shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I delete pictures from Image Control Panel?

greengems

Rough_Rock
I uploaded pictures from a mobile phone to my image control panel but looked like it were not uploading then tried again and again and same allways error but later on suddenly I saw all the images there and repeated;how can I delete images repeated from my image control panel;I go there and push edit label but there is no option to delete?as some pictures so many times the same
Best Wishes

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering the same thing!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I was just coming here to start a thread asking the same question, so I'll tag onto yours.

KobiD

Shiny_Rock
And another? ..anyone know how yet?

akoya

Shiny_Rock
I want to know too!!!
Edit only allows description or pics information to be added
it cannot delete the pics! WHY????????????? :wall:

I dont even know how to private message too. or if its even possible? first time i have been so clueless on forum haha

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We've answered this question in other threads too, but we do not have a PM function and photos also cannot be removed once the edit window has passed. If you are concerned about privacy for a particular photo you can contact us directly using the Report Concern function and we can remove it for you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, ok Ella, thank you!

indigoblue

Shiny_Rock
Well that explains why I remembered seeing a Delete option for a picture one time but then couldn't find it later. I thought I was going crazy and must have imagined it. I wonder how long the Edit window lasts. Is it minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Is there a reason for this? Sure would be nice to delete a few of my duplicate pictures and clean up my Image Control Panel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results