clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Ricezo, your Sam is gorgeous! Such a beautiful baby!!!

Elliot, love Roe and her belly too. Just want to reach out and rub her belly!

Packrat, aww what a sweet kitty! So are your mom and dad adopting her? So happy you have found a good home for her. Matilda is a very lucky kitty!

Laurie, my sweet sweet twin. You are so amazing. Charlie is one lucky girl to have you as her mommy that is for sure!!! She looks great even with her poodle do and all. She is rocking the look and that is no surprise given who her mommy is. :appl:

I know Charlotte is very appreciative you are sleeping with her on the couch. I am sending healing vibes her way and best of luck on the followup visits and with the PT. (((Hugs))) to you both.

fifi_jan__0.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yep, mom and dad take all the strays JD brings home. They still will be outside cats, but they're fed/watered/sheltered/vetted and loved!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat|1423144447|3827705 said:
Yep, mom and dad take all the strays JD brings home. They still will be outside cats, but they're fed/watered/sheltered/vetted and loved!

YAY! :appl: :appl: :appl: Thanks packrat and thanks to your parents and JD too!
Of course that is how my parents started out...feeding and caring for the outdoor strays but when the weather turned cold they took them all in the house and now well let's just say there are a lot of animals in my parents house lol. One of the (dis)advantages of living in the cold Northeast during winter time. :!:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat|1423103088|3827559 said:
Isn't she pretty? She's marked so crazy, like a raccoon mixed w/a bobcat. And sooooft oh my word soft like a bunny. But isn't she pretty? She's shimmery.
She has the most unusual markings I've ever seen. There's definitely some marble and tortie in her genes. Beautiful girl.

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

I just want to hug everybody's furry friends. Since the kids moved out and took their pets I really miss a ball of fur curled up on my lap...

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

Can you say attitude?!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :lol:

Edit:sorry for the huge black border. Twas the only way to bring down the quality of the picture, since the original was a 13megapixel biggie ;-)

cymera_20150206_004701.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Kelinas that is a super cute picture. It is just crying out for a caption. Like, "No...just...no."

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas, hilarious pic!! Heehee, thanks for sharing that! How old is your kitty now?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw, these great pics are warming my heart!

Matata, love your kitty with the milk container, I've never seen a cat do something like that, it's hysterical! What a beautiful cat.

Ricezo, Sammy is SO gorgeous! Love his eyes, and I want to just hug him and bury my face in that beautiful fur!

Packrat, that kitty is so pretty and sounds like such a sweetheart! :love:

Elliott86, I love when cats show their bellies, so cute :love: I read somewhere online it's a sign of love and trust for their owner when they do that, because it's such a vulnerable part of their bodies. I don't know if that's true but I like to think it is!

Laurie, so sorry to hear about Charlie's surgery and lengthy recovery, you are taking such wonderful care of her. And oh my goodness what a gorgeous dog! That face!

Kelinas, that pic is adorable, what a cutie-pie :love:

Here are a few pics of Zoe, a stray that was hanging around my mother's house and eventually made her way in lol (after a trip to the vet of course!)- I spend a lot of time at my mom's and she is such good company - although she was driving mommy just a little bit crazy the other morning so mommy plopped her in front of the iPad for a while haha!

img_6892.jpg

img_6893.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Junebug, that cat is amazing! The intelligence in his eyes! Oh, he's fantastic. I'm so glad you saved him :saint:

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

He will be 5 months old on the 11th.

I wanted a small, quiet kitten.
so of course the kitten I ended up with is part Maine coon and Siamese.
Well not really, but it feels like it - he's HUGE for 5 months and howls, yodels and carries conversations with me

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

Malata and Missy - thank you so much! He is as cuddly as he looks :))

Azstonie - he is 6 in July but acts like a big puppy!

JewelFreak - Charlie is absolutely gorgeous! I hope the PT goes well and that she recovers quickly.

Packrat - Matilda Jean is beautiful - I love her name and colouring! That's so great that your parents look after so many animals.

Elliot86 - That's super cute! Is that Roe in your avatar? I love her heart shaped patch on her back!

Kelinas - Great shot! I love the attitude!

