shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help-- Which ASETs do I request on these JA ECs?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What type of setting?

Sarah_O

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1422659340|3824661 said:
What type of setting?

Thinking something like this with the bars to match the engagement ring:
http://www.shop.com/Three+Stone+Baguette+Diamond+Wedding+Ring+in+Platinum+0+40ct+-1002859641-p+.xhtml

That one seems priced a little high, though. I was looking at other channel set baguette cut but they look busy if they have too many stones. I guess I should wait and get the engagement ring first and then scope it out.

Engagement ring setting here:
http://www.maxdiamonds.com.au/wp-content/gallery/emerald-cut/horizontal-emerald-cut-bar-set-ring.jpg

Sarah_O

Rough_Rock
Hey, just wanted to follow up on this - don't know if I should be posting this to the bling forum or what but here it is! Really happy with it; James Allen did a great job on the craftsmanship and I think it looks amazing. Thanks so much for all who helped choose the stone -- it's the VS2 G that JulieN originally spied. Looks great in person though you can't really see its full glory here. Hooray! So happy to finally have it on my grubby mitts! :dance:

fullsizerender__5_1.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! It looks modern but with a classic feel. Nice, clean straight lines...turned out great!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
More photos please!! Looks so modern, but hard to see from that angle. Did JA do a custom setting for you?

Sarah_O

Rough_Rock
Niel|1427717454|3854456 said:
More photos please!! Looks so modern, but hard to see from that angle. Did JA do a custom setting for you?
They did! I was overall pretty impressed with them, even though timing took quite a while and we had some inventory hiccups... Long story short, though, I think they did a great job.

Here are a few more pics! I suppose I should try and get one of the actual stone in the sunlight.... will report back! :)

fullsizerender__1_1.jpg

fullsizerender__2_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results