shape
carat
color
clarity

Why am I not seeing photos in posts? Any ideas?

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
It is frustrating to miss out on all the gorgeousness! I see nothing or I see a little grey icon in place of the posted photo. Do I need to change a setting or something?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: Why am I not seeing photos in posts? Any ideas?

Are you using TapaTalk? Same thing for me, I just click "web view" for every post I want to read. It's cut down on my participation fairly significantly. :wall:

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock

Yep. Tapatalk. Well, harrumph! That stinks. Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one. Definitely makes it way less fun to play here. :-/

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

Yeah I have the same problem with tapatalk! Some pics do show up but most do not. :twisted:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have the same problem too. I really like Tapatalk too but I don't like missing out on pictures of everyone's pretty jewelry.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am having the same problem, it is very frustrating.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

I tried to do some searching about this issue...I'm no techy but, from the sounds of it, the issue could be on Pricescope's side. It depends if PS has done some sort of upgrade to allow Tapatalk to view pictures (or something like that).

When I look at Tapatalk's advertised forums (e.g. oakley, baby bargains), I don't seem to have a problem viewing pictures on those threads.

Anyone else have photos showing up properly when using other forums?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah same thing on tapatalk side. But I only use that to post a post that includes photos, other than that you can just use your web browser on your phone it'll show photos

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

ForumRunner is better on this front, though annoying in its own way because you can't stay signed in to your chosen forum, as far as I can tell ... you have to search for PriceScope every time. But I think there's something to Niel's theory: I follow another bling-related forum on there, and even though I can see most PS pictures using that app, I can't see the TFL ones! V. frustrating ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results