shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Your chart is looking good! I'm going to warn you now, Wondfo's are like crack! They're so cheap, you don't even think twice about using one every.single.day.

My 8DPO BFP was super faint. As in you had to hold it under the light, at an angle, jump on one leg and do an internet cheapie line dance. The next day it was MUCH more visible. For grins and giggles, here's a pic of my "line progression" with Wondfo. I think the last day is 14DPO. I seriously doubt you can see the 8DPO line, but I swear it was there!

img_6891.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

I definitely see it! Having the positive ones to see where the line should be makes it easier, but I'm pretty sure if I get one like that I will convince myself it is there while praying I'm not insane.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Well, 9dpo and nothing I can see on the wondfo. BUT I was relieved to see my temp jump back to 98.5 this morning after falling to 98.2 yesterday. After my 11 day LP last month and three days of spotting before AF, I have been worried about my progesterone dropping before a bean could stick. I got the scantest touch of pink on the tissue after checking my CP this morning, so maybe the temp drop was an implantation dip?? :pray: More cramps last night, though these felt like the ones I get the first two days of AF.

How is everyone holding up? Asscher, how is the TWW going?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You're still in the game! I'm only 7dpo and feeling like I usually do, nothing different. I have wondfos so I'll start using them tomorrow :Up_to_something:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh yeah, the symptom watching makes me nuts too but lots of time it's just gas :naughty:

CD9 here. Thinking of taking an opk today and spending some quality time with DH.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So here's an odd symptom, some afternoon fun with DH actually kind of hurt. It just feels like my cervix is sore. I doubt it means anything but it was an annoying surprise. :think:

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Hmm, I have no idea if that could be a preg sign. I've noticed that before in the LP phase...usually when my cervix has been hanging out really low (maybe doesn't like to get out of the way as efficiently?).

Another BFN this morning, both wondo and FRER. Hubby left town today for work, so I broke out the FRER in hopes of him being there if I got a BFP. Then, later this morning, one shot of bright red spotting on the tissue. Starting to think I'm going to be breaking out the bottle of wine I have on hand later tonight or tomorrow. :(sad

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423500348|3829805 said:
Hmm, I have no idea if that could be a preg sign. I've noticed that before in the LP phase...usually when my cervix has been hanging out really low (maybe doesn't like to get out of the way as efficiently?).

Another BFN this morning, both wondo and FRER. Hubby left town today for work, so I broke out the FRER in hopes of him being there if I got a BFP. Then, later this morning, one shot of bright red spotting on the tissue. Starting to think I'm going to be breaking out the bottle of wine I have on hand later tonight or tomorrow. :(sad
Aww, sorry this cycle is a bust. What kind of wine do you have? I typically go for pinot noir or cabernet.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Well, I'm not going to call it a total bust until AF shows, but I'm losing hope. My temp was up still today, but that means nothing. I've had cycles where it took all of AF for it to actually fall and others where it dropped completely overnight a day before. Blargh. I wish there was a magical "stop stressing" button I could push. This is only our first cycle trying, even if I wasn't 33 the odds wouldn't be in our favor to hit a home run on the first try, but it is completely impossible not to HOPE for it, you know? And, as long as that hope is there, it's much easier to push out the nagging worries and what ifs. What if we waited too long, what if it takes measures we simply can't afford now or in the very near future, what if it just isn't going to happen no matter what? I mean, they aren't worries worth having with only a month of trying, but such worries don't have to be rational to eat at you it seems.

I actually don't remember what the wine is, other than it's a red I grabbed at costco a while back. Knowing my usual tastes, it's along the lines of a beefy cab or malbec.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BFN so far for me too. I also just realized today that I got duped on amazon with the wonfos, the ones I received are knock offs of wondfos, lol. I'm sure they'll still work but I bought some back up FRERs JIC I go beyond my expected period date and these wondfos are lying to me.

April20

Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover|1423536152|3830050 said:
BFN so far for me too. I also just realized today that I got duped on amazon with the wonfos, the ones I received are knock offs of wondfos, lol. I'm sure they'll still work but I bought some back up FRERs JIC I go beyond my expected period date and these wondfos are lying to me.

There's been a big issue with the knock off Wondofo's. I would ditch them and re-purchase.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

How can you tell if you got real or fake? This is the first I have bought them so I have no real reference.

Still a bit of brown spotting, no AF yet, temp was still up, albeit a touch lower, today. I felt like a moody mess yesterday and am a bit better this morning. Still BFN. I spotted for 3 days before AF last cycle, so still think I am probably out. Picked up some B50 complex on my way to work in hopes they help with the LP spotting.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

April20|1423580503|3830234 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1423536152|3830050 said:

There's been a big issue with the knock off Wondofo's. I would ditch them and re-purchase.

Thanks, I read about it and called amazon and they refunded me. I have some FRERs so I'll try one of those tomorrow, I think I'm done with internet cheapies. Other than that I've had a sore throat for a few days and woke up today with a freaking tonsil stone. I went to the urgent care and they got it out, so gross.

Sorry to hear about the spotting LadyC, I'm quite sure I'm out too and expecting AF for Valentine's day! How romantic! (not!) The real wonfo HCG have pink handles, the fake ones that I have look like a dark teal.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Crap, I have the teal handles, too.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423588275|3830303 said:

Call amazon and get your refund! So annoying right?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Asscherhalo_lover|1423590176|3830324 said:

Was the listing for wondfos but amazon sent another brand? I'm running low on opks so was thinking about ordering more.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

baby monster|1423596125|3830383 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1423590176|3830324 said:

Was the listing for wondfos but amazon sent another brand? I'm running low on opks so was thinking about ordering more.

