shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Mine look like this. I have a gazillion that expire 8/2015. I'm not going to be using these, so if anyone wants them, we can figure out a way. I've got an Etsy shop that I can give give enough clues to find me and we can message there.

_26941.jpg

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock

What a busy thread :)

I believe I may have ovulated today or yesterday and timing just didn't work in our favour this month. there has been no Bding in the last 5 days, and tonight is out so this month is a fail. hopefully next months timing will be better. and i wish my cycles were shorter!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, April. Yes, my new batch look like that. Tested again this morning with a knock-off and real Wondfo side by side. The strips look like twins other than label color, until you dip them. The Wondfo dye flows much more smoothly, and its control line is darker with more defined edges. So, for a really faint positive, it would probably be easier to see on the Wondfo. I can't be sure, though, since they and a frer were all BFN. I am scratching my head here. The spotting tapered off to nothing last night, no sign of AF (not even my usual pms symptoms), and my cervix reversed course and instead of the slow climb it was doing it has now slammed as low as it ever gets. :confused: I am starting to get my hopes back up but am afraid I am about to be the victim of a cruel joke.

:think:

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry to hear that, Hippi. I hope your schedules play nicer for you next month.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Interesting symptoms, ladyciel.

I'm feeling utterly exhausted this week. Can't be a pg symptom as i haven't gotten a positive opk yet this cycle but can't open my eyes in the morning and falling asleep in the afternoon.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Oof, those kinds of days are rough, BabyM. I hope your energy picks back up soon! Preferably by the time that OPK+ shows up. :naughty:

Over here the suspense continues. Anybody want to place bets? Will AF show...
...Tonight?
...Tomorrow?
...Over the weekend?
...or, she's on vacation and I should be praying for sticky dust (and a BFP to actually show up) (!)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hopefully option 4 is the lucky winner for you, ladyciel. Are your temps still high?

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

It was 98.6 at 6am this morning, but I woke up around 3am and tossed and turned so much that I'm not convinced it's trustworthy. Then again, I don't think my temp reaches 98.6 at any time of day before I ov. The red dots at the top are where Kindara predicted AF based on last month. Red dots at the bottom of each day are spotting. Right now Ov is marked where I originally thought it was. Fertility friend thinks it was a day earlier (CD18).

img_0231.jpg

April20

Ideal_Rock

CD19 looks more correct to me than CD18. I think the dip you had on CD15 with the rise after is throwing FF off. I wonder if you "disturbed" the CD15 temp in FF you would see the FF software agree with O on CD19. If you have a 14 day LP, you could be seeing AF tomorrow..... But if your temp is still up, there might be cause another test as there is no way O was after CD19. I hope you get good news!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for your interpretation, April! I'm inclined to agree with you that FF is wrong, especially because much of the reason I marked it the way I did in the first place was based on my other signs/how I felt those days. Also, I almost always get O spotting 2 days after (by which point it's brownish).

Like I said when I first joined you guys here, I've watched my signs/BBT for years, but only so much as I had to in order to keep us NOT pregnant. Thus, I stopped writing things down religiously and don't have a good record of how my LP length has or hasn't changed through the years. When I was tracking carefully over 5 years ago, it was 14 days. Last month when I started recording everything I had a wonky cycle that was super short. I ovulated early, and my LP was only 11 days. So, while I don't know if 11 was a fluke or a new normal for me...I seriously doubt my LP is now magically longer than 14. I've consistently spotted for a few days before AF for a while now. This starting and then stopping without just rolling into AF is new. Re: the spotting, my old doc wasn't horribly concerned, but that was before TTC. I totally forgot to bring it up with my new doc at my last appt.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree with April about o day. The longest I've read for LH phase is 16 days so you may still have couple days in this cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for BFP for you.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I used my last opk yesterday but finally got a positive. O should be today so hoping that I don't need to place another order.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster|1423845939|3831893 said:
I used my last opk yesterday but finally got a positive. O should be today so hoping that I don't need to place another order.

Good luck!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

baby monster|1423845939|3831893 said:

Yay! Fingers crossed for you!!