Junebug - Zoe is gorgeous! Great name too! ;-)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! Junebug, your Zoe is so striking! I scrolled down this page and was just floored by her close-up. She looks like an old soul, and her personality just comes right through in that photo. Amazing. She looks almost human!

Pattyco: will you adopt a pet now that your furry friends have all left? I can't imagine how much lonelier the nest would be minus kids AND pets.

Kelinas: oh my goodness! That cat definitely has attitude--so sassy and cute as can be.

I love reading this thread when it pops up close to the top here.

My Daisy dog (female red & white beagle) turned 8 this past September. She's still a mommy's girl, but has also become protector and best friend to our dear daughter who is nearing 3 herself. Some might call her a mooch, since she likes to hang out by the babe to find any crumbs or scraps she knows will be dropped (or given,) but she is never more than a foot away from our child when not crated at night and they just love each other. They are my sweet babies!

ETA: my, how life has changed. Once I posted and then further thought about the evolution of how I came to have Daisy, I did a search using an unusual set of terms: "stone cold cutie" to find my original thread about Daisy from 2006! Decodelighted used that phrase to describe Daisy's puppy pic back then and I've always remembered that for some reason. Here's the thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/puppy-name-ideas-anyone.52097/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/puppy-name-ideas-anyone.52097/[/URL]

Daisy and I have been through a divorce and now obviously a remarriage and baby. Life is so different. I'm so different! It's fun/bittersweet to read through the thread now. Kind of a throwback into life as Monarch64 8-9 years ago, though, and if you choose to read, you might find yourself reminiscing about other posters or even yourself, so I thought I'd throw in the link to that thread. :wavey:

alexanddaisyquilt61313.jpg

_26769.jpg

nikon_578.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas|1423285420|3828619 said:
He will be 5 months old on the 11th.

I wanted a small, quiet kitten.
so of course the kitten I ended up with is part Maine coon and Siamese.
Well not really, but it feels like it - he's HUGE for 5 months and howls, yodels and carries conversations with me

I LOVE him and (as my dh and I always say about our kitties) his CAT titude! :love:

Haha on how vocal he is...I feel your pain. All of our kitties are very vocal and howl and meow for the slightest reasons to the point where I can understand parents snapping at their infant children who just won't stop crying lol (JK!)...

He is precious and beautiful..so glad you adopted him Kelinas!

Junebug, OMG I agree with Kristie, you can see how intelligent and sweet Zoe is and I agree with Monnie too. She is an old soul (takes one to know one and I am one myself).

When your furbaby watches tv or the computer screen or checks him/herself out in the mirror or otherwise notices images like that it means they are highly intelligent. Beautiful Zoe!

Monnie, ooh Daisy is such a sweetheart! So glad you have her in your life and now so does your daughter! How fast time flies and how precious each day is. Thank you for sharing her and that thread with us. (((Hugs))).

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Monnie, I love the pictures of Daisy with your daughter. They definitely look like best buds. I'm glad you had Daisy while you were going thru a divorce. I'm sure she was a huge comfort to you during a difficult time. I also can't imagine not having our furbaby.

Kelinas, That picture is so cute.

Junebug. Zoe was staring at the iPad because she was trying to figure out how to find Pricescope! Like mommy, like daughter. She has beautiful eyes.

Laurie, Hopefully Charlie is back to feeling better soon. She is such a pretty girl!

Elliott, Is that a heart on Oreo's back? How cool!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aw, thanks everyone for the nice words about Zoe! it doesn't show in the pics but she's very petite IRL, tiny paws and head, so cute - although she's, er, filled out since she moved in!

Missy, I'll have to tell my brother that little factoid - he keeps insinuating she's not very bright, and I keep insisting she's a genius haha!

LOL Calliecake, I think you're right - She's saying "what happened to all the sparklies?" teehee

Monarch, I have seen pics of Daisy before in other threads and I immediately fell in love with her! She's adorable, and you can tell by the pics she is the sweetest.thing.ever!!! She makes me want a beagle, very badly! And your daughter is SO precious, how wonderful that they have each other :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Worth a repeat--I LOVE this thread!