Yes BC they're from a third party vendor, they showed wondfo but sent another brand. I wish you could just purchase directly from wondfo!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Can somebody with the real Wondfos check what the fine print says on the back of the envelope? The front of mine say HCG where Wondfo is printed in the photos I've seen, but the fine print for the company on the back does list something that has Wondfo in the name. I'll check for what exactly it says when I'm home, but I did see that much. If they aren't made by the "real" Wondfo, they're made by a company that wants you to think they are, that's for sure!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Mine came from a 3rd party seller named EverythingDeals, fulfilled by Amazon, in a listing titled "Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 50-count" by Wondfo. The picture shows the packaging with "Wondfo" on it in large print.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423598956|3830411 said:
Can somebody with the real Wondfos check what the fine print says on the back of the envelope? The front of mine say HCG where Wondfo is printed in the photos I've seen, but the fine print for the company on the back does list something that has Wondfo in the name. I'll check for what exactly it says when I'm home, but I did see that much. If they aren't made by the "real" Wondfo, they're made by a company that wants you to think they are, that's for sure!

These are the ones I have, they're fake. They're from China, often the land of "knock offs".

I checked back on amazon from when I ordered and got the real deal (50opk 20hcg), they were from Everything Deals as well but they were legit. I also ordered the 50 pack of just hcg tests this time and got the fakes, from now on I'm just doing FRER, they have the boxes at target right now for the buy one get one rebate, I bought 6 tests for $13 and I'll just have to not POS like a madwoman, lol.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Ugh, yeah. I just sent an email to Amazon. Anybody know of a seller on Amazon that ships the real deal?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423600472|3830436 said:
Ugh, yeah. I just sent an email to Amazon. Anybody know of a seller on Amazon that ships the real deal?

Call amazon, they'll process the refund immediately and you won't have to ship anything back, that's what I did.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

Hmmm, I did some digging around, and if you look at the list of other sellers and their prices for the same item description, the ones starting at 18.99 for a 50 count of the HCG include sellers that note themselves as authorized distributors of Wondfo USA products. I'm going to give one of them a shot and will report back.

I might try getting on chat and see if they'll handle it as quickly as they did for you over the phone. I would call, but I'm at work and don't want to be overheard complaining about my imposter pregnancy tests... :lol:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

The seller for my last order isn't listed right now. I would check the feedback and ratings before ordering but Formosa Medical has 100% positive feedback.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ladyciel|1423602120|3830465 said:
Hmmm, I did some digging around, and if you look at the list of other sellers and their prices for the same item description, the ones starting at 18.99 for a 50 count of the HCG include sellers that note themselves as authorized distributors of Wondfo USA products. I'm going to give one of them a shot and will report back.

I might try getting on chat and see if they'll handle it as quickly as they did for you over the phone. I would call, but I'm at work and don't want to be overheard complaining about my imposter pregnancy tests... :lol:

LOL

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

baby monster|1423603387|3830485 said:
The seller for my last order isn't listed right now. I would check the feedback and ratings before ordering but Formosa Medical has 100% positive feedback.
Thanks, Baby monster. I did end up ordering my replacements from Formosa - I saw them listed elsewhere as one of the reliable sources, and it's hard to compete with 100% positive feedback and over 11 thousand reviews. I will report back on what I receive, and I will probably try these knock-offs and the real Wondfos side by side until I run out or get a BFP. I'm curious to see if there is actually a difference in performance.

I did get on Amazon chat, Asscher, but then I got a response from my original email before the chat guy could do anything. They refunded me, said no need to return, and gave me free one day shipping if I ordered a replacement. So, I should have my real (hopefully) Wondfos by tomorrow, just in time for AF I imagine. I wish she would hurry up and get here instead of all this calling ahead spotting BS. This bottle of wine is staring at me, and I seriously NEED a drink.

It's a Portugese blend, btw. 2012 Casaleiro Reserva from Caves Velhas. $7 at costco. Wine Enthusiast gave it 90 points and called it a best buy. (I haven't had it before.)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm glad amazon handled that so quickly, at least their CS is reliable, if AF shows enjoy that wine, bargains always taste better :)

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock

I got my replacements, and they are real Wondfos. Unfortunately they are 50 Wondfos marked with an 8/2015 expiration. I guess it's a great excuse to test obsessively, though I suspect they'd work fine well past August.

How are you ladies today? Me: Still no AF, still spotting, and temp is still up (.2 higher than yesterday, actually). I'm either 12 or 13 DPO (Fertility friend thinks I ov'd a day earlier than I originally marked based on my temps), and I think that last month AF showed right before midnight on what would have been CD12. Or, at least, I believe that's why I marked it as both spotting and CD1 on my chart. Anyway, if she doesn't show by morning then I'm going to be POAS every chance I get.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay for the real ones! I'm 10dpo and still negative, I won't bother testing again, expecting AF on friday although that may change since I took vitex this cycle which I'm hoping will have extended my LP some. I'm off next week so I'm looking forward to getting a lot done around the house and hopefully I'll be a lot less stressed next cycle :wall:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good to know that Formosa is still a reliable seller.

CD12 here. Hoping to see a positive opk in the next couple of days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results