My temp was still up this morning, but now I'm getting strong cramps like the ones I typically get CD1-2. After all the ups and downs, I suspect I'll be enjoying that wine tonight.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Marking today as CD1. AF finally showed up around midnight last night.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's too bad. How's the wine?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423920238|3832461 said:
Marking today as CD1. AF finally showed up around midnight last night.

:(( CD1 for me too, lame. I'll be enjoying some wine today too, I'm not a red girl and I'm wimpy when it comes to wine so I have a nice French Moscato chilling in the fridge :love:

I'm also starting for this cycle Fertile CM supplements and continuing with the vitex. Here's to cycle 5!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks, Baby Monster. I'm sorry this wasn't your month either, Asscher. At least we get to be cycle buddies - let's hope this next round is moving-on-to-barely-pregnant buddies! I haven't cracked the wine yet (however tempting it was to have it with breakfast, ha!), but I very much enjoyed my second cup of coffee. Sadly, hubby is again out of town, so it will be me, the vino, some chocolate, and my 3 boys (our kitties) on the couch this evening. Enjoy that moscato!!

mousey

Shiny_Rock

I had my fingers crossed for you ladyciel and asscherlover. Enjoy the wine. Is it terrible that I am really missing it, and I ve only been off it for about 2 weeks?

I am on my first TTW. I don t think it will work out this month. According to my ovulation test, our timing was slightly off so I don t think we made my ovulation window. O well! Also, we bought a home sperm test for DH and it came back as low. Slightly freaked us out so we have made an appointment to get it checked by a pro. My attitude is that there is no point in worrying about it until we know for sure. But it's been a bit of a depressing start to the whole endeavour, which is sad cos I ve been looking forward to this life phase for a very long time.

Well fingers cross anyway.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mousey|1424084547|3833323 said:
I had my fingers crossed for you ladyciel and asscherlover. Enjoy the wine. Is it terrible that I am really missing it, and I ve only been off it for about 2 weeks?

I am on my first TTW. I don t think it will work out this month. According to my ovulation test, our timing was slightly off so I don t think we made my ovulation window. O well! Also, we bought a home sperm test for DH and it came back as low. Slightly freaked us out so we have made an appointment to get it checked by a pro. My attitude is that there is no point in worrying about it until we know for sure. But it's been a bit of a depressing start to the whole endeavour, which is sad cos I ve been looking forward to this life phase for a very long time.

Well fingers cross anyway.

Sorry to hear that Mousey, hopefully the pros will give you more accurate information. If we have nothing by September we are going to both go in and begin the testing process.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

::Hugs:: Mousey. I hope the pros are able to give you comforting news.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mousey, I'm with you that it's not worth worrying until you get checked out by a doctor.

AFM, 3DPO. I just counted my remaining wondfo pg tests and there are only 5 left. I'm going to try my hardest to hold off until 10DPO but am I that strong :Up_to_something:?

mousey

Shiny_Rock

Thanks ladies!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster|1424111376|3833442 said:
Mousey, I'm with you that it's not worth worrying until you get checked out by a doctor.

AFM, 3DPO. I just counted my remaining wondfo pg tests and there are only 5 left. I'm going to try my hardest to hold off until 10DPO but am I that strong :Up_to_something:?

lol I know I'm not!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

HA! Yeah, I don't have that kind of will power. I'd be testing at 8 and negotiating with myself day by day on how to space out what was left...

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What's the first day you start testing with FRER or wondfo?

JGator

Brilliant_Rock

Babymonster, I got a BFP with a wondfo at 10 DPO this cycle - yesterday. I have gotten BFPs with them in the past at 12 and 14 DPO. The line is light so you have look hard! I think FRER could be as early as 9 DPO - I think NEL got her previous BFPs at 9 DPO. That's unusual though.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster|1424201483|3833969 said:
What's the first day you start testing with FRER or wondfo?

8 is the earliest I've seen and if I have a ton I start at then, if not I would wait for 10. Not that I've had a BFP yet though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results