shape
carat
color
clarity

Peachy Pink Oval Sapphire - love!

Kings7911

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

You may remember a few weeks back, I posted about a peach spinel I ordered from Gemfix but ended up returning because it was darker that what I was looking for.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...spinel-thoughts.209875/#post-3827407#p3827407

Well, I'm happy to announce that I found a gorgeous peach sapphire from Pristine Gemstones on etsy! It's slightly smaller than the spinel (8x6 instead of 9x7) but the price of $540 seemed too good to pass up. It does have some inclusions but I think once it's set it will be very hard to see them (the vendor called them "breadcrumbs")

Here is the description and vendor photos:

Champagne Peach color sapphire oval precision cut.

size: 7.6 x 5.8 mm oval
weight: 1.15 cts
color: peach
clarity: very good
origin: Ceylo
inventory: SPE23

vendor_photo_1_1.jpg

vendor_photo_2.jpg

And here's a pic I took at home (ignore my chipped Seahawk's nails!):

photo__1__25.jpg

I love it, it's exactly what I wanted! I'm planning to halo it in rose gold, with a plain shank. I will most likely work with David Klass, as he's already given me a quote of $1450 for the setting, with 1.5 pointers in the halo. So, just wanted to share!

Thanks everyone for your help in my search!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your ring!

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kings,

It is great that you got exactly what you wanted! I think that the stone will look lovely in rose gold and I cannot wait to see the finished product.

S

SparkliesLuver

I'm so happy you found exactly what you were looking for, Kings! :appl: Rose gold will certainly complement it well. Looking forward to seeing the finished ring! :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful dreamy color. What a great find! Looking forward to see it set.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Can't wait to see the finished ring. DK is wonderful to work with and I am sure it will be stunning.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous sapphire! :love: :love: So glad you found what you were looking for! :appl: :appl:

Kings7911

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone!! I'm so excited to have it set, although it will be a few months at least.

This is my current inspiration, although obviously this is a round center that's quite a bit larger than my oval. I cannot for the life of me recall where I found this photo, so if any of you recognize it please let me know! I'd love to see more pics and find out the details.

insporing.png

Any guess as to the size of melee? 1.5 pointers? 2 pointers?

Thanks guys!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It will look so lovely set in rose gold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results