be able to do something proper :D :D

This hobby is killing me (not to mention my wallet) :D It just gets worse and worse... It started with pearls, then diamonds, and now CS. There are so many different fabulous stones and so many different styles that could be created. I have even started reading about gemstone faceting as well, so maybe I even have a go at that in some point :)

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1423408973|3829311 said:
Thank you Ricezo! The little ones will indeed be earrings one day, but I will save some funds first 8-)
I received some great advice in this thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-setting-for-acinoms-green-sugarloaf-paraiba.207964/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-setting-for-acinoms-green-sugarloaf-paraiba.207964/[/URL]
And this is the setting I have chosen:

Acinom - I love that antique look, it will look fabulous with your paraiba!

nojs said:
Thank you lilmosun :) Yes, I made the whole thing :D I really learned a lot and plan to keep practicing until I get better at it :) Hopefully some day I'll be able to do something proper :D :D

This hobby is killing me (not to mention my wallet) :D It just gets worse and worse... It started with pearls, then diamonds, and now CS. There are so many different fabulous stones and so many different styles that could be created. I have even started reading about gemstone faceting as well, so maybe I even have a go at that in some point :)

Nojs - it's very impressive that you make your own jewellery! Your ring looks beautiful, my favourite combination is the tanzanite with the pink sapphires. Please keep sharing your projects! :wavey:

userangl28212003 said:
Here is my project a natural green rose cut opaque diamond to be put in a bezeld setting with the satin finished 14k yellow gold wreath band. I am trying to get a rustic nature look. I apologize for the picture of the diamond with the shine its hard to get a good focus :). I am buying the band from Kateszabone on etsy.
Userangl -your diamond is so interesting and unique! I agree that an earthy setting would be perfect. I love that gold wreath band!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nojs..I am so envious...it looks great and I can't wait to see the finished project! I've wanted to learn how to work with silver (even come close to taking some classes) but the last thing I need is to invest in another hobby I don't have time for. My walkup attic is full of beading and wirework supplies that I never get to anymore. I also did a small run on pearls before switching to colored stones. Fortunately, I haven't done any real diamond collecting except for a few basic pieces...don't dare enter that forum :hand:

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
Love this thread! Everyone has such terrific and beautiful projects going, I'm jealous! I'm so indecisive about settings (no problem deciding to buy up gemstones! :lol: ) that lately I've just been adding to my gemstone collection without setting anything. :naughty:
One of these days! Thanks for inspiring me, and bring on more eye candy!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results