Junebug--your picture and funny post made my day!!!! :bigsmile: LOL

cheers--Sharon

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Monarch, yes I fully plan to adopt a kitty....shhhhhhhhhh don't tell the hubby...

hoover

Shiny_Rock

It's been 3 years to the day since i lost my sweet grey mini lop to cancer. I've been to the SPCA a few times over the past year and couldn't take the step to bring a little buddy home. That is, until today. I saw his bro on the SPCA website and when I got there , his bro was already adopted. I played with this little guy for a bit and it felt right to say I want to take him home with me.

Please meet my new companion bunny. He's a pretty friendly little guy and is just getting used to his new digs. Hopefully he'll come out to play with me once he gets used to his new home.

I haven't picked a name for him yet tho...

_26862.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Hoover, your new rabbit is so cuddly, I just wanna hold him/her :love: . My grandpa had many kinds of kitties and whenever he had a gray one he always called it "Puff".

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh hoover, your new buddy is so soft looking! I've learned here on PS that rabbits are extremely intelligent. Have you named your bunny yet? More pics if possible please!!

Monarch, love the pics of your beagle and of your darling daughter, the pic of them both with your daughter in her purple outfit/hair bow is great!! Daisy the Beagle just needs a purple collar in that pic, heehee. Glad you're happy and life is good for you!!! Way to make it happen!

Junebug, is Zoe reading the paper this morning on your tablet, keeping you apprised of weather changes?!?!?!?

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1423347140|3829023 said:
Monnie, I love the pictures of Daisy with your daughter. They definitely look like best buds. I'm glad you had Daisy while you were going thru a divorce. I'm sure she was a huge comfort to you during a difficult time. I also can't imagine not having our furbaby.

Kelinas, That picture is so cute.

Junebug. Zoe was staring at the iPad because she was trying to figure out how to find Pricescope! Like mommy, like daughter. She has beautiful eyes.

Laurie, Hopefully Charlie is back to feeling better soon. She is such a pretty girl!

Elliott, Is that a heart on Oreo's back? How cool!!!!

It is! She has two hearts, one on her back and one on her chest, though that one is hard to capture on camera. :love:

_26871.jpg

_26872.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Elliott, That is just the coolest thing. Thank you for posting the large picture. i have loved Oreo since you first telling us about her! She is such a special baby.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock

I love, love, love your bunny, hoover :love:

Our granddaughter has a great bunny too. She calls him Theodore :bigsmile:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

PattyCo|1423443612|3829546 said:
Monarch, yes I fully plan to adopt a kitty....shhhhhhhhhh don't tell the hubby...

hahahaha he might not even notice! Mine didn't--both times! Course, I got a tortie the first time, and we already had one, so it wasn't until the new one wanted attention from him that he was like um wait...And then the *second* time, I told him *again* I was getting another cat from the shelter and he still didn't notice right away. (another tortie hahaha)

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

Junebug, Zoe is such beautiful kitty. She has such a tranquil expression on her face. I love that you put in front of the iPad to keep her busy. My daughter has an ap that is just for engaging her cats with things bouncing across the screen for them to bat at with their paws.

Monarch, Daisy and Dear Daughter are too cute together. It was funny watching our indoor cat protest when my son and daughter would go out to play. She'd sit at the window watching them and yowl as if to say, "Hey!! Why do the other kitties get to go outside without me?" The quilt they are on is very lovely, too.

Hoover, I'll say it again because it's worth saying, your bunny is sooooooo huggable.

Elliot, the hearts on Oreo are such a one in a million occurance and quit priceless. Not to mention super adorable.

Pakrat, he probably will notice especially since we have no kitties right now. But it helps to know his weakness, right? Lol!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

hahaha ohhh yeah if you go from none to one he might catch on sooner...find a super snuggly one who will love up on him!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock

packrat|1423664163|3830810 said:
hahaha ohhh yeah if you go from none to one he might catch on sooner...find a super snuggly one who will love up on him!

Lol! I totally plan to :twisted: :angel:

hoover

Shiny_Rock

PattyCo, azstonie, isaku5 - thanks so much! He's starting to get used to his new home. The first night he huddled in his house, and yesterday he let me pet him. Today, we had a few minutes of cuddling before letting him explore the living room. I lurve him already :love: hopefully he'll love me back soon 8)

I also decided to name him Smudge

_26936.jpg

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Elliot86 - I love the heart on Oreo's back! Too cